Chapter 4
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun had just risen, just beginning to send its rays to the city of Calif. The air was refreshing with the coolness of the morning.

Today was an important day. The F- dungeon of the city of Calif welcomed its first graduating guests. About fifty thousand youngsters had arrived at the camp near the F- dungeon and were quietly waiting in the Facility's garden. THESE youngsters were the bravest on the planet because the first thing they did as adults was to risk their lives and try to get on the path of cultivation.

All the young people were with the academy they were in. Of course, the size of the Academies also caused the number of groups of people waiting together to change. Only 8 people from some of the academies attended, while in others 2000 thousand people.

Even though their clothes and looks and even their genders differed, there was one thing in common in everyone's face. Excitement. Of course, there was fear on the faces of some people as a partner to this excitement.

"Ahhem," a voice echoed in the garden of the Facility.

Of course, this voice drew all the attention to the platform set up in front of the young people.

"My name is Jonah werber and I am the leader of this Facility. And I want to welcome you all, first dungeon visitors of 4975"

"The reason we are gathered here today is to give you one last chance to give up and explain the operation of the facility. Those who want to leave should leave now, if you stay here and do not enter the dungeon after 2 weeks, you will have to pay back the days you stayed here and the money the camp spent on you. This is not a hotel."

After these words were spoken, there was a hum among the people standing in the garden. Soon, some of them started to leave their places and move. Those who chose to leave were in the minority. up to about 300 people.
This was because most of the young people who came here had great determination.

"Yes, now that we've taken care of this, let's come to the task of this facility. You will be divided into classes of 50. We will assign a teacher to each class who will provide information about the dungeons and training plans. During the next two weeks, you can enter the dungeon any time you want. More detailed information will be provided to you. You can get it from assigned teachers. And finally, good luck to you all, because you will need it."

Just as werber was about to descend from the podium, he realized that he had forgotten to say something.

"For now you can disperse, have breakfast in the cafeteria. In an hour, your class will be sent to your wrist computers as a message."

--- -

"well, what do we do now?" ' Mike asked.

"It would be nice if we had a breakfast, we hardly ate anything yesterday." said Ranly.

Mike nodded at those words. Yesterday both of them had just swallowed the calorie tablets the empire sells. Although these tablets reduced starvation to almost zero on the imperial planets, they had neither taste nor pleasure to eat. But it was cheap,

The two of them started walking when Ranly found out where the cafeteria was from the screen on his arm.

These two looked a little strange. Because most of the young people either acted alone or acted in groups. After all, most of the young people grew up together in the academy they were in.

But neither Ranly nor Mike had any other friends in each other. The academy was not easy for orphans. They was generally viewed with contempt and skepticism. After Ranly and mike found each other, they formed their own small group and did not attempt to search for new friends after that. And so they became more like brothers than friends.

As Ranly and Mike entered the cafeteria, the mingling smells of food flooded their noses. These smells made them hungry. After all, real food was something they rarely ate. They would usually fill their bellies with Calorie tablets. Because the food was quite expensive.

"Oh, I think we've got a feast waiting for us," said Mike.

"Haha let's go, it looks like the queue is getting bigger," said Ranly, pushing Mike with his hand.

The cafeteria was big, to say big would be an understatement. Ten thousand people looked like they could dine in this cafeteria. So it was huge.

Ranly and Mike lined up. And they took one of the empty plates.

The queue rushed through and they took the food and sat at an empty table.

Mike took a fork from the egg and popped it into his mouth, a look of pure satisfaction on his face.

"Dude, once I get into Cultivation, I'm going to throw away all the tablets. That's living."

He felt a vibration in his arm as he was about to say, "You'd better calm down a little..."

When he opened the screen, he saw that there was a message. Mike turned when he read the contents.

"Classes have been announced, mine is a-46, look what's yours?" ' asked Ranly.

Mike put the fork down on the plate and checked. "Yeah, mine is A-46 too. I think they put people from the same academies in the same class," he said.

"There's about an hour before class starts. We'd better be quick."

The two quickly ate their food. And with the help of arm-computers, they started walking to the place where the lecture was going to be held.

As they reached the room the arm-computer was pointing to, a door appeared in front of them. When they had their arm-computer read to the security panel on the door, the door opened. Ranly and Mike entered the room.

The room was a room made of gray square concrete blocks. And inside there were students who had already arrived and were waiting for the teacher.

Ranly and Mike saw the students' faces and realized that Mike's theory was true. Because the faces were familiar.

There was still half an hour before the meeting time in the message. So they found a quiet corner and sat down and waited for the teacher to come.

0