(not cannon)Pilot Chapter:I really just wanted to relax
148 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Im really fucking tired of making storys just to keep making money.

So I decided to get out of my house for some fresh air and then I almost died for some unknown reason then go along with my day because i really can’t afford to pay for a check up.

But now something weird happened like some type of new power.

That I can’t really put my head around it.

Like for an example I when ever I went outside and passing people.

Not only did I automatically steal money without even knowing about until I came back home.

But also have some weird type of floating thing called a soul.

Because I can see their memories,experiences,and their own knowledge of this world us humans called earth.

which is weird because all I've ever did was go do my daily tasks of being a human being.

huh? why am i saying human all the time is like im better than that or is it that humans will become extinct again.

wait did I just say again?

did this happen before I was born in another universe or is just.

Shut up dumbass I'm trying to sleep.

"Who the fuck said that!"I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I'm inside you soul dumbass.

I need to calm down and talk to this person inside.

"My name isn't dumbass,My name is Isaac Freedmen what's yours?"I asked wanting him to tell his name.

Well name is Darkness the God that rules over pure Darkness itself stupid mortal.

"Are fucking drunk?,Because you must have way too much alcohol in your system to talk like that."

"Saying that you proclaim that your the quote on quote the God of Darkness inside me, saying that might make me think that I wished to be sent to another world with a hot Goddess say 'oh dear hero please defeat the demon lord with cheat that you can choose' so for now on you will be called useless God until you say my name right useless God."I said ranting on for a good 2 minutes.

You know what.

"What?"

You can go fuck yourself with you fucking virgin ass.

"You know what Darkness I was about to go off by trying to roast you really hard. but I got a better Idea,I'm going to make you submit to me!"I said planning to make him follow my commands.

And how are you going to do that Dumbass.

"Simple by making you feel like absolute shit about what you did to those poor poor souls."

HaHa that's funny,do you really think that I really care about those people.

"You know you an I are inhabiting the same soul.meaning that you too can learn empathy and also can experience a lot of emotional pain through my own flashbacks that can break you a thousand goddamn times over wishing that you'll never want re lived ever!"I said before going to torture him like crazy.

<2 hours later>

AGHHH I GIVE UP PLEASE STOP TORTURING ME WITH YOUR PAST AND ALSO YOUR GODDAMN VERY CATCHY ASS TOURTURE DANCE SONG AFTER THAT MASTER ISAAC!!!

“GOOD! I WAS HOPING THAT YOU WOULD GIVE AFTER I SHOW YOU MY PAST! BUT NO YOU KEEP GOING AND NOT ONLY TALK ABOUT HOW DUMB WAS MY PAST WAS!! BUT I HAD TO USE ONE OF MY SONGS OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!” I said with satfiased and also angry tone inside my mind.

The reason why it took 2 hours was because of my somewhat tragic backstory didn’t work so I chose to play one my favorite song called tourture dance for about 2 hours on youtube until he wanted to give up so badly that he said master just to stop me from dancing so much that it made him really tired of it.

OK! Before you keep on dancing please listen to what I have to say!

“OK! I’ll listen to what you have to say Darkness.”I said know that It must be really important.

You know how you almost died but your body was totally fine right.

"Yeah your right but it there wasn’t anything there that caused me to have near death experience."I said 

There was a reason that you nearly died.

“Can you make it quick because I really don’t want to wait too long because I have to watch some new anime everyone has been talking about online.”I said just to make him get straight to the point.

Ok Mr.Weeb if you want me get done I’ll just say this,You awaken you psyker ability that can grow with you overtime making you hell a strong in the process if you let me eat those precious sweet souls.

“No I won’t let you eat all of those souls!”I said because some of them I meet and talk to some people at the store when I'm out food to eat at the fridge.

Then how about you spare me few souls to eat because I’m starving.

“NO.”

“Are you some type of person that plays dark souls and thought about if you can eat souls just to level up.If you say yes and no for some reason then im feeling like there's more than meets the eye of my own vision truth.”I ask with my own prediction in it.

Yes and No but for now I feel like someone followed us here so can please give me your full control of you body Isaac.

“Hmmm? And what if I refused to do so?”I said with a spectectal face

Well by my senses tell me that you will die by another psyker user in the next 5 minutes.

"Okay so there are other psyker users than me that have totally different abilities?"

Yes there are others but If I don't have control over your body you might really die!!!

"Oh so worry about my safety right,well I have news for you,I know my apartment front and back so you don't have to worry about it,and also what Abilities do you have?"

Godamn't Isaac! 1 minute has passed and you want to know my powers work.

"Yes! is it that hard to ask for?"

Fine I'll just make It quick.so there are about 3 powers I can mostly use.

1.Is the ability to steal items and souls

2.Is that I can create Shadows to hide in and also can attack people at quick and agile speeds whenever they step into my shadow

3.Is the ability to eat souls to get stronger and also really can't explain that much until were safe.

And also to Active them you'll have to let me take control of your body until you can use me better.

so are now willing to let me take control over your body Isaac?

Because If not.

"SURE YOU CAN! JUST TELL ME EVERYTHING THING YOU KNOW ABOUT PSYKERS LATER!!!"

Good now that you let me take control of your body,you will now sleep until I'm done taking out the trash.

After that I fell into a deep state of sleep that I really don't know why or how but something happened.

Like something terrible happened after I woke up.

Well a lot of shit been happening so I decided to drop my first story(for now) and focus on my second story and other works that is coming out soon. so might need some help on polishing or to better story in some type or way by tell me some flaws that I can fix, but I really need some encouragement to keep going sometimes.

Note: that Arc 1 has not been completed yet so if you expecting a second chapter please be patient.

Thank you

0