☕ Intro ● Welcome
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

☆. ☽ .☆

❝is loving someone you can't have really a bad thing?❞

☆. ☽ .☆

PREFACE

hi! i'm amber, the author of this book! well, you knew that, obviously. anyway, i'm so excited for you to read this book. i know some of you may be here because you've read one of my other books, or you might just have stumbled upon this book by chance. i hope you enjoy this book, as much as i did writing it.

☆.☽.☆

DESCRIPTION

hayley has the perfect life from the outside, she's that one girl who's popular, but not quite, pretty, and doesn't notice, an infectious smile, which brightens every stormy day, but mostly, has a bunch of supportive friends. with all those things, you'd think life is pretty good to go. hayley's life is the opposite, yet it's not. there's just one thing: she loves someone who's already taken. but as they say, through friendship you find love and who knows...

☆. ☽ .☆

❝love can be like scrunchies and coffee, pretty but bitter❞

☆. ☽ .☆

DEDICATION

i'd like to dedicate this book to not one, but three people. three people that have shown a massive amount of love and support towards me. to three amazing teen girls, who, no doubt, will grow up as strong, independent women, capable of so much more than what the amazing pioneers of history have achieved.

☆. ☽ .☆

CONCLUSION

so, that's that, i guess. at the time of writing this i hadn't even started the first chapter, so if this is still here when i've posted a chapter or two, please let me know. i'm really forgetful! anyway, be sure to follow me, so you can get updates on when chapters are published. thanks for choosing to read this book.

x amber💕

☆. ☽ .☆

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © @icysecrxts via Wattpad | @xamberx via Scribble Hub

You can also read 'Scrunchies and Coffee' via my Wattpad account as listed above. The username is @XxBlueShimmerSquadxX

0