Section One-Chapter 4-The Gist of the Situation!
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A light blew up right across from us, a blue stream of light began to snake its way across into a circle in front of us. The light grew and arced it way into a flat circle. The mirror brightened and an image shown through, a white space. It was a wormhole. 

“Let's go”. 

The pink man walked to the circulating wormhole and then walked right into it. 

“Whoa”. 

I followed him, I walked closely to the wormhole. It was right there. 

 

Unbelievable! 

 

What craziness is this? 

 

This is insane…… 

'What if its an alien kidnapping operation and they came for my organs'. 

“I'm not, just get in here!”. 

A pink arm grabbed me and forced me through. 

 

… 

…. 

… 

Light. 

I felt I was in a train of pure light; it got faster and faster. 

It was spaceship across the stars. 

It was too much. 

Was I going to die....... 

 

I don’t know. 

 

I closed my eyes in fear. 

.. 

“Hey” 

A finger prodded me, I didn’t react, I was stricken with fear, wasn’t I right now in an alien ship. 

“Helloooo”. 

It kept prodding me. 

SLAP

My knees buckled and I fell to the floor….. 

“You bastard!”. 

I don’t care anymore; I’m fighting this guy and I don’t care for death! 

My eyes flipped open, and I jumped to my feet and got ready to smack the ever-living hell out of this man. 

But I immediately stopped, the scene in front of my eyes was too shocking to move. The floor was white and red, the colors moved around it like a lava lamp. The sky was so bright it seemed supernatural. The entire place looked crazy. 

  

The pink man looked proud of himself. 

I want to smack him right now. 

“Wait!” 

The man raised a hand and then pointed at a door. The door was floating in the middle of the place. Its white porcelain color and strange letters were on the top. 

“Is that magic? Well, is it?”. 

“Just open it and go in”. 

The man seemed furious and was angrily pointing. 

‘” You brought me here, don’t get mad”. 

Angrily reproaching the pink man, I went to the door and opened it. I expected to see the other side. 

 

But. 

 

I saw something that was outside of what was normal, I should have expected this, considering I just followed a half naked man to a strange place. 

So I should have expected this. 

Right? 

Right?!! 

Because what my eyes reflected was a scene right out of some bad movie. 

 

It was a meadow. 

I walked right in. 

I didn’t even hesitate. 

The wind that brushed my cheeks and the grassy plains that was almost infinite to the naked eyes. The flowers that were predominate was some kind of galaxy colored black. It looked like the stars were in the flowers. 

The sky was a bright green, it almost seemed alien. 

  

And it was so alien. 

 

The Sun that I looked at was purple, just pure purple. What planet was I on?! 

 

My mind was mesmerized. the sheer beauty was immense. The alien scenery was too beautiful in its own right. 

 

“Hello, Young Man”.

 

A voice spoke. 

 

It came from behind me. 

This voice was deep and strong, the strength was immense, and the sage-like wisdom was insane. 

I swallowed my breath and turned around. 

There stood a man. 

“Really...” 

 

Another pervert. 

This time, though? 

It was a blue skinned freak. 

And it seems sumo wrestling underwear seems to be some kind of uniform. 

Who are you!” 

“I’m just a servant, but I’m here to talk to you about a proposition”. 

“What, some kind of job? 

“Kind of a job and more like a Trial”. 

“Trial”. 

“The proposition is for you to kill the God of Hope”. 

Huh. 

I think I heard wrong. 

  

“Say that again please”. 

“You did not hear wrong”. 

“Please kill the god of hope”. 

……… 

I couldn’t accept it. 

Kill a person. 

This is not a game my cousins play on their laptop. I felt death’s gaze and was in its way many times. You can’t play with death. Death was inescapable. 

‘Your insane’. 

“I can read mind, you know”. 

“I know and I don’t care”. 

“I refuse, I’m calling the cops on you!”. 

“At least hear out my story and reasons”. 

“Okay”. 

“You accepted that rather quickly.......”. 

The blue pervert was a bit confused, but he gradually started to tell a long-winded tale.  

 

‘Why should I listen?....I owe you guys one.... Think of it as returning a Favour’. 

His buddy saved my life and gave me resolve; I can hear out your insanity as compensation. 

…. 

… 

.. 

The world of Roho Sayari. 

  

The God of Hope. 

His name was Nareth. 

The God of Hope, is the literal personification of Hope. Your image of what Hope is, defines his existence. The being was born in the early days of the world, born of a crying star goddess. Nareth sprung forth as an idea at first, but as he stalked the world many times, he began to have consciousness and an ego grew forth. The older generation of gods did not like this new god, for Nareth was rather fickle. Giving out hope to anyone and everyone.

Sometimes it was necessary, other times it was fate worse than death.

He didn’t care and kept at it. Later on, he began to take on a more sinister identity, the people of the northern plains gave him the name Vritholi, the God of Disaster. The older gods immediately took action and separated the two selves of Nareth. One stayed the Nareth of old as the god of hope with none of the cruel nature. And the other was Vritholi, god of disaster. The magic hold is weakening and Nareth and Vritholi will become one and this time will have the accumulated power of two gods in one. The big issue is that the right now, the world is relatively normal, the supercontinent of Stragetaea is where the problem is. The main issue is that a group of people are trying to give the two gods a vessel, a vessel to walk among mortals. Gods can’t manifest in the world, because it takes too much power, and you can’t force without adversarial effects. But a mortal vessel can be used as a linchpin. 

1