01 – Intro
112 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                Talon was bored out of his mind while searching the web. It was a Friday night, and he had nothing to do since summer break had just started and his first semester at college had been a social disaster. He was a decent-looking guy with light brown hair and green eyes, but he was the type who says the worst types of jokes at the worst moments, so he didn't make a single friend.

"I am broke, so I guess I will spend the break clearing some fan made roms…" Talon said.

            Talon looked for the most commented ones in the trending rank and found that the most famous by far was a rom called: pokemon: apocalyptical version. The title was interesting, if anything, so he claimed on the link and only found the cover of the rom was completely dark, but it had a creepy smile on it. The comments below were also a copy of the creepy smile.

"It seems that someone is trying to be funny… But the analysis of the scan shows no signs of virus and the moderators approached this topic," Talon said. "The size of the rom doesn't look suspicious either… Oh, well, who cares?"

          It was hard to say if Talon had balls of steel or a bird brain, but his courage had to be commended at the very least. In any case, the download ended quite soon, but instead of opening the file, he didn't have the chance to do anything. The PC turned off, and all the lights in his room stopped working as well.

"Now I have done it…" Talon said.

"Welcome to my domian, Talon Richards."

"If this is a prank, you should stop now before things get out of hand," Talon said. "I have watched more horror moviies thant I truly paid attention to classes. The only thing I fear is yanking all the bacon of an sandwich on the first bite."

"As expected, you will be a fine addition to that world. I can see that you are quite unique. Before you keep muttering nonsense, I will explain what happened. When you downloaded that arcive, you created a link between my domain and your world. Thanks to it, I managed to summon you to this place and soon you will be sent to another fun place."

"Yes… I can't wait…" Talon said. "Anything is better than a boring friday, so let's move on."

Before Jason could say anything else, three pokeballs appeared and began to fly around his head. There were three holograms above them as well. Showing Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. He didn't know much about viruses, but they certainly weren't supposed to make him see hallucinations.

"The world I am going to send you in, is a world completely free of order. Those with powerful pokemons can do anything. Rule over cities, rule over entire areas like Kanto as well. Might makes right… If you lose, you have to obey the winner, or you die. That is the only rule of the world I created."

"That doesn't look like a good functioninal world…" Talon said.

"Aren't you glad that you have the chance to go to such a place? I can see the historic of your compute that you are quite free spirited as well."

"I delete my historic everyday, there is no way that you can see the pages I accessed," Talon said. "Besides, I am lightweight if compared to most guys on the web. I prefer the Vanilla flavor of most things."

"What about the doujin of the glasses girl that you saw this week?"

"... I clicked on that by accident, and I read it by ten minutes by accident as well," Talon replied.

"What about that page of big boobed japanese woman that you add to your favorites?"

"I was just doing some reserach on the human body, it was purely for science," Talon replied.

"What about…"

"You really want to make me assume that I am an deviant, right?" Talon said. "I will never assume that! Even if you attack me with facts like a coward!"

"Putting that aside, you will confirm what I said was true eventually. The first gym leader is Brock and you know what kind of guy he is."

"You copied even the NPCs?" Talon asked. "He was the guy who always explains obvious things and always fall in love with every single girl aside from Misty. Well… this seems worrying."

"That is right, I summoned a fifty percent ratio of man and female to that world. The woman who are defeated by him join his harem, the man… I will leave it to your imagination."

"Finish the sentence! Damn it!" Talon said.

"Before sending you to that world, I have a few questions for you… answer them seriously if you want to survive… Are you a boy or a girl?"

6