Afterword
48 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'd like to start this afterword by thanking everyone who took the time out of their lives to read The Ruins.

It took me a whole year to finish this work. 59 chapters and a little over 370 pages in total. I tried my best to stay consistent with my writing, but I admit there were some periods that lasted weeks during which I barely wrote at all, which led to periods of 4 months without any chapters getting uploaded. Still, I pulled through, and here we are.

Right now, I'm really excited to explore some of my other ideas and create something better with my much improved skills.

However, I think it's necessary for me, as a writer, to work on my revision skills and try making The Ruins a little bit better before I move on to write other stuff, so if you can think of anything that could use improvements or are aware of any relevant flaws in the story, please inform me in a review, in the comment section, or with a private message, as I am surely not aware of everything that is in need of fixing in The Ruins. In exchange, I'll be happy to mention you in the afterword of the revised version of The Ruins.

Your critique doesn't have to be in the form of an extremely long and complicated essay or anything. Just tell me about the thing that needs improving or the flaw you noticed and what chapter(s) you noticed it in, and that'll be enough. Though if you do have more to say, please do so.

Lastly, if you liked The Ruins, I recommend you follow my account so that you'll be notified when I release new stories since after I've gotten the rewritten version of The Ruins uploaded, I'll move on to write stories that will surely be of higher quality than this one.

2