Chapter 2: Special Add-ons
2.1k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Special Add-ons

 

Shortly after sending over the contract and money, Bella got confirmation of the money transfer and an email stating the contract was being finalized with an expected wait time between two to five days.

 

She decided to busy herself looking up some info on hypnosis. It turned out that it wasn’t nearly as scary as she’d first thought. Some of the most basic truths about it that were highlighted on numerous websites are as follows:

 

First truth: a hypnotized person can’t be forced to do anything they would not be okay with doing while not hypnotized. Stage hypnotists as an example can usually only make people act weirdly because those people subconsciously know it’s just some fun for the show.

 

Second truth: you can lie and withhold information while hypnotized. Your subconscious mind will automatically protect the information that needs protecting.

 

Third truth: you won’t necessarily forget what happened while hypnotized when you wake up. Whether you remember or not has a lot to do with how deeply you were entranced, how much you trust the person hypnotizing you, and if you feel safe to not remember.

 

Continuing to browse, she learned that some hypnosis can indeed become permanent and could be tricked with biased logical reasoning. It depends on how deep it’s embedded, how well it’s reinforced and if it is something that your mind is willing to accept. The mind can still snap out of it if you realize something is wrong though.

 

A skilled hypnotherapist can help a person quit smoking, eat right and exercise. Those are just a few examples of things the mind will recognise as being good for you and easily assimilate them into permanent changes in thinking.

 

Delving deeper into her research eventually led her to some of the more...shameless hypnosis practices. Still, for the sake of research, she had to keep reading...right?

 

She got interrupted from reading her nth hynokink short story by a message from Lily.

 

Lily: I was just informed that you decided to employ me. Can’t w8!!! :emoji:excited

 

Bella: Y the 2-5 day w8 period anyways?

 

Lily: Final touches. They have to lock themselves out & cement U as my only handler.

 

Bella: So, basically handing me the sole key to your mind?

 

Lily: Sort of. You’d have the key, but no way to use it by yourself. They’d have to get your permission though to do...updates? Yea, that’s it.

 

Bella: Got it. :emoji:okay

 

Lily: Also, I requested access to the special add-ons. :emoji:shy You should get an email soon with sign-in info.

 

Bella: Special add-ons? There didn’t seem to be any mention in the contract? :emoji:confused

 

Lily: It’s not really something that they can sell. You can only gain access with my consent. :emoji:overheated Anyway, G2G! escape.gif

 

Bella chuckles to herself, amused, as an adorable kitten spooks into a jump and skidaddles in the animated gif image.

 

She found the email already in her inbox, signed into the website, changed her password as required and clicked the notification alert pop-up.

 

[Notice: You have mail!]

 

From: Lily Subject: Special Add-ons Date/Time: ...

Special add-ons require the employee’s consent to even learn about. :emoji:covert It felt nice that you had initially been worried about me when we talked. :emoji:blush So, I thought maybe we could have some fun for the duration of my contract, no strings attached. :emoji:wink Though I’m not opposed to going further if we click. :emoji:rings If this doesn’t sound like something you’re into, don’t worry. :emoji:sad My respect meter is 100%, which means I’ll have no problem with boundaries if you decline. :emoji:brokenheart I hope you’ll accept though since I’m already quite fond of you.. :emoji:pray The special add-ons page is located in the menu under training(link). You can also set your personal preferences(link) and request changes to my normal conditioning(link) through this site as well.

TTFN  :emoji:blowkiss

 

Bella was silently admonishing the little minx for leaving such a brazen message for her. She turned bright red and just about had a nosebleed when she imagined Lily with some of the listed ‘special add-ons’.

40