Chapter 6
218 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He wakes up, lying in bed. The sun was rising slowly outside the window.

Looks like I slept all day. - After moving his limbs and making sure nothing was broken, Zee thanked the gods for setting up a self-healing spell that madly consumed mana but kept the mage from dying from an unexpected blow. This limited the number of experiments with magic per day, as well as the number of possible injuries.

The morning breeze fluttered the curtains on the open window. The bed was warm and comfortable. He always felt a little tired after healing, so Zee decided to take a little more nap. As soon as his eyes closed, the door to the room was knocked out with a kick and flew off its hinges.

The bursting girl jumped into the air and landed with both knees on his stomach. The golem was dressed only in a spacious man's shirt that reached to the upper third of the thigh. And her hair was collected in a pair of ponytails that developed on the sides.

The blow was strong. Very strong.

Rolling his eyes, Zee doubled over, and a stream of blood flew out of his open mouth. It was a slight hint of massive lacerations of the internal organs.

While he was on the verge of death, gradually plunging into pain shock and losing consciousness again, the girl imitated a thin cheerful voice and shouted

- Good morning, master! I came to wake you up - She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek without slowing down.

Seeing the consequences of her actions, she fluttered out of bed, letting her master roll to the floor. A pair of teeth, knocked out by the kiss, rolled out of his open mouth.

 

This time, Zee managed to wake up much earlier. Having learned an important lesson, he hid under the bed and began to feverishly read the description of the golems...

- I'm an idiot...

“The creation of golems is tightly controlled in all states, as they are more often used for military purposes. They are the perfect fighters, able to complete any task without rest.”

“When you think about it, her strength is not normal. And I didn't remove the excess, I squeezed it... God, it can weigh three hundred, four hundred kilograms. And made to kill. And the personality seems to change every time, you need to check it out. So, what about deactivation?”

“It is impossible to deactivate the golem until the internal source of energy runs out, completely dependent on the amount of mana used during creation. You can find out the volume of the target in the pet’s menu”

Wait, that’s a mistake - The tab indicated that the amount of energy was fifteen thousand. Which is equal to three hundred years of regular service - No, you're kidding, she will live a couple of centuries after my death?

The floorboard creaked.

- I hear your whisper master! Are you hiding from me? Wouldn't you be so cruel to a woman's heart? You are definitely not like that, because if you were like that, then I would have to kill you by tearing out your spine, because only invertebrate dorks can act like that.

Zee covered his mouth with his palms - “Damn, where did she get this?! I don’t remember dreaming of such a girl.”

The edge of the bed cracked, squeezed by five long fingers, in the next moment, the whole structure flew into the air.

— There you are! And I searched you! - She grabbed him by the shoulders and began to shake - You didn’t eat for several days, but I was so worried when you disappeared, God, God, come on, I’ll feed you.

She suddenly stopped.

“Master, what is my name?”

“Fuck, my shoulders, I'm sure they're dislocated. Does she want to know the name? Damn war machine, I'll give you the name you deserve! Just like that eternally evil god that destroys everything in its path from the console game!”

- Ashura! Your name is Ashura.

- Kyaaa, what a lovely name! Thank you, master. I promise I won't shame it! - Ashura squeezed him in her arms like a pair of steel beams and ran to the kitchen.

“A hungry master is an unhappy master!” – now she thought only about this.

A real feast awaited him in the kitchen. The table was lined with plates of various foods: soups, roasts, fresh bread, several pitchers of drinks. There were about five types of salads alone.

Realizing how hungry he was during these days, taking into account the processes of endless healing of injuries from loving servants, Zee began to eat everything he could reach. Ashura put more and more plates, poured drinks from a jug. She was quite dexterous and accurate, every action was honed, as if this work was far from her first.

- Do you like everything, master? Try these buns, they came out extremely successful!

- Wait, where did you get all of this? - Zee mumbled, his mouth stuffed to capacity.

- You see, I wanted to feed you so much, but you didn’t have any supplies at all!

“Of course, I create food out of thin air. Especially since I'm pretty bad at cooking. A couple of years ago I watched a cooking channel for a month, but nothing came of it…”

- So I walked around the area, found a nice village where the locals lent me some of their supplies. At first they were a little dissatisfied, but very quickly changed their minds - Ashura smiled mysteriously - They even told me some recipes!

She got up, went to the pantry, and flung open the door. Behind it was an incredible warehouse filled with everything you could possibly find. These products would be enough for several years!

- Wait, you didn't kill anyone?! - Zee was still holding the peace of bread in his teeth. Ashura approached, leaned towards his face and began to press a long finger on a piece of bread until it was completely hidden in his throat and his face turned blue.

- Do not talk with food in your mouth, master, it can be very dangerous!

While he was clearing his throat, she handed him a glass of water and patted him on the back. Zee's head sank into the bowl of soup, and bubbles began to appear on the surface.

- Are you okay? Master? MASTER? She shook his shoulders again while he thought

“For what, is this all for me?”

__________________________________________________________________

 

Sitting in a huge chair made of petrified trees with leaves still visible, the old man watched with curiosity in dull gray eyes.

“Looks like this kid took my advice and made himself a good life. I hope he can handle them; the damn wench won't wait too long for him.

He turned his head to the other side. A scene appeared before his eyes: A tall man in blood-red armor, riding a stallion, was shouting something to a troop of soldiers at the bottom of the hill. They changed their formation, throwing their spears forward. A beast of monstrous proportions was approaching them.

The creature had several heads with long necks, moved on four legs, and the skeletons of various creatures covered its spiked back. With every step, they trembled as if they were still alive and suffering.

“And I need to take care of those hard-nosed morons before they go too far”

The old man tightened his pipe and let out a thick cloud of smoke.

Somewhere far above the battlefield, lightning flashed and a terrible downpour began.

6