Chapter 7 – Inside Her Room
56 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wh-What am I even thinking? Why did I invite Kotaro-kun, nonetheless, inside my apartment?"

Upon closer look, the downpour hit us hard. 

Even my underwear got soaked. We should hurry and get changed before we catch a cold. 

We were on our way to my apartment on the second floor. My room was a typical 1DK that I rented upon getting my current work. I moved from the shared room I was using in college.

I was walking ahead of Kotaro-kun. I looked back for a while and saw Kotaro-kun with a bright red face with his head looking towards the side.

Upon closer look, it seemed that my brassiere was visible. That means my p-panties, too, right? 

"Mou~. Kotaro-kun is a pervert."

"I-I can't help it. It's not my fault."

I tried covering myself up with my hands and hurriedly walked.

"Kyaa!"

"Look out!"

*Thud*

"Ouch."

I-It didn't hurt as I imagined it would be. Then, I realized that I was sitting on top of Kotaro-kun. He saved me from that fall. 

I moved away from my position with an embarrassed look and proceeded to see how Kotaro-kun was doing. He took the full impact of my fall. I hope he's okay.

"I-I'm sorry, Kotaro-kun. I was careless. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. It's just a scratch. How about you? Are you hurt?"

"Thanks to Kotaro-kun, I'm fine."

"That's a relief then. You still haven't fixed your clumsy side, Ama-, Goto-san."

"Y-You can call me Amane. I don't mind. Th-thank you again, Kotaro-kun. Now let's hurry up before we catch a cold."

I quickly stood up and walked quickly towards my apartment door. 

I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door.

==========================================

"Please sit over there, Kotaro-kun."

"Yes!"

"Achoo~"

"That was a loud sneeze! Please go and quickly wash before you catch a cold."

"But what about you, Go-, Amane-san."

"I'll be fine. I'll go later."

"But what about my clothes" was what I was going to say. Maybe Amane-san has a dryer that I can use. Also, it won't be nice if I can't attend school on my second day of internship. 

So I decided to accept her offer.

"Alright, I will graciously accept your offer."

"What's with that funny manner of speaking?"

"Haha. Achoo~. "

"The bathroom was the 1st door to the right of the entrance. There's a dryer once you enter the bathroom. You can use it to dry out your clothes."

"Alright, I'll go now. Thank you."

Thus, I made my way to the bathroom.

Amane-san's room was huge as compared to when she was in college. Well, should I say as expected of Amane-san? She had been a full-pledge member of the society for a year now.

"Brr... Let's go in the bathtub before I catch a cold."

I quickly removed my clothes and placed them in the drying machine. I then wrapped myself with the neatly folded towel.

After that, I stepped inside the bathroom. 

*Slides open*

"Wow, "

I filled the bathtub first with hot water. Then I proceed to scrub myself.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

"The soap smells good. It smells like Amane-san. No, no. I can't think such things. I'll look like a pervert. But, just one more time..."

I let my inner desire get the better of me.

After a while, I dipped myself inside the bathtub.

"Ahh, this feels good. I wish I could have this too in my apartment. Let's save as much as possible to buy a house."

"But I wonder what would have happened... if we didn't break up. No, I can't think like that. We-I already decided back then."

I was thinking such thoughts when I heard Amane-san's voice from outside the door.

"Kotaro-kun, are you alright? How was the bath?"

"I'm fine. Thank you so much, Amane-san."

"Then, if you'll excuse me."

*Slides open*

Then, the bathroom door opened widely. What I saw was an embarrassed Amane, ready to enter the bathroom.

"A-A-Amane-san, w-what do you think you're doing?"

"I-I think I'll catch a cold too if I don't take a bath. Plus, I need to thank Kotaro-kun for taking care of me today."

Amane said while blushing. What kind of reasoning was that? Aren't you afraid I'll become a wolf that will devour the innocent you!?

She was wearing a blue swimsuit over a towel. It seemed that what she was wearing couldn't hide her gigantic mountains. 

The tight, wrapped towels around her clearly outlined her beautiful figure. The water droplet fell like rain from her hair and flowed through her mountainous territory. Dangerous! Amane-san was too seductive! Please help me, somebody!

While my mind was in a state of confusion, Amane-san cutely said.

"T-T-Then, please let me wash your back, Kotaro-kun."

"A-A-Are you s-sure?!"

"Yes. It should be okay. I want to repay the favor you gave me. Please. Before I change my mind."

"O-Okay!"

And there goes my last bit of sanity. Who can refuse such a tempting offer from a school beauty like Amane-san?

I got out of the bathtub and sat on a small chair, with my back facing Amane-san.

"I-I'll start now."

"P-Please."

*Scrub, scrub*

Amane-san slowly and gently scrubbed my back.

"You're body is more mature now, Kotaro-kun."

"O-Of course. I'm older now."

"Yes, you've become more manly too..."

Amane-san's voice was like a temptress seducing my very being. Every word that she said tickled my ears.

"Hey, Kotaro-kun, remember the first time we did this? You were very flustered at that time."

"..."

"Kotaro-kun, won't you forgive me? I have no choice at that time. I'm truly sorry. Please, give me one more chance. Let me make it up to you."

"..."

"If only you could give me a chance, please. This time, I'll do everything- no anything that you want me to."

"I'm sorry, Amane-san. Thank you for today."

"Kotaro-kun..."

I rinse up with water quickly. I stood up, stopped the dryer, and clothed myself. 

I exited Amane-san's room and walked away.


A/N: Updated chapters can be found here: link

3