Step 2 – Fake Amnesia Before Your Parental Figures
496 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I was busy admiring my appearance in the mirror, there was a sound of opening doors. At first, I subsciously paid no mind to the sound but once my new name was called I finally looked at the doors.

"...Angelica?" (???)

There were 3 sillouetes standing right in front of me. That maid from earlier, sharp looking black haired gentleman and woman with a simple yet pretty dress who coincidentally had the same hair as mine. 

That was the moment where my mind started to pick up the hints about my whereabouts. After seeing my "parents" for the first time, I got a sense of familiarity as if I seen those people somewhere before. Before my mind fully assesed the situation, the lady run toward to me and hugged me tightly and spoke to me with relieved voice.

"I'm so glad...You're okay...*Sniff" (Lady)

At the time, I couldn't react in any meaningful way other standing still as if my legs were stuck in the ice. However, she quickly picked on my indifference and asked me this time with teary eyes.

"Angelica?" (Lady)

"...Forgive me. I have no recollection of who I was or who any of you are." (Me)

At that moment, the lady remained visibly shocked while her tears were dropping from the eyes.  Distressed maid meanwhile asked the gentleman that remained calm through the entire time.

"What shall we do now, Milord!?" (Maid)

"....." (Gentleman)

In the past, I was seriously scared every time he stared at me and yet  I couldn't help but to look at his beautiful eyes as it happened the color is the same as my hair. 

"...I will await you in my office." (Gentleman)

After he spoke few words he left along with the maid who had a confused face after hearing that. Before the lady went along with them, she tightly held my hands and spoke to me.

"I know it's difficult for you to understand the situation. But please, I would like you to remain here while we settle some things, okay dear?" (Lady)

"Yes. I understand." (Me)

As I nodded, she briefly smiled and then left the room. 

Alright, I have to clarify something. In my defence, I didn't plan to act as if I had amnesia neither I didn't want to hurt anybody with my words.

But now to think about it, I don't have any memories from before I got into Angelica's body which I always found strange. Unless me getting transported here count as "new player joining the game" and someone gave specially made character "model". Whoever gave me this body if you're reading this, I would like to express my boundless gratitude and I would like you to know that your genius was properly immortalized in this special book. *smiley face

Anyways, this moment marks the beginning of my new life and also wacky shenanigans that were accompanying me to this day.

19