Section One-Chapter 9- Lets play Catch!
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

hi, i passed my summer class and will be back!

Bad news is that i got a really dangerous test at the end of the month.

it's for a professional school.

But im back!

...

....

..

.

..

 

 

Blue Haired POV 

‘That stupid child, how dare he even talk back. Didi his parents do not teach him respect!!!' 

‘And what's with that attitude!’ 

Right now, we are stalking the forest, far from where we planned for. 

That werebeast bitch!  

When I find its ass, I'm setting it alight. 

But for this brat kid at the rear, his head is my toy. 

Damn it all! 

 

 

 

Twin’s Neanderthals

 

 

“Hey bro” 

“Yeah” 

“You think were screwed” 

“No...We might die in the most unfortunate circumstances inside the ugliest woman..” 

“What makes you think that”, the older twin of five seconds looked upon his brother in mild confusion. 

Extreme and complex thought was not in the cards when it came to him. But, right now, he said something that might happen. Hopefully it doesn’t, but when it came to them, anything was possible.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Okay...Hear me out.... Yes, I know acting tough and talking like a gangster to grownups is just asking to take a nap......But, hear me out!!! There was this really old movie from the early 80s called “Billa”, this film was about a fake gangster that tried to act tough as nails and it somehow work out in the end.....My Aunt slapped me when she saw me....But, still...Acting cool always wins right?! 

I'm such an idiot, that lady is going to kill me . 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

Lord please let me live 

 

The fire spot flickered; dancing sparks jumped around the pit. The smell emanating from the pit wasn’t very good, it smelled like an old fart. 

‘Okay...whooo’. 

The skies above looked beautiful for the first time in my eyes.  

I lowered my gaze towards the bush. 

I tightened my grip on the refashioned bow, it can maybe last a few before breaking. 

I’m seriously out of my depth....Even that shot last time was a fluke. 

…. 

‘Can I do this?’ 

‘This isn't some kind of game, where I can walk away scot free’. 

The dusky smell was almost putrid, it smelled like sambar dipped in oil and then shoved straight through that Western sauce......MAYO. 

‘Purely Evil!”. 

"...huh?” 

The scorched grounds from the previous altercation with the beast came into view. 

But there was something strange. 

A mist of bluish hue. 

I have seen fogs and mists; the difference was that it didn’t glow. 

This fog was glowing in all the wrong ways. 

  

 

 

POV of Pink haired Neanderthal 

The boy. 

I steal glances behind. 

The strangeness of him is peculiar. 

  

‘That boy is a Van, but most of the Van , don’t look like this child. Dark skin that seems like the sun touched him and black hair that shines almost like the night. The team and I are of the Voord race’.  

 

I'm a bit frightened of this child, even my own children do not enter the battlefield at that age. In this world, especially in this region that child should be at home, helping his family or playing around. I saw a Van child that was still sucking his grandmother’s tits at the same age. 

 

This child is way to suspicious and dangerous; we will work with this kid but after, we will abandon him here. There is no need to antagonize him. 

A child shouldn’t be here and its moral to take him with us. 

But. 

The circumstances of his origin and the weirdness of this entire situation is too much to overlook. 

 

….. 

 

  

. 

. 

As we trekked back towards the dragon, I checked through the SkillBook’s MAP 

section. No appearance of the enemy. I looked back and forth; I was in the middle. 

section of the group with the blue haired leading and the red-haired warrior in rear. 

 

A red dot appeared right next to us. 

 

“Here it comes!”. 

 

The second I yelled; a loud roar is heard from the trees. 

 

And a huge stream of flames came out towards us. 

 

“Flame Bomb”. 

 

The red-haired guy jumped out in front of me and shot a bullet of flames almost 12 feet across. It collides with the firebreath and blew up it up in blast. 

The dragon suddenly appeared from the depths of the fog. 

Its murderous eyes and pungent look were blood curdling. 

 

Emerging from the bush, it stared for a few seconds then it barrels towards us.  

 

We broke into formations immediately, the two twins in front disappeared in both angles from me and the blue haired and I closely followed the pink haired man. 

 

I grabbed an arrow. 

 

The rest began their incantations: 

 

“Low Recovery’. 

 

“Mana Boost” 

 

“Firebomb”. 

The flames jetted towards the creature, but it suddenly died off, 

"Huh! Damn, keep moving and circle it!”. 

The brother was hunched over in his brother's grasp. 

Maybe he overexerted himself? 

“Keep moving!”. 

The blabber mouth speaks! 

“I’m coming!”. 

The pink haired and blue haired were running ahead and disappeared into the mist. 

 

I looked between at the brothers and the disappearing duo. 

 

I fired an arrow at the beast. The arrow broke from the impact of its hide. 

But I kept firing three more! 

 

The twin got the message and began to shoot knives at the creature, it can't dodge both of us! 

 

I gave him the nod and he immediately dashed into the fog with his brother on his back. 

 

The fog isn’t your domain, dragon! 

Roar! 

The beast had its eye on me. 

I turned and began running into the mist. 

The beast following! 

 

I ran towards the bushes and notched the arrow. 

 

“One-Shot Bow!”. 

The arrow broke from my grasp. Hurtling with unbelievable velocity to the beast! 

Thwack! 

The arrow was supposed to land on the left eye socket. 

But the arrow didn’t even reach it. 

It just broke in midair. 

The monster turned around in my direction and opened his mouth. 

 

“Hey!”. 

 

The blue haired caught up to me and then pushed me away suddenly. 

 

I hit the floor with a THUMP. 

‘That!....’ 

I knew it.......she had it out for me! 

Before I could get up, she landed right on top of me and the....... 

 

Light! 

 

 

Everything disappears once more! 

…... 

….. 

 

1