CHAPTER 8 – Tower (2)
121 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

......

Race:  DRAGON

Age = 7

Bloodline: Devourer RANK ANCIENT

Tier Level: Tier 1

Physical Rank: -E |★

Magical Rank: -F |★

Affinity: None

......

Looking at my status, I can only say that I am strong for my age. I can easily destroy a room.

Seeing my race change to the dragon, I look at myself and found scales grown all over my body till my face after that I look behind and found small wings attached to my back and at my lower side there is a long tail and I can feel small horns in the upper side of my head.

And I can easily control my wings and tail as if I already have them from birth. Looking at my new appearance, I can only smile.

After I look inside my mind and found various knowledge of Dragons such as Dragon language, Dragon's magic, hierarchy in the Dragon's world, and customs of the Dragons, but many others are locked behind a seal which required me to reach a certain tier for it to unlock them.

So, for now, I choose to focus on the knowledge of transformation.

At first, I can only transform into Three forms right now which are first half dragon and half humanoid in which I am right now having humanoid form while still having wings, tails, horns, and scales all over my body.

And other looks like humanoid in which my wings and tails will be vanished, and instead I will get tattoos in their places and scales will retreat inside my body, but it also decreases my defense a lot.

And lastly, the True Dragon form, which required a huge mana capacity just to start the transformation but if I complete it. At that time, I will get a huge boost to my defenses and almost complete affinity resistance.

I use magic, by using the knowledge about the magic I receive from my bloodline" MIRROR ".

A mirror is created in midair from magic in front of me and I look at myself in it.

A 7-year-old boy with black hair and black eyes with a vertical pupil can be seen in his eyes also having wings and tails and scales all over his body, if anyone from earth look at him right now they will think he is playing a comic character.

So, I use the transform skill to transform into the human form and my wings and tails are starting to retreat in my body. Similar in design in their place a tattoo start forming and scales also started to retreat inside my body, but my eyes did not change they remain vertical and my horns are still there.

And I also found that my hair and eye color changed to complete black. But if I channel my magic in my eyes, they very faintly glow purple.

 Thanks to the Tower I can not die in the spawn point otherwise I would have died the moment I drink that Potion.

After adjusting to my new power, I open the box again, and this time I look toward the item I work hard so much. An item that can be called a cheat. 

{INSPECT}

[TYRANT'S GLUTTONY: RANK: S]

DESCRIPTION: Eye made by Tier IX magician in hopes to learn all the magic of the world but unable to use it till the end.

ABILITY: SKILL RECONSTRUCTION: Ability to copy any skill user see 

CONDITIONS :

1) Can be used only once a month

2) Only one Skill can be copied for the same target, 

3) The acquired Skill mastery will be set to Low

4) The acquired Skill Rank will drop by two-level

Although I knew the ability of this eye, looking at the ability with my own eyes, I can only say that I hit the jackpot.

I pick up the artificial eye and bring it close to my right eye, and as soon as it touches my real eye, it consumes it.

"AHHHH" 

I endure the pain and waited for it to go on

[TYRANT'S GLUTTONY CHANGING THE RIGHT EYE OF USER]

[BLOODLINE ACTIVATE]

[BLOODLINE FORCED THE TYRANT'S GLUTTONY TO SUBMISSION]

[TYRANT'S GLUTTONY GOT DESTROYED]

[DRAGON'S EYE GOT ENHANCED]

[EYE OF GLUTTONY: RANK: S

DESCRIPTION: AFTER DEVOURING THE TIER IX EQUIPMENT, DRAGON'S EYE GOT SOME OF ITS ABILITY]

SKILL RECONSTRUCTION: Ability to copy any skill user see 

CONDITIONS :

1) Can be used only once a week

2) Only two Skill can be copied from the same target, 

3) The acquired Skill mastery will be set to Low

4) The acquired Skill Rank will drop by one level

Looking at my status updates, I can now say that I can survive in this world in the future. Since I do not have to be openly involved in the story and basically become the background character, I will keep increasing my power than become the big boss from behind the scenes.

And I will prepare myself for the war that will come at the end, which is the fight against chaos.

With my new resolve, I move forward in the forest to complete my mission.

[TUTORIAL TIP: ONCE YOU MOVE OUT OF THE SPAWN POINT, IT WILL DISAPPEAR AND WILL NOT FORM THE NEXT TIME YOU COME TO THIS TOWER]

Move out of the spawn point, and it starts to disappear completely now I have no place to retreat.

---STATUS----

Name: ALOK SINGH

Title: Hunter | THE CREATOR, ??? (Hidden)

Race:  DRAGON

Age = 7

Bloodline: Devourer RANK ANCIENT

Tier Level: Tier 1

Physical Rank: -E |★

Magical Rank: -F |★

Affinity: None

Weapon mastery: Mid

Soul Rank: Tier II (SEALED TEIR X). Hidden

Passive Skill :

[DEBUG] RANK X | Mastery: Mid-Level

[SOUL IMMUNITY] RANK X | Mastery: Mid-Level. Hidden

Active Skill :

[SWORD ART: SHADOW STRIKE] RANK A| Mastery: Mid-Level

[HEAVY WEAPONS ART: VENGEFUL RAVAGER] RANK -A| Mastery: Mid-Level

[SPEAR ART: FOE OF THE MOON] RANK +B| Mastery: Mid-Level

[BOW ART: WHISPER OF ECHOES] RANK -B| Mastery: Mid-Level

Bloodline Skills :

[DRAGON'S PRESENCE] RANK S | Mastery: Mid-Level

[COMPREHEND LANGUAGES] RANK SS| Mastery: Mid-Level

[ENHANCE SENSE] RANK A | Mastery: Mid-Level

[TRANSFORMATION] RANK C | Mastery: Mid-Level

[DEVOUR] RANK SS | Mastery: Mid-Level

[EYE OF GLUTTONY] RANK S | Mastery Low level

SKILL RECONSTRUCTION: Ability to copy any skill user sees if the condition fulfilled

3