Step 5 – Coax Heroine To Do Your Bidding
339 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I was thinking what to write in this book, I tried to recollect some of the most important events that happened in my life thus far and until recently I had a trouble to remember where was our first meeting. Imagine starting a quest to defeat the Demon Lord but you ran into them within first few days, not only surprising but also it would been a shocking experience.

"M-Milady? Are you perhaps acquainted with this girl?" (Olivia)

"*AHEM No such thing. I'm more surprised there are still pickpockets in this town." (Me)

Of course I played dumb as I kept all informations for myself. That time, I was puzzled on how to deal with this situation.

You see, the game starts at the specific time also despite you are playing as the Heroine, you don't get any insight on her past neither where she came from so seeing her here of all places was completely unexpected.

After I retrieved my bag, I told Olivia to unhand her. However as soon she was released, she was just staring at the ground, not paying attention to anybody.

"What's your name?" (Me)

"..." (Heroine)

"Are you just going to stand there?" (Me)

"..." (Heroine)

"Such disrespect!" (Olivia)

Before she could do anything rash, I stopped her with the hand gesture. Heroine wasn't willing to talk so what would a respected citizen could do in this case? Little blackmailing is always an option, so I got closed and whispered the following:

"I know your little secret. If you don't do as I say, you will never save those you care about." (Me)

For the first time, she looked at me with widened eyes. She was scared of course as I seemily know something I shouldn't.

Although I would like to clarify something important, I was very lucky that my guess turned out to be correct. Considering Heroine is suppose to be a "good guy", I figured there may be a reason that she became a pickpocket. That being said, she still kept quiet for while so I couldn't know for sure what her thoughts are.

"Olivia once we get home, report to Father that I have a matter to discuss." (Me)

"What about the ruffian?" (Olivia)

"We're taking her with us, of course." (Me)

"Wha-!? Milady! I must object, it's infuriating th--" (Olivia)

"Yes, I'm aware what happened earlier. She is extremely valuable and for that reason I have to discuss with Father. Can I count on your support?" (Me)

"...*Sigh I understand. I have been told by Lady Vallita to prevent you from getting into unnecessary trouble, I'm not certain how she will react to this..." (Olivia)

"it's going to be fine, no worries. As soon as I present my case, they will surely be convinced!" (Me)

Afterwards, we moved out of back alley and went back home. Heroine still wasn't willing to talk so we went back in silence, unaware of my actions that will soon permanently change course of the story.

15