2 – A Basic Observation of Shiba Manabu
49 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiba Manabu, known informally as Shiba-san by me and Mana-chan by selective persons, is around 6’7 or 200cm tall excluding the extra height added by his upward-pointing horns, which would make him about 6’9 or 206cm tall. He often has to crouch a little to go through the doors in our school. He’s particularly lengthy, making his height more highlighted due to his awkwardness with his limbs. Hair is dark purple in color to me, but from reports is black, and rather out of control going down to his shoulders. He has gold eyes from the few glimpses I’ve been able to get, brown to the world at large. Red skin, tan skin to others.

 

From interviews taken as a member of the Journalism Club for the student of the month column, which Shiba-san won, teachers noted him as “always eager to learn”, and “a pleasure to have in the classroom”. Fellow students say he’s “quiet but nice” and “really good at heavy lifting”. Fellow members of the Knitting Club say “he’s the best scarf maker we’ve ever had”. General social standing is good, known for being anti-social outside of a small circle of friends.

 

Actual conversational experience with Shiba-san has been, well, minimum. Neither of us is very talkative so that’s to be expected and many of our actual incidents of speaking to each other have been due to being forced to due to class circumstances like forgetting a textbook and having to share, being lab partners for chemistry class, and being paired up or cleaning duties at the end of the day.

 

We’ve also played multiple games of mancala with each other, of which I have always won and heard Shiba-san curse twice due to said games.

 

My only life skill happens to be mancala. And once again I am pestering Shiba-san to play with me. If I hold up the game’s box and stare at him for long enough during lunch, he folds easily and we play in silence apart from the sounds of the glass pieces hitting the wood. It’s fun.

 

I don’t know much about Shiba-san’s private life, just small tidbits like that he has a younger sister, two cats that I’ve seen pictures of, and that he is historically terrible at mathematics but very good at literature.

 

Oh, and he doesn’t like spicy food. Interestingly enough.

 

Current species of unusual: still unknown.

3