Chapter 0 – Start of Everything
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Drops of water from stalactites can be heard inside a cave covered with Ice. A white flag with an "SOS" sign can be seen outside as glimmer of fire continue extinguishing the darkness inside the small cave.

There sat a young man, his body covered in bruises and even with cloth, blood continue gushing from his 2 deep gash located on his chest. The light in his eyes can be seen flickering. Nevertheless his senses sharper than ever, in the brink of death but shining brighter than when he's alive.

This is Nathan, the only survivor of the Libranian Death Squad. They are a group of prisoners in death row, charged with heinous crimes ranging from rape, to mass murder. He to be exact was charged with murder of 2 police officers. Thus, Nathan along with 7 other death row prisoners were sent to this God Forsaken place to die. 

In Nathan's left hand, he was looking at a photo. A girl exuding a positive aura wearing a simple but elegant wavy dress violet in color, has short blonde hair, just cut short above the neck. That's his wife Liza. In her arms is a girl around 3 years of age, has big blue eyes and dimples, that's their daughter Liana. And him, in his black and white long sleeve, ordinary looking face, his smile looks like it's the greatest time of his life.

A drop of tears came from the eye of this young man as he breathed his last. 

In a cold cave in Aldoria, a man who sacrificed his life for the country died lonely.

0