Chapter 7 – Preparation and Then Let’s Hit Them. (Part 2)
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 – Preparation and Then Let’s Hit Them. (Part 2)

' Looks like only the dragging and scolding part is the same, am I remembering it wrong. Hmm...'

I came back from my daydream and checked the work of Dom and the others, I gave a little feedback and they went back to their work.

Jil also came over and reported that the task his team was doing didn't have a problem, except that they short of materials to continue the works, I gave the materials I got earlier and handed them over to him. After resting enough, I am ready to continue my work.

The next day we gathered again and discussed tomorrow's preparations and current conditions. The five people in serious care are already in stable condition, except that the recovery team is exhausted, from struggling all day to treat them and the other members.

Most of the equipments that need repair have already been done and the rest will be finished today. The things the support team was working on would be ready today as well. We still have time to recover our stamina and prepare to explore the fourth level.

The fourth level wasn't too different from the other floors, beasts like goblins to barbarian orcs, even horned rabbits that didn't appear in other floors above were appearing at this level. The attack intensity is quite high at this level, due to the large number of beasts. We continued walking until we came to a large room with four separate passages in front of us.

“Tsk! I have a really bad feeling about this place. "

I told the command leaders how I felt, they decided to trust my hunch and stopped the movement. We started to keep watch while looking at the four passages in front of us.

A rumbling sound began to be heard from one of the passages and another began to be heard from a different end of the passage.

“ We have to choose one of the two remaining passages left! “, Said one of the reconnaissance squad members.

“No, we'll see what comes our way, if it's a beast we'll finish it at this place. “, Reon said that.

The rumbling was getting closer and closer to us. One shouted and gave the news.

“Beasts attack from this side! There are so many of them!! ", Some people began to look panicked by the news.

“Don't be daunted! We'll keep them here and we can definitely do it! Everyone prepares yourselves!! "

The knights who saw their leader give the command gave a shout, making several people also shouting and raising the morale of all our members.

“ Hyuga-dono, are you sure about this? "

“As usual, this is still my hunch. However, at least if my hunch is wrong, this might work in our favor. "

The commander gives direction to each member. Each passage will be guarded by four people, who will defend the line of defense and the other members will take care of the beasts that get past them, then the support team will be tasked with attacking from afar.

The fourth passage is the first one that rumble, then followed by the first passage. Currently the second and third passages are still in a state of calm.

“Dark rhino as the party that has the best defense will be in charge of guarding the passageway and blocking the beasts that pass through the defensive line and assisted by the other members… first on duty in the fourth passage! Ahka, Rony, Rag and Jil, then Hyuga will be in charge in fourth passage. Then the ones on guard in the first passage Luke, Dom, Jirk and Zalim, the leader in charge were Silvet. For the two selected squads stand by your positions and the person called by each person in charge will join with them! "

The current team formation in each passage:

First tunnels

Team leader : Silvet

Defender : Jirk & Zalim[Dark rhino], Lukas[knight], Dom

Fighter : Yugo, 3 all fang, Yun

Second tunnels

Team leader : Murdock

Defender : 2 knight & 2 Tomahawk members

Fighter : 3 knight & 4 Lighting members

Third tunnels

Team leader : Reon

Defender : 2 Dark rhino & 2 knights members

Fighter : 3 Aqua slasher & 3 Dark blanket members

Fourth tunnels

Team leader : Hyuga

Defender : Ahka&Rony[knights], Rag, Jil

Fighter :  Bent, 2 Tomahawk, 2 knights members

Medic

4 healer, 8 guards 

13 Support squad members

1