Ch 4 Fraudes
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

April 15th, 2020, Earth unlabeled universe

I awoke this morning on my own before the alarm went off. I spent this early morning time just gazing at my wife's face while she is still sleeping in my embrace. It's amazingly nice to wake up like this with someone you love and who loves you in return in your arms.

With the bedside alarm going off I reach over and snooze it while pulling my wife into me tighter and start kissing her face with gentle little pecks to wake her up. After almost a minute of kisses, she tilts her head up at me and makes a kissing face with her eyes still closed.

I indulge her with a passionate kiss. While I'm kissing her, her eyes snap open in shock. She looks at me for a few seconds before closing her eyes and enjoying the kiss. We continue to make out until the alarm goes off again. I break the kiss and turn the alarm off.

"Good morning my love. Did you sleep well?" I ask Janice as she stretches out.

"Mmmmm. Yes, I slept great. And waking up snuggled up to my spouse while they kiss me awake was a great wake-up alarm, and a good morning to you honey. How did you sleep?" She answers me as she slowly climbs out of bed.

"I slept pretty well, and it was nice waking up this morning before the alarm so I could enjoy staring at your beautiful face while you slept." I answer her as we walk into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"You're such a charmer honey." She says as she starts her morning routine.

While she does that I switch out from my Rose persona and become Calvin again. "Do you want to shower together?" I ask playfully with a wink.

"We don't have time for a morning quicky honey. I have to get ready for work and wake the kids for school." She responds back while rolling her eyes at me.

"I will keep the shower time to a PG-13 level and behave." I respond back while I get the water started and warm up.

"If you can behave yourself then I'll join you. Wait when did you get back into shape? I can see all your muscles and all the fat is gone." She asks me with a surprised look now that she noticed how I look.

"I made some improvements to how I look. Don't you like seeing me like this? I removed the excess fat so you could see a muscular body again." I respond to her with a warm smile.

"Yeah, you look good. Did you make these changes for me?" She asks as I get in the shower.

"Yep, I sure did. I made other changes for my personal tastes but the muscular look was a change I made for you. Working at a desk hasn't helped me keep my old figure that you liked." I answer her.

"Is there anything about me I could change that you would like?" She asks as she gets into the shower with me.

I give an appraising look over her body. Her face is beautiful and I like her body. Her breasts are a C cup which looks nice to me. Her ass is smaller but a great shape. The only thing I could want her to change would be for her thighs to be thicker and maybe a plumper ass to match the thicker thighs.

"Only thing that would make you sexier is fatter thighs. Maybe a bigger ass if you made your thighs thicker so it matches. I really like how you look. You have always been beautiful and sexy to me." I tell her as I start soaping up. 

"You want fatter thighs. That's it? No other changes like to my fatty stomach or making my boobs bigger? Why fatter thighs though?" She asks me as she cleans herself.

"I like how you look, also fatter thighs would be more comfortable when you clamp down on my head during oral. I also like it when women have fat on them. Skinny women just aren't my preference." I respond back.

"So you like how I look? That's nice to know especially since you have magic that can change how we look." She says to me.

We finish showering and get dressed for the day. I start working on breakfast while Janice gets the kiddos up and ready for school.

After breakfast, we walk the kids to the bus stop and see them off for school. Then Janice gets her things and leaves for work. After that, I get to work myself. I work quickly since I have other things I wish to do today. 

When I get my work done for today I have a little over 2 hours before the kiddos get home. I go back upstairs and strip down before shifting into Rose again and looking to see if I have any clothes that can fit. I find a pair of sweatpants that will fit me and an oversized shirt. I cast an illusion spell on myself so I look like I am wearing jeans and make it look like I have a bra on and sandals even though I am barefoot. I put my wallet and phone in my pocket before using a teleport spell to appear near a pawn shop in the city.

I sell off a few small gold nuggets making several hundred dollars before leaving and teleporting to another place near another pawn shop. I sell some more gold which nets me almost two thousand dollars total between the two places.

I then teleport to a spot near the mall so I can get some clothes that fit. I pick out three normal bras and three sports bras from one store before getting 2 pairs of fitting jeans from a men's clothing store. I then get a couple of shirts that fit while wearing a normal bra and a couple of shirts that fit when wearing a sports bra. I quickly find a pair of running shoes that fit and grab 2 packages of socks, ankle socks and crew socks, to finish out a very basic set of clothes to use.

My new wardrobe isn't much but I don't need to worry about that right now. I find a hidden spot and then teleport home. Once home I store all the new clothes in my personal storage after giving them a quick clean and removing tags and stickers. 

I head back upstairs and strip down and put on a fitting outfit before shifting back into Calvin. The clothes I wore as rose get absorbed with my shift. I put back on my clothes I took off when I was Calvin. Then shift back to rose. The clothes swap out so I now know that I can keep my alternate forms clothed separately and shift back to a fully dressed Calvin then check the time. The bus should be dropping the kiddos off at the bus stop soon so I head out to meet them. 

At the door is a box I have been waiting for. I toss it into my storage before leaving. The rest of the day goes smoothly. 

April 18th, 2020, Earth unlabeled universe

It's Saturday morning and I'm just waking up. It's 6 am and Janice is cuddled up naked against me again. 

I gently kiss her awake since we have a trip planned for today. While I'm showering this morning Janice takes the initiative and starts rubbing on me. Not one to turn down loving on my wife we have a quicky in the shower.

After getting everyone dressed and fed breakfast I use a spell to find a secluded spot in the nearest woodlands. Fortunately, I find a nice spot quickly that's a large clearing and I can't see any people within the area.

I gather everyone up and we all hold hands as I teleport us all to the edge of the clearing. I get to enjoy the shock on everyone's faces since that was a pretty convenient and cool spell.

"That's so awesome!" Jason shouts out as he looks around.

"What cool tricks are you gonna do now dad?" Zach asks as he looks up at me with stars in his eyes.

I give him a wink and than look around for a thick branch on the forest floor. I find one that's quite long and feels dry under the bark.

"Ok kiddos stand over there while I cast some spells on this branch." I point to a spot that's at least 20 feet away so they won't get hurt.

Janice holds the kids' hands and all three watches to see what I am going to do. I cast an acid bolt spell on the middle of the branch which eats through about half its thickness of it. I turn back towards the kiddos and see all three of them look surprised and excited. 

"That was an acid bolt spell. It's a very easy spell to cast and has a variety of uses. Next, I'm going to cast magic missile which is another easy spell and a staple for new mages." I turn back to the branch and cast a single magic missile. The blast from the spell breaks the branch at the already damaged section.

"Now I am going to cast a fire spell and hopefully ignite the broken end of the branch." My next spell is fire bolt. I miss the spot I was aiming for and hit lower on the branch than the broken end I wanted. Fortunately, the branch still caught fire and started burning. I then use a spell to create water and put the fire out.

"Now that the fires are out can you kiddos tell me why I chose that branch to display some destructive spells?" I ask the kids.

"Is it because you didn't want to damage the trees?" Zach asks me.

"That's part of the answer. Magic is a powerful tool and should be used with responsibility. The spells I used could cause lots of damage, I need to be aware of what is near my target when I cast spells like that. I could hurt someone if I'm not careful or damage property. Now let's play with some different spells." I give the kids a wave and wink at Janice before casting invisibility on myself.

"Hey, where did dad go?" Jason asks as he looks around. I carefully sneak up behind Janice while the three are looking around.

"Hey beautiful." I whisper to Janice from behind. She spins around shocked but then looks confused as she still can't see me. I then dispel invisibility and appear in front of her.

"Was that an invisibility spell Cal?" She asks me.

"Yep, now let's try something fun." I direct Janice and the kids off to the side of the clearing so I have plenty of space for this next bit. "Who wants to see a dragon?" I ask them. Both kiddos wave their hands at me while nodding excitedly.

I quickly morph into my colossal dragon form. While shifting I move and adjust my body to have a regal pose for when it finishes.

"Oh wow your big!" Janice calls out.

I look toward her and see that she is moving toward me and that the kids are just staring at me mouth agape.

I slowly move my head down to Janice's head height as she walks towards me. She stops near me and just looks over me. While she is slowly walking towards my side I bring my head near her head and give a wet lick across her cheek.

"Eeep! Cal why did you lick me?! Now I've got dragon slobber on me!" She yells out as she wipes her face.

"It's a kiss love. I don't have lips as you do in this form." I answer her in a low guttural voice. 

She looks at my face and sees that I don't have flexible lips like a human. She then reaches her hand towards my head but stops before touching me. I gently move my head to touch her open palm and let her caress me.

I just sit there for a bit while Janice looks me over and rubs on me. She even takes some time to caress my wing membrane. I stopped watching the kiddos so I didn't see them approach me and almost jerked when they started touching my forelegs. I twist my neck a bit to see my legs and see that Jason is rubbing on one of them while Zach is walking underneath my chest.

I move my head a bit so I can see Janice again. "Do you still think I'm beautiful Janice now that I am full-sized?" I ask her.

"Yes, honey you are beautiful and also scary." She responds back to me with a smile.

"How does it feel to know that you have a dragon for a wife?" I ask her.

"What do you mean by "a dragon for a wife" dad?" Jason asks me confused.

"I'm a female dragon son," I answer him then start chuckling. "Did I forget to mention that when we talked about who I was?" I ask in return.

"So does that mean I should call you mom now too?" Zach asks me from under my chest while rubbing my leg.

"No son you don't need to call me mom. I'll always be your dad." I answer him while chuckling.

"Your laugh is kinda scary dad." Jason says to me while he is rubbing my tail and part of my fin on my tail.

"Have you seen my teeth and claws son? I would think those would make me quite scary." Both boys immediately look at my claws and then look up at my head. I open my mouth so they can see the large teeth I have. They both audibly gulp from the sight.

"Hahahaha! You kiddos just need to remember that this giant dragon is your dad, and I will always be here for you no matter who or what I look like." I say to them while laughing.

"Oh! Speaking of who I look like, I have a second human persona that I plan on using regularly and I want you kids to see her so you can easily recognize me. Now move back from me so I can shift my form." I tell the kiddos while gently nudging them with my tail and forepaw.

"Come on boys, let's stand back." Janice tells them as she stands about 15 feet away while beckoning them.

"Coming mom!" Both boys chorus out as they walk towards their mom.

Once they are far enough away I use shape shifting to shift into my Rose form. I am fully clothed in Rose's clothes that I had on last and I'm left wondering how many different persona's I can shift into that will have clothing options. I'll need to test this later. 

"Hello kiddos! This is the other form that you might see me in occasionally. You can still just call me dad. While I'm like this I go by the name Rose." I tell them while bending over slightly to rub their heads.

"Why are you so tall?" Zach asks me while looking up at me.

"I have never been a tall woman so I decided I would be tall this time," I answer with a smile before turning to Janice. "It's time to give you a test love. Do you feel ready or would you like to wait?" I ask Janice while grabbing the grimoire from my storage that she has been reading from and using for practice.

Her face lights up as she answers me. "Yeah let's do this!"

I open the grimoire to the spell prestidigitation and hand her the open book. "Say the incantation for prestidigitation. You will probably love the versatility of this spell." She nods along to my words and then starts to carefully focus on reading the incantation.

"Magicae fraudes." She says to me with a serious look.

I start giggling at the seriousness she used to say it since most mages use this spell for entertaining people. Janice just rolls her eyes at me.

"What does it mean?" Zach asks me after I calm down from my giggling fit.

"Magic trickery is what it would translate into. It's a very basic and simple spell that pretty much all mages learn. It's a go-to spell for impressing children. But it can clean things so that's a nice bonus. You should probably do your best to memorize it since it is useful." I tell them while getting out the enchanted mana battery I made for her and a small sharp knife.

"You did great saying that incantation so next is to teach you to control mana and bind this amulet I made for you. Just put a drop of blood on it to bind it." I tell her while holding the knife and amulet toward her.

She closes the grimoire and moves it under her left arm then takes the knife with her right hand. She takes some deep breaths before cutting the fingertip of her index finger. She smears the blood onto the amulet and it glows for a couple of seconds before returning to normal. I take the knife back and let her take the amulet. I then reach out and grab the grimoire so she can put on the amulet.

"Hopefully once you put on the amulet you can feel the mana in it since that will make this easier for us." I tell her as she looks the amulet over. The amulet has a leather cord running through a hole in a gold disc with a small fingernail sized ruby imbeded into the gold. The gold is covered in small runes I had learned from the dwarves. While she does that I store the knife and grimoire for now since neither is currently needed.

"When you put the amulet on close your eyes and tell me what you feel from it." I tell her.

 She spends a minute with her eyes closed focusing on the amulet. After that minute her eyes snap open and she asks me "is it supposed to feel like electricity where the amulet is, cause that's what I feel from it?"

"I would normally describe it as water or a gas depending on how concentrated the mana is. Seeing as how you feel something from it that means you made a proper connection and should be able to access the mana. This time try to will yourself to see the mana in the amulet. Then let me know what you see and feel." I tell her while thinking about using a levitation spell on the kids so they can float around and have fun.

She gives me a nod before closing her eyes again. I turn towards the boys and knell down to their level. "I'm going to cast a slow flying spell on you boys. You will be able to float around and fly but you both need to stay near the ground and take your time learning how to move so you don't hurt yourselves."

"Yes, dad." both boys chorus out. I immediately cast levitation on them and they start floating about 3 inches off the ground. I watch over them carefully while both start to slowly float around. They are doing remarkable well with figuring out how to move and do a good job of staying near the ground. I give an approving nod and stand back up to see how Janice is doing. I see her watching the boys with a happy smile.

I raise an eyebrow at her and wait for her to tell me if she felt the mana in the gem or if she got distracted from me giving the boys the ability to float around.

"Why water?" She asks while still keeping an eye on the boys.

"Because it's usually easier to imagine it behaves like water when manipulating mana. What did you feel?" I respond back.

"It felt like an electrified placid lake or pond. It felt like it was just waiting for me to use it and just needed me to do something." She said as she turned her head to look at me. 

"That's good. You seem to be able to feel the mana in the gem atleast. Now you just need to learn to use it. Think about pulling out a small amount from the amulet. About one small cup full compared to the lake. Then will the mana to bind to the words of the spell as you speak them. As you finish speaking just release the mana from your control and the spell activates. The important part here is that you only use as little mana as possible. Don't try to pull too much out. Imagine the mana as a large lake so you only pull a small cup full. With time it will get easier. Go ahead and give it a try with prestidigitation I'll make sure to handle it if anything goes wrong." I explain to her with an encouraging smile.

She nods along then takes a deep breath before closing her eyes again and concentrating. I feel a small amount of mana exit the amulet and it is amazingly stable and cooperative compared to what I expected. As she speaks the words I watch the mana form the spell with very little dissipating out unused. She used more mana then the spell needed but that only ment it would last longer. As she finishes her words the spell completes without issue which is far better then should of been possible for a first time apprentice.

"That was better then I thought you would do. I'm surprised your first spell actually completed." I tell her honestly. 

She gives me a quizzical look and asks "But nothing happened? Right?"

"Command a leaf on the ground to rise up and will it to stay put at eye level." I further instruct her.

Her gaze looks down and sees a leaf. Almost immediately it zips up into the air to float perfectly in front of her face. 

"Well I guess that means lesson complete. You are now using magic and since you infused more mana into the spell then it needed it should last about 2 hours so have fun. If you don't remember all of the things that spell can do I can give you back the grimoire and you can read it." I tell her while I watch the boys doing acrobatics in the air. They are doing a good job of controlling themselves which is nice. 

0