Chapter 6 – Entering the Dungeon (part 4)
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 – Entering the Dungeon (part4)

Our exploration of the third level was slower than before and as expected, larger sized beasts appeared quite a lot in this level. The current level of difficulty is certainly more difficult than before.

Of the types of goblins alone, goblin fighters with various weapons in their hands appeared more and not only that, more power hobgoblin variants also appeared. Hobgoblin warriors, in addition to their strength that was greater than normal goblins, they also used weapons, in other words they were on a level that surpassed goblin fighters.

Not to mention the goblin riders, who have the agility and troublesome maneuvers and also the occasional goblin archers and goblin mages who also appear more often than before.

However, what was most troublesome right now was the orcs and the orcs barbarian. Orcs barbarian, who were fiercer than ordinary orcs and when they saw women, they became more wild and tried to attack women first.

Even as the women retreated near the support squad, a few Orc barbarian managed to break through the front row and lunged at us. Because of that, several adventurers were injured quite badly..

( Hobgoblin Warrior : Hobgoblin that can use a weapon more that stronger than goblin fighter. Rank : D. Material : magic crystal very small. )

( Goblin Rider : Goblin variant that can tame and ride the other beast mostly grey wolf and else. Rank : D. Material : grey wolf fur; grey wolf fang; grey wolf claw; goblin rider necklace; magic crystal very small x2. )

( Orc Barbarian : A higher variant of orc that evolves. All spec has been upgraded in term of power and fighting capability. Rank : C. Material : orc barbarian hide; orc barbarian meat; orc barbarian testies; magic crystal small. )

Fortunately, none of us died, although five people were seriously injured and needed more treatment.

I approached the treatment tent and met the person in charge of the medical team. Yuana, a member of Dawn Light, is the best healer we currently have.

Apart from Yuana, Ann, who was a beginner and two healers from the other party, plus six people to help the four of them who were part of the medical team.

I called Yuana and Ann, I handed over the Purified water-magic tools and asked them to use them to help wash the wounds of the patients. Of course, I said this tool was prepared by the guild, although I saw suspicion in Yuana's and Ann's eyes who seemed convinced that this tool was mine.

After that, I returned to my tent to return to doing emergency maintenance on the weapons and equipment of the adventurers, Dom and a few people with craftsman skills also helped out. After working for some time, my work stopped when Walter called me to the meeting camp.

"How are we doing? “ asked Murdock

“5 people are seriously injured and are being treated, 15 people are moderately injured and the rest is lightly injured. ", said Reon

“ What about our food and water supplies? "

“We still have food and water supplies for 12 days. “, Walter explained to the others and they understood what he meant.

They already knew I had a storage ring and brought some magic items, such as Purified water-magic tools, a magic tool that produces water by flowing mana into the water crystal in the tool, so it can produce water. To make sure the water produced is drinkable, I also included a simple mechanism to filter and purify the water.

“I suggest we rest for about two days, then resume our expedition. "

“So we only have ten days left to complete this quest? "

“I've asked the cooking team to adjust the menu, plus the current supply of meat, I think we're still safe in terms of ingredients and supply. Some equipment also takes time to take care of, I'll start distributing the equipment we got. "

“You want to share it now? “, Reon was taken aback by the statement.

“I will select and submit the list before we continue the expedition. "

“If you say that, it looks like you'll be shutting yourself up for a while. “, Silvet glanced at me.

During the battle, I who was in the back row could observe the surroundings better, I also collected drop items and stored them in the storage ring.

The craftsman team was set up a separate place from the rest of the group, to do maintenance on the equipment and I got a private tent in the middle of the area. Yugo is usually in charge of guarding the place and not everyone is allowed to enter it.

Inside the tent, I saw all the loot we got from the fight with the goblin fighters and the others.

‘ hmmm... Short sword x15, axe x17, metal club x7, short spear x21, small knife x23, sword x7, club x40, orc club x20, Goblin archer Arrow head x54. ‘ 

Unfortunately, most of these weapons were in poor condition and would end up in the smelting furnace. And the wooden mace that the goblins and orcs used would also mostly end up being firewood.

After that I looked at the equipment obtained from the treasure chest we found, ‘ iron sword x8, bastard sword x3, claymore x2, great sword x2, armor of guardian, shield of wish, endurance gauntlet, spear of red bird, bronze plate mail x2, hard boots x4, iron boots x6. ‘. 

Luckily, these equipments are in good condition, with a little care they can be used right away.

1