Ch 2: A quick detour kind of ?
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, my name is Gordon Pike, or the man soon to be known as the best esports player in the world on this new game that is getting popular on the dark web known as Orichalcum online.

Which is a game about being whatever you want in this NVRMMO,with cutting edge graphics that make real-life just real,a game system that everyone gets that mostly unique them,and finally you can become the best player you can be on the in-game ranking system But mostly the reason why I paid a hefty sum of a thousand dollars just to get everything I need, which I paid with my own money. Is Because that I could make money on it for the work that values my own efforts and also there are forums online that's talking about getting a random powers that can be used outside of the game world.which is either dumb or very shady for the devs to do that for a glitch that could have problems in real life but to me I really don't care as long as could have superpowers in real life.

But sadly I have to pick some groceries that I'd ordered online at the store to get some exercise or else my body would be really weak for the stuff that would break you in this game which is why I went to the gym every day for 2 months for about 1 hour every day,Because i have to go to work everyday to pay for the pay the rent and also have to go to college for some businesses and economics class,which is really not that useful to me so I just jolt down some creative notes on my endeavors on how to maximize my time better on this game that I was talking about.

But if there's one thing I would like to have that anything else except for money. Is having sex and marrying the porn actress Videl lotta. Why is that, well it’s because she’s smart, cunning, sexy, funny, and my last but most favorite part is that she's an NVR streamer that plays the game i would love to play with.

But to my very own luck she would be living in my city named starlight city that would be somewhere nearby for her own business trip here where there would not be many fans swarming around her, since one of my friends online secretly doxed her on the internet to get me to pay up a 100 bucks, which I did by the way cause I really liked her.

So when I received a text from the same friend, telling me that she would be going to a nearby grocery store, I was pumped and nervous at the same time.

Because if I fuck up my first impression, then I would just kill myself all together down by the highest point of a bridge that could kill me since I didn't experience love at first sight yet back when I was at high school trying to pass my sats, because my parrents expceted me to go to college.

Well you know what.I'm going to have a nice conversation with her to increase my chances of getting her to be my GF.
***
Almost 2 minutes left before I’d met her in person, which I was just talking a little bit by the cafe.which made me into a yandere for a few seconds until I saw a group of bodyguards telling the people who were managing the cafe to leave and let them handle it.
Which this shocked me a lot, but I really don’t care because right now she’s coming inside of the store.

So you know what I did?

I just hid by a nearby isle where I could see her just causley drinking coffee cause I'm still nervous about meeting her.

And what I saw was more than the true face of her, but the dazzling scarlet dress with the figure of a goddess that has blazing smooth hair that together make a perfect woman that every man wants to marry even tho she’s wearing a mask.

But for a man like me, I wanted to see a face without makeup that will make me just go...

SFX: Ring Ring

Oh hold up my phone is ringing like crazy.

“Hello.” I said to make this quick because I'm trying to know what I should say to her.

“You crazy ass.”*Beep* I hung up because I know that my friend wanted me to feel bad about stalking her.

So back to the...oh...oh wow that’s just amazing like how the smile on the face looks like a shining light illuminating of her with the coffee cup that was stylized to point where golden wings were coming off of it.

But then there was some people around me just almost failing for a bit before getting up like they were having a heart attack just like something weird is going …

Oh shit, I think I know what's going with the businessman figuring out just the same as me until I'd figure out.

That he was slowing turning towards me like I was the sole person that caused this.which I’m not, because I'm not really good at fighting people head-on.

So when the goddess put down the cup of coffee she was just drinking to talk to the man wearing a business suit with a special pin on it. And then out of nowhere She unexpectedly pointed at me to come over here like I was the only person that could talk to?

How felt was just confusion, excitement,fear, and a whole slew of emotions at once just feeling like I could achieve it or could fuck up so badly that I want to kill myself.
So I just keep a calm and chill face while walking towards her with each step feeling like I just had a heartbeat multiple times over and over.

And then when I get to the area close enough away from the isle that was just enough to see fully how many people in the cafe where working while also observing the person they had to protect.

Time slows down like just as heart felt like it was calming down with my emotions being more calmer and calmer like it was just accepting death, Doesn’t that feel weird.
As I realized that I'm being sucked down to a bottomless pit of darkness

WAIT A MINTIUE SOME RANDOM PERSON JUST TRIED TO TAKE MY SOUL! I thought out loud to myself, trying to fight the person or spirit that was trying to kill me at the bottomless pit of darkness, where a multiple of people similar situation to mines is falling down a lot faster and just died to nothingness.

So to counter this I'd look for something to pull me out of the dark depths of nothingness.
But then due to my sheer luck, I'd found a golden gillimerling single tread that made me move towards either the unknown or a shining hope.

Here goes nothing. I thought to myself as I was reaching for this single tread that holds my future.

*Meanwhile*

The Dark hand was struggling whether or not to risk a little bit or a lot. Because either way the person in front of him took noticed that he’d was affiliated with someone that rubs them the wrong way.

So he thought of a solution that could work for him or could break him and the person he lives within each other for the worst.

So here is what the dark hand solution is.

OK this might fuck me over or not by any chance but there one thing that they don’t know is that I can borrow some extra souls that I don't know where or stolen from but who gives a fuck about it, the dark hand said to himself giving a moment before going on while charging up something up his sleeve.

Cause you know what. The dark hand thought to himself doing something to slow down everyone's movements, little by little. As long as I could defeat these assholes.As the dark hand is making more and more fists bigger and stronger than him flashing back of where he'd used that technique on 2 people that are similar to the goddess and the businessman that just had to than just having beef with them.

As the businessman unaffected by the time slow was summoning his aura crushing katana that was just waiting for him to just to move a single inch

Then that’s all I needed to give me some closure for someone I hold so damn dear to. As the dark hand finished his monologue and ready to strike the very people in front of him.

Then a long pause by the businessman, the dark hand, and our mc just noticing that time was slowed down to a screeching halt.

With the first second just being about finding a foot hole, stance flaws, and finally where the fight is going on so that our mc can stop them or help the other person.

2 seconds later our Mc had a hunch that shit was about to go down at the star cafe and decided to risk something that could work in his favor or not. So breath in and out very quickly and activates something that will be interesting later on the next chapter of the mysterious world of Psykers.

 

when I thought of my previous chapter and how I got to the fight (before I changed the story to something a lot more better)I was not planning or outlining my fights.

so I took some time to rethink how im going to reintroduce this and make it a lot more or less predictable by just jolting down some notes.

and also I know that I can make mistakes but still can you just put a comment down there to me so that I can at lest get better as a writer.

thanks im out.

0