CHAPTER 2: Shenhao System
993 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ System installed successfully.... ]

[ Welcome from ' Shenhao System '. ] 

[ Fame, money, and women, everything is possible with the help of a system. The system will guide the host to stand at the top of the world. ]

" Interesting.. " He muttered and he owned the system so he definitely knew the usage, the feeling, and the power of it. 

He closed his eyes and focused on the system. 

[ Warning.... Warning..... Warning... The system is getting attacked by an outside force... The System administration will go in lock mode. The system will enter in safe mode... please immediately move to the safety area...  ]

" Oh!  it works so the system is legit, huh? " He muttered and he knew the way out of the system very well. After all, he had the system when he was in the another world. 

" The system is not that intelligent compared to my previous system. " He smiled and it looked like it was going to be very interesting. 

His former system had its own individual and extremely intelligence. It taught him a lot of things about system. Of course, he could not hack the system or control the system. He needed godly power to control and hack the system and he was not clearly at that level. The systems were creations of World Aura. Each world had its own aura and some world had very few auras so there were no magic or any sort of supernatural beings.

" System means this world is strong as enough to accommodate people with superpowers, " He thought with a smile and now it became spicy. 

" Chinese novel... Shenhao....Urban Novel... Oh! " He connected some dots and if people said Chinese Urban novels, avid readers would immediately be thought about them.

" How are they called? cat...cult...coco..car... catter...Cultivation.... " 

" Fuck yes.. Cultivators. They are probably here and it is going to be very interesting. " He didn't afraid them. After all, he was quite strong in another world. He believed the he could find a way out in this world.

' Let's see. System. ' He stopped muttering and spoke inside his mind to connect with the system. He was very used to talking with the system inside his mind and his former system was very talkative. But his current system looked like it could only answer when he asked the question.

[ Yes, Host. ]

' What is your ability? ' 

[ Please said ' status ', Host can see in the status panel. ] 

The system answered him with the robotics voice and he didn't hate it. Truth be told, he didn't hate most of the things. He already saw a lot of fucked up things in the war and there were only a few things that can frighten him. Of course, he still had fears after all he was still ' Human '.

' Status ' 

[ Name - Ming Yin ( Kyomi Shuide )

System - Wealth System 

- Host can earn a yuan per a second

- By leveling up the system, the host can improve the system's overall ability 

System's Level - I ( Spend 10,000 Yuans to level up )

Title - Former Hero ( By equipping this title, the host's depression, anxiety and nightmares are suppressed ) ] 

" Hahaha.. Fuck yeah.  " Yin was very happy with his system, his system didn't have missions or anything to accomplish. He was not a slave of his system anymore. Of course, being the slave of the system had its own advantages.

[Does the host wish to open the Beginner lottery? ] 

' So it's based on a lottery system. ' Yin muttered and this system didn't have a mall so it gave rewards in the form of lottery tickets. 

'Open '

[ Congratulations! The host gets 1 million Shark Coins ] 

[ Congratulations Host gets 30% shares of Light Sky Agency. ] 

[ Congratulations! The host gets 10 Special points ] 

' What the fuck is Shark Coins? ' Yin said with a troubled smile. Everything seemed alien to him and he didn't even know how to use a smartphone properly. It was like a villager came to the big city for the first time and everything around him looked very advanced to him. 

He lay on the bed and it is very comfortable. He felt like he could fall asleep immediately. He had been sleeping on the rough ground for 8 years so he naturally felt that sleeping on the bed was too much comfort for him.

' System, please recover the memories.  ' Yin asked the system. Of course, he knew the capacity of the system very well. It was a very easy task for the system to recover the memories. 

[ Yes. Host. Please wait for a minute and the memories from birth to the current day will resurface again. ]

After waiting a minute, the memories started to play inside his head like he was reading the novel and imagining it.

" Well, I feel like I am young again. " It was a very mysterious feeling. The things that he felt very distant from suddenly became very close to him again and it also healed a little bit to him mentally. 

He opened his smartphone and entered into the ' Feelbook ' . He started to the social media platform again. It had a very strange feeling, it was like he was very familiar with it but at the same time, he was not. 

He continually scrolled down the platform. He smiled a little bit when he saw funny videos and he gave a heart reaction when he saw sexy girls.  

" Shit.... it is addicting. " Yin muttered and he spent around an hour on the social media platform. 

" Do I want to be famous? "

" Probably" 

" Do I want to be rich? " 

" Definitely" 

" Do I want to build harm? "

" Fuck yeah " 

He laughed from talking to himself and he liked to talk to himself from time to time. It gave him to think about a lot of things and to check his sanity level.

" Yoshi, let's do this. " He punched the air as he geared up himself by giving the proper goals. His smile turned into a sadistic smile and he had the will to destroy everything which was in front of him. 

5