The Secret Archives Of The Vallita Family (Note #1) – Six Primordial Elements
211 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

___________________________________________________________________

Back in the Old Age, a phenomenom known as "Magic" didn't exist. There are many interpretations on how the living being got access to Magic but the core of the myth remained the same.

Once upon a time, spiritual beings descended upon this world each representing the element, causing the overflow of energy getting absorbed by all kinds of living beings. It allowed for special powers to manifest for the first time.

There are 6 known forms of magic that were discovered thus far: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light and Dark. 

Despite that, historians couldn't universally agree upon how many of them actually descended that day. 

The most popular theory implies there were 6 spirits total, 1 for each element that manifested. However there is a glaring hole in that theory as according to available sources Light and Dark elements both appeared at much later date.

There is another problem which contradicts the eyewitness testimonies as they were 5 spirits that descended that day. Currently it is unknown which version is true. 

Fire element is known for it's destructive but also empowering abilities. This magic is capable of increasing subject's physical or mental capacity at will.

Water element is better at regenerative properties. But pay no mistake, it's destructive prowess should not be underestimated at all cause.

Earth element is about terraforming the land in the creator's image and thank to it some of the greatest landscapes exist to this day. 

Wind element doesn't seem to be present much at all in daily life and it's elusive nature was incorporated by it's users and alike. 

Light and Dark elements are different from others and more mysterious at same time. Their origin is still up to debate but their powers are unquestionable.

It is known that Light magic can heal somebody similar to Water magic but in comparison the recovery is much faster. There were some rumors that says it's sheer power is capable of even bring people back to life although there are no records of it being possible.

Dark magic is complete opposite as instead of regeneration, the individuals are capable of necromancy and there were numerous comfirmed cases of using curses which can deteriorate human's mind, body and even bring misforture to all that associate with the victim. Eventually, Dark magic users were persecuted until people and authorities committed several genocides, no matter whatever they were guilty or innocent.

The last record of a Dark mages were noted half of a century ago. Strangely enough, for unknown reason the Light mages also disappeared around the same time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! This is a side series fully dedicated to worldbuilding. I want to separate this from main plot in order to not slown down the pace into the standstill.  This is a bonus stuff for those that want get more immersed into the story, I will make sure it won't contain any major information that will require to understand the events that are going to happen in the plot.

Those chapters will always appear along the main ones, so in case you're not interested in this no worries they won't affect the release schedule.

In case you want to know about the world, characters etc. you can drop the Ko-fi with the message on what you want next side chapters be about.

If you see this message, I would like to thank you for reading. I hope you will enjoy the journey that will unfold right before your eyes.

I wish for you to have a great day.

7