How it began
140 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The only thing which can be seen is CHAOS! The buildings destroyed, countless bodies mutilated here and there, smoke rising into the air, fire burning the now-dead people. It's like the whole environment is covered in dark red blood. The only feeling which dominates everyone's heart is depression. 

Far ahead, one figure is standing still. Body like those of Greek gods and eyes having a menacing aura of bloodlust and a sinister smile on the face. This figure is Albatross, the Rakshasa king. The title Rakshasa king is enough to bring chills down the spine of many strongholds. Even if all of the world's strongholds unite to fight against him, the result will not be in their favour. That's the might of The Rakshasa King.

On the other side, there were a group of 6 people. 2 men and 4 women. 1 of them is the hero. 

Hero, as the word suggest, is the person with the absolute best results in all fields. He/she is trained from a very young age to be the best in the world. Eventually his/her 's duty is to defeat the Rakshasa King and bring piece and happiness to all mankind.

Shiro, the hero, is the same. He got recruited by imperial army at a  very young age and is very diligent. He is a kind hearted man, who respects everyone, never mistreats others, show kindness-even to his enemies and is very loyal towards the king.

Aashiya, the companion of hero, is the saintess, is also very kind and warm-hearted. She is a cool-headed person and always thinks rationally. 

Aaniya-the swordsmen, Mirika-the medic and Jenny- the princess and the ability user, were all the same. 

From looking a far, they are, what is called a perfect party. With Shiro being exceptionally handsome and all the four girls beauties of their own league, it's not wrong for it to be called harem of Shiro.

But the truth is far from it. 

At this point, Shiro was sitting on the ground, with his shoulders slumped down, with a resigned expression on his face.

Aashiya, Aaniya, Mirika and Jenny, all with tear striken faces, were glancing at the figure ahead them.

A man in all black was standing there. From his hairs, to the blade, it was all black. If Shiro is considered exceptionally handsome, then that man is like a God. With appearance like that of a God, hairs and iris as pitch black as dark knight, with a sword in his right hand, looked at that distant figure, trembling in excitement. On his face, was a huge, disturbing grin, which rather looked pleasant, was there. 

"Ishar! Just listen to me! Just this once! Please! Please! I beg you! Just take us with you! Please! Please!....." Aashiya was shouting in the background on top of her voice.

Ishar, gently tapping on her head, said with a grin,

"Ain't no way I'm taking you losers. Do you want me to share my reward with you losers. Oh hell Nah! Just get fucking lost." 

Aashiya seemed to be already prepared for this response, flicked his hand, grabbed him by his collar and planted a kiss on his lips. 

"Just don't forget me. Okay?" Aashiya said with a blush on her cheeks.

"You fool! Why the hell are you hell bent on that? There are many men better than m- no! no! no! no! There ain't no one better than me in this goddamn universe. Hahahahaha!" ISHAR

"Yep, I know it!" Aashiya said with a sad smile on her face.

Just as when Ishar was about to turn, he was embraced on three sides- namely- Aaniya, Mirika and Jenny. All just silently hugged Ishar without giving any sound.

Ishar gently patted their backs and turned around to face that distant figure. With a psychopathic smile on his face, he exclaimed inside in his head

'LET'S FUCKING GO!!!'

22 YEARS AGO-

The kingdom of starlight is very prosperous. Surrounded by mountains, having fertile soil and sea on one corner. Starlight is the most prosperous country in the whole world. Starlight kingdom is governed by Starlight Royal Family and four dukedoms. Of these dukedoms, Augustine is the most powerful, almost equal in terms to royal family. Duke Augustine is also the most powerful person living on the continent. The king Starlight and Duke Augustine were childhood friends, raised by then-mother Starlight. After graduating from the academy, prince Augustine changed his surname and became the-now Duke. It was opposed by everyone, even by prince Starlight, because he founded tasks and duties a nuisance. After getting a thorough beating by Augustine, he is the present king of Starlight. 

In the main mansion of Augustine dukedom, a child of 3-yrs-old opened his eyes swiftly.

3