28.1. Silence
928 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silence.

A spell that allows people to only hear the noise they alone were making. 

Well, that and that of those they came into physical contact with. 

Otherwise this wouldn't be any fun.

Melody's loud moan as my dick entered her lovely, perfectly waxed pussy was music to my ears, and mine alone.

If there was any stress left in me, it vanished with Melody's warm embrace of my dick. 

I couldn't hold back anymore, and Melody didn't want me to. She wanted me to ravish her and I was more than happy to oblige.

The tension between us left over from the previous encounter culminated with every thrust I made into her and every moan she released.

"Oh! Goddess! Fuck! yes!" She screamed as my dick slid in and out of her ever faster.

Her hands came around me and her nails began to gently scratch my back with every powerful thrust. 

The harder she scratched, the more I knew she was losing control. 

But an acolyte of Aphrodite, clearly they were a different breed.

I could feel her pelvis move, grinding my dick against her wonderful insides, not to mention she began to move in perfect sync with me, which is far harder than people might think. A move slightly too far and my dick would slip out. But she knew exactly when to stop and when to push back. 

She really was an artist, her pussy practically dancing around my dick. 

And that devious smile she had on her as she did. 

This is the sort of siren that could tempt men to their doom.

One of her scratching hands slid down, cupped my butt, and then I felt her finger sheepishly work its way towards my asshole.

This girl. This girl was dangerous. 

I knew I liked her.

Her other hand brought my head closer to hears, so that she could have a taste of my ear.

It was only fair, since I had hers. 

Something about a girl munching on my ear lights a fire in me that makes my dick harder every single time. 

And there was also her finger that was now gently probing my butt.

This girl had every intention to give me pleasure, and have me cum as hard as I could.

Normally, I wouldn't succumb to it. I would hold out until she came before cumming myself.

But she was putting her everything into it. 

I could use my tantric training to climax without ejaculating.

But this girl was fucking me against Aphrodite's orders. She rebelled for me. So I felt she deserved to win.

With her dancing on my dick, munching on my ear and fingering just the right spot in my ass, it didn't take long.

"Where do you want it?" I gasped as I felt the climax coming.

Her legs wrapping around me to squeeze me ever deeper inside her was all the answer I needed.

I picked up the pace for the final stretch and pushed deep inside her one last time as the orgasm overtook me and I ejaculated everything inside her pussy.

Melody lay back and watched my face intently as I did, devouring every ounce of pleasure she gave me with her lovely blue eyes.

As the throws of orgasm died down, I rolled over on the floor beside her, panting and holding her hand. 

"You are… a dangerous woman Melody."

"You remember my name," she giggled. "Aphrodite doesn't pick her servants on a whim."

"She certainly does not. Only the finest of muses and sirens for her," I said, taking her hand and placing it on my panting chest.

"Goddess, I see what she saw in you," she said, stretching.

"I guess the floor is too uncomfortable to cum on," I said, giving her shoulder a kiss.

Melody bit her lip and rolled over me. "Goddess, I wish I could keep you for myself."

She lay on top of me, her breasts squeezed against my stomach and her head resting against my heart. 

"But it would be selfish of me to deny you to all others."

I hugged her closer to me while she did the same, her hands coiling around my neck. 

"A woman who would not deny my love from others… you are absolutely amazing, Melody."

"I know," she said, cuddling deeper into me. "Thank you for letting me win."

A saucy minx this one. I wondered if she and the other acolytes were peeping on me too, like Aphrodite most certainly was.

"I could stay like this for hours," I whispered into her ear. "Enjoying your warmth, your curves, your every breath and heartbeat…"

"But we don't have hours," she pouted in disappointment. 

"But we do have about fifteen more minutes until the spell wears off," I said.

She lifted herself to look at me with her wonderful smile and mischievous eyes.

"Just let me catch my breath for five." I cooled her enthusiasm.

"Alright," she relented, making the move to roll over, but then squealing in delight as I grabbed her ass and pulled her to my face.

I gave her heart shaped piercing a playful bite.

She gasped at the sensation.

“I love your acolyte uniform,” I said, playing with it gently with my tongue.

“It’s a symbol of an acolyte of Aphrodite.” She moaned. “We should get you one as well.”

I smiled. “Maybe next time.”

She lasted less than two against my tongue.

Soon I had her lifted, back against the bookcase, legs firmly in my arms and dick pounding deep into her pussy as books, scrolls and siren moans went in every direction. 

 

4