CHAPTER 6 – Thoughts
109 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Forest of black acts as a boundary that divides the central continent into two parts, one is the place where people of the central continent live and the other is a place called "TOWER OF END" and that is his main destination but before that he has to stop in between for some power up.

"TOWER OF END" it has another name in Higher Realm which is Trials of World. Residents of the world need to complete the tower in the given time. Usually to complete the tower the minimum time is 10,000 years, if any world that cannot complete in the given time than that world become the part of war between demon and others races.

It also is a bridge between this dimension to the main dimension.

I stopped thinking about the useless things and look in front of me. I Finally reach at my first location destination.

In front of my eyes, there is a big tree that's look like it is made out of three trees join together.

This tree act as the checkpoint where three roads joining in one which lead to "TOWER OF END" I look around and see nobody, so I go near the tree and made a camp there.

After a week

Sitting in a lotus position while concentrating on mana inside my body to move from one direction to another so that I can easily move mana throughout my body.

I focus on the information I got from the merchant. According to him, this year many children around my age already reach to the "TOWER OF END" for the competition which held by kingdoms.

Kingdoms do not know what "TOWER OF END" stand for, so they use it to collect talent when they were in the early age.

Because every 10 years, towers of the end releases all the beast that lies inside it's 3 floors

Furthermore, I'm only waiting here because I have to get an artifact which is very important for my future, otherwise I might already join the competition till now.

I have to wait for the full moon so that I can get that artifact, and according to the merchant the next full moon will be tomorrow.

Next Night

looking at the sky it reminds me of my past life all the time even though I have everything in my past life, good parents, financial support and I don't even suffer from any problem I always have a feeling that I'm missing something very significant, but I never find it.

After my parents pass away I was left alone even though my parents left when I was an adult, at that time, I was still broken from the inside.

I start roaming all over the world, learning many things to keep myself busy while earning money as an author. I didn't get married because I don't feel like I should, so in that world, I was alone.

I stop thinking about my past and look up to see the full moon, as soon as I see it I stand up and look toward the tree which my glowing very little. If someone does not know what to find, they will probably miss it. I take out my sword from my storage ring and stabbing that at the glowing part of the tree.

The moment I stab that part. Ground behind me start moving away from each other and open the staircase underneath it without wasting my time I take out my sword from tree and move inside it as soon as I go down the by using the stairs I meet with the long hallway and when I look behind me the staircase is locked.

Although I have written in the story that there is no trap in here, I still look around, and it takes 15 minutes for me to pass the hallway while checking the whole way.

In the next room I found the box which contain the artifact, so I go and pick it up as soon as I pick it up the ground starts moving upwards while the ceiling of the room start to move away from each other creating a way to go out.

Without delaying much, I put the box inside my space ring and start running towards the tower of end.

After sometime running, suddenly a giant bear lunch an attack on him. Sensing a bear attack, Alok force himself to jump and roll sideways to avoid the attack. He looks towards the bear and find that it is heavily injured. His left eye is bleeding, and attack marks are all over its body. Before Alok could do something, bear lunch, its second attack.

To avoid getting smash, Alok focus his mana towards his legs and move forward and suddenly lunch himself toward left to go toward bear blind spot. Not able to kill his prey in two attacks bear is very angry turn left side to find his prey, but he found nothing suddenly he feels like someone is climbing his back knowing who it is bear anger is off the roof now. Looking behind him his back he found its prey, but before he could do anymore, felts in from damage right eye.

An agonizing scream could be heard throughout the forest. Alok looks in front of it him and see the bear is thrashing left and right, but he cannot remove the sword Alok inserted in his eyes.

Before Bear found him Alok took his moment to attack him once again but this time with the spear climbing at his back Alok start his attack. After 15 minutes you can find a giant dead bear which eyes are impaled with sword and at his back several holes can be found. Near it, Alok is resting. After some rest, Alok resume his journey.

(ALOK P.O.V)

It took me an entire day to reach here because of the fights I had with animals on my way and as soon as I reach my destination the only thing in that my eyes can see is destruction everything is destroyed bodies of humans and beast alike are laying on the ground the smell of the dead is so bad that I cannot breathe it and start vomiting.

According to the story, a demon spawns in the 4th trial room as a competitor rather than proper fight demon took that chance and forced the human to form a contract with him due to which he came out of the tower and Tower consider it as a start of the tower break or dungeon break since monster of tower came out of tower.

But there is a problem because demon came out and tower break start tower automatic release every single beast inside it from first to third floor as per rule of tower break which lead to this carnage.

MC survived because he came late while the demon kill every strong human with himself, but he was seriously wounded, so he leaves this dimension to main dimension.

As I move forward in this place while praying for the dead ones in front of me, my eyes rest on the tower which is reaching the sky, I reach to it and press my hand on the tower.

[DING, DO YOU WANT TO ENTER THE TOWER OF END

YES/NO]

[YES]

2