5
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

Animaria:

Animaria is a police officer who aims to arrest Huguel the leader of the favela at all costs

 is to arrest him and bring him to justice.She knows that the girl's father is dead and he didn't tell the truth because his wife and daughters didn't want him to put them through any more of his misery and to have to suffer more pain so he took his own life.

Animaria has seen much cruelty and has dealt with criminals that hurt others without remorse.She knows that if she can't capture Huguel the leader of the favela, she will have to kill him to protect herself from the consequences of what she has done.

Animaria is the same age as the girl.She is an intelligent young woman she is one of the youngest policemen to ever become chief of the police force.Her job is to prevent violence between gangs and she takes joy in doing it.

Animaria is a kind girl but unfortunately she isn't born a police officer because she'l be in jail every night and spend all day trying to protect people from the criminals and evil people that would love nothing more than the chance to destroy the police force in a violent way and use its power as they wish.She hates crime and she is a fighter to get justice,when she's done her job she doesn' t take pleasure in it as the rest of the officers in the force does.

Animaria wants to do good and save people.So she tries her best to do whatever it takes to get justice.

Animalaria is from a wealthy family that has worked hard to keep their money safe.It would be exciting to see news in the newspaper where the leader of the favela Huguel cuts off the head of another criminal is to put the head is a stake.The paper reports that the man's head is a symbol that the leader of the gang is not a monster.

Animalaria believes everything the article states and believes that it is true.

Animalaria comes to work on Monday morning ready to solve the case she is determined to catch Huguel,to prove that he is a murderer and a terrible human being who should have been executed instead of running around free.Animaria has always tried her best to help innocent people when they are in danger but she only ever succeeded in saving someone's life not bringing about justice for those who have been unjustly killed.That's why she loves the city that she lives in. It' s her hometown,it is where she came from and now it's where she stays because the mayor and the police force of the favela is the most powerful organization in this whole country and everyone in the city knows that the mayor and the police department of the favela can't be threatened nor compromised.

but the mayor is the police of the favela is very afraid of Huguel what the leader of the whole favela is capable of doing, Animalaria knows that there are plenty of other gangs and organizations hiding among the favelas who would love nothing more than to get rid of Huguel so they can be given power.

The problem is there are too many groups and organizations who would want to eliminate him,and how are they gonna do it. Animalaria believes that once the mayor sees that it's possible to overthrow this leader who is the biggest threat to the whole society and its freedom she'll decide whether to follow through with that idea.Animalaria believes that if anyone has any information that will tell her how this leader is going to be stopped and put behind bars then she will be the first person to get it because it is going to come from the lips of a member of the community.

Animalaria decides to go to the Mayor office at 6 AM.She knocks on the door twice in a pattern that means she is there to speak with Mayor Cazador who is the leader of the mayor's office.She's been working there for years,years since the mayor has become a high ranking leader in the whole favela.Animalaria has known her for years and is like a sister and friend to her.Mayor Cazador opens the door and invites Animalaria into her office to talk about the case.

Mayor says what you arrest Huguel the leader of the favela 

Animaria says yes mayor

Mayor says Look you do not know Huguel she's doing everything to keep citizens safe, Huguel Ta killing criminals for the safety of the favela is your community's responsibility.

Mayor Cazador said I don't have anything against you Animalaria,but if I find out that you were part of the plot to kill Huguel then you will be fired immediately.

Animalaria says sorry,mayora.I didn't mean anything I promise.

Mayor says Don't worry I am only making sure that you're aware of the situation I'm in because if we get caught in an illegal conspiracy it means that my reputation as the mayor of this city is ruined and that there isn't anyone to take over as my successor.

Animalaria says I understand you,mayor.Thank you for understanding everything you told me.

Mayor asks Animalaria why the police are arresting a gang leader,why?

Animaria says because it's his fault that all the people in the neighborhood are suffering,the whole area around the favela is suffering because of him.

mayor says Huguel the favela leader is killing criminals for the good of the favela community he's doing what is right so there's no need to worry.

Animalaria said he's using the favela' s security as his cover and he's putting the citizens through unnecessary pain to protect his image as a hero and a leader.

Mayor ask you do you think that this guy will stop if you expose the truth and let everyone know what he has done

Animalaria said no,the public has enough evidence as long as he doesn' t stop killing criminals he won't have a hope in hell of getting away with it.

Animaria  says Thank you for everything mayor.

Animaria I left the office is back the streets of the favela,her car has been stolen so I' ll wait at the corner for her until she comes to get me or until the police give up looking.

Animalaria walks along the main street of the city and sees several kids playing ball outside and some people enjoying themselves.

  two men go up Animaria is to hit your head Animaria is to fall to the floor fainting.

Two men go down to get you Animaria is to fall unconscious fainting.

Animaria wakes up a few minutes later.

It would cheer to see a man in front of you in a black shirt with a skull is black pants with two large pockets and a brown belt with a knife inside each pocket and a gun is inside each pocket.

Animaria says it's you

Huguel look at her smiling is says I'm Huguel the leader of the favela.

Animaria says you have to go away from here.you've killed a lot of people who deserve to live in peace.

Huguel smiles again and says If you knew me better then you'd know that I'm only doing what the law says I'm a great leader,I' m protecting my people.Don't you believe that?Animaria says no,you are a criminal and a monster.You've never changed

Animaria attacks Huguel dodges attack by elbowing Animaria in the face and hitting her with his fist.Animaria falls to the ground and hits her head.

Huguel says you think you'd be an easy opponent for a strong man such as myself?I bet you've never been punched before have you Animaria?

Huguel says I'm only doing this because I care about my community, it's I want it to be free of criminals rapists, sexual abusers, it's pedophiles and it's murderers.Animaria says No,you've killed people just as much as the rest of them,you don't see the difference?Huguel says Of course I've seen a lot more than just a lot more but I still feel compassion for all these children,they aren't animals,they're people who lost their homes,their jobs and who had their families taken from them...what else could I have done?If I had let him continue he might have gotten away with murdering all those people! Animals have no rights anymore

Animaria doesn't answer.

Huguel says I was abused by my father when I was 6 years old, that traumatized me a lot, that's why it's I don't want other kids to go through what I went through

Huguel says the world is not a rosy cheer, there will always be criminals or deaths, the deaths will never stop it's the criminals will never stop committing their crimes until our rotten race of humans is extinct in the world.

Animaria looks up into Huguel's eyes which remind her of a shark,they sparkle, and they are filled with hatred and hate so pure that she fears him, she's never seen that type of hatred before.But she also knows that that type of hatred does not belong on a human and that she cannot let it control her.

Huguel says humanity was a mistake of God Animaria we humans are the worst species on Earth is God regretted having created us because we are weak.We cannot fight,we can't survive,we are too scared and stupid to change the way the world works.Humans should be extinct in the world,no one deserves a happy ending,they should stay in their cages and pray for death.humans are the source of destruction and misery in the world and it'

Huguel says humans will only understand when they feel the same pain you felt.The same pain your mother felt every single day when she gave birth to you.The pain you felt every time you saw your father with another woman.The pain you feel every time you see the police officer who arrested your mother when he got drunk.The pain you felt when the police officer raped you.

Huguel says you would cheer you were born into a rich family full of expensive resources, expensive materials, your home a mansion, why waste time wanting to arrest me be you already have a happy life.Do you know that it's easier to live well in the suburbs than the poor neighborhoods?People have to make sacrifices to survive,do you understand that?

Animaria replies Yes sir,I understand that.

Huguel says then go back to your home millionaire it's your country that is to love it's your boyfriend if you have one, it's to let me take care of my citizens who need me to take care of their safety it's their families that are starving and dying.Do you think they deserve happiness?Do you know where those things come from.

Humanity needs to learn that they need to be happy if they want to get rid of their problems so that's what I'm going to teach them.

Humanity needs to stop fighting

Huguel goes to the door is to look at Animaria, Huguel says Remember what I said Animaria, life is hell, but death is the salvation of the oppressed.

Huguel turns around and walks away.

Animaria reflects on what Huguel says to her as she drives away and gets in her car.

0