Chapter 4: Waiting
1.9k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Waiting

 

The two girls went on a shopping spree while waiting. Mostly some online purchases to fill what would be Lily’s new room and her wardrobe. Belle even secretly bought a cute little french maid outfit for Lily to wear at home, complete with an extra lace headband with attached cat ears!

 

And Lily did in fact have a maid persona despite there not being one available from the special add-ons. It was built into her main self along with the assistant personality. She could seamlessly transition between them to fit the situation. There was some erotic stuff in it as well, which would now be activated along with the special add-ons.

 

The outline page for Lily, available from the site, told her pretty much all the info she’d need about her conditioning. Her knowledge, skills and unaltered ego are kept in a virtual safe behind a mental firewall. There’s also a sort of computerized, emotionless persona that acts as the overall controller.

 

The internet called it dronification, a robotic persona that treats all other personas like theme settings. Conditioning changes are treated like driver updates, mantras are background processes that can be always on and triggers are applications.

 

This seemed like some very sophisticated stuff. Bella had even found a reinforcement protocol that was integrated as well. Theoretically, Lily’s hypnosis could be self-sustained even without any further outside stimulus. There were even the three laws of drononics:

 

  1. A drone must protect itself first and then its user(s) from irreversible harm.
  2. A drone must comply with human law, unless this conflicts with the first law.
  3. A drone must comply with input from its user(s), unless this conflicts with the first two laws.

 

The main persona had numerous embedded tenants of a ‘good servant’.

 

A good servant feels pride in making her mistress’s appearance the best, a good servant protects her mistress, a good servant works diligently, a good servant anticipates her mistress’s needs, a good servant does not ask unnecessary questions, a good servant obeys, a good servant carefully manages her mistress’s schedule, a good servant is happy to clean, a good servant maintains her appearance according to her mistress’s preferences…and so on.

 

Lily can apparently recite them all from memory.

 

Bella got a message after three days of waiting saying that Lily would arrive the next morning. The housekeeping company had set up Lily’s room, remodeling of the bathroom was done and a home gym was put together in the basement with plenty of open space to spare.

 

Bella decided to work off some of her excitement in her new gym. The gym had a pair of everything so they could work out together. There were mirrors lining the walls, padding on the floor and enough lighting so it didn’t seem too dark. After working up a good sweat, she went up to her obscenely luxuriously remodeled bathroom.

 

The bathroom remodel was entirely Lily’s idea. She had proclaimed that the original one was inadequate and merely scoffed that it was merely a commoner’s luxury when Bella told her it had a jacuzzi bath. Her eyes bulged out when she saw the price tag of the new tub and the remodel as a whole. She could buy a small house for the money she spent.

 

It wasn’t a spa bath(aka jacuzzi bath) that was installed anymore, but a commercial grade bath made for luxury spas and resorts. It cost multiple times more than the old bath and was packed with features. It included a full coverage arrangement of programmable water jets, an in-tub water heater, automatic ratio controlled bath additive mixer, ultrasonic oscillator, self-cleaning function and a washing sink just off the one end so an attendant can do hair care while the bather relaxes. (A/N: I want one too!)

 

Where the old shower was, there was now an open concept waterfall rain system that could do anything from a light sprinkle to a constant stream. The simple old fiberglass shower had been removed, additional waterproofing done and a floor drain installed. That’s it. No walls or even glass barriers.

 

That was one side of the bathroom. On the other side there was now a large dry heat sauna, a massage table with a variety of tools and an expensive assortment of oils, creams, lotions and other various body care products Lily had helped her order.

 

Bella was hopelessly lost among all the new things and simply couldn’t bring herself to begin experimenting with them. She was really impatient for Lily to come sooner to explain these things to her.

What would you like the next quality of life (QoL) hypnosis verse to be about?
  • I'd like to feel happy about doing my daily upkeep: hygiene, styling, etc... Votes: 12 28.6%
  • I wish exercising didn't feel like such a drag. Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Doing the household chores shouldn't feel so monotonous. Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Make going to work less stressful and mentally draining. Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Just give me something short and simple to help me relax. Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Give me a confidence boost! Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Other (comment below)... Votes: 1 2.4%
Total voters: 42
25