Chapter 9 – Call from Kenny
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthur walked toward the place where the guy had dropped something before. He wasn't sure what this was, because he wasn't able to see clearly from the distance what the thing was that the guy dropped. 

He slowly came to the spot where the guy was previously standing, and this is the same place where previously Kenny got assaulted. Arthur didn't know what the motive of that guy was, but he will find out about it. 

He looked at his surroundings, trying to find the thing. Sometime later, he finally found the things that he was looking for. It is a can of spray paint. But he didn't think that it was normal spray paint. Because he can smell an unknown chemical from this spray paint. 

From his pocket, he brings out new gloves. He didn't want to destroy any evidence, because of this using gloves to touch the spray paint can. Previously, Arthur didn't see any gloves on the person's hand. So it means his fingerprint was in the spray paint can. 

________________

Arthur POV:

I put the spray paint can in a plastic bag, and after that, I looked around. I am trying to find out if the guy previously used this paint anywhere. 

But I don't think he gets the chance to use it. I can't smell the weird smell that the spray paint has from anywhere. 

"Now, once again, one more twist in my case. Sigh." I took a deep breath and sighed. Because I am getting twist after twist in this case. 

I exit the alleyway and approach my bike. Here my investigation is finished. Now, I need to solve the puzzle. 

I start my bike. It took me 50 minutes to reach my home. My home is near the East plaza. From my home, the distance of the west plaza is 15 km. If you are thinking, why did I take this much time to reach home? Then it's all because of the traffic jam. Nowadays, traffic jams keep increasing. 

After reaching home, I first put the bike in the garage, then I went to the bathroom and freshened myself with hot water. I am busy at the moment, and because of this, I order some food online. I ordered the food 30 minutes ago and the delivery company gave me the guarantee that they would deliver the food within 30 minutes. 

I didn't even have to wait long when someone pressed the calling bell. I was reading a newspaper. Hearing the calling bell, I put down the newspaper, then quickly got up from my seat and approached the door. 

After paying the bill, I carry my food to the dining room. Now it is time to eat. 

A few minutes later,

I already finished eating, and now I am writing today's important clues in my diary. 

" The important clues" 

" A. Blood in the killer's mouth.

B. Solid blood was found far away from the assault place.

C. Killer has bandages on his right cheek.

D. A bloody logo.

E. Fake Detective.

F. Fake detective has a bandage right cheek. 

G. CCTV footage.

H. A guy with an unknown spray can. " 

These are the major clues I got today. Now I need to send the blood sample to the lab for investigation. Also, I needed to send the spray can to the lab. I want to know, what can we use this spray for? Also, I want to know if I can find any fingerprints in this spray can. 

I quickly got ready. I will go to the lab at my college. Because this is the best lab I know and nobody can do anything here. It is one of the secured labs. Students who were students of this college can come here for investigation. 

I am also going to the college lab. Because right now I don't believe in any other lab. I can tell the killer was very intelligent, so I didn't want to take a risk. What if the killer wanted to destroy the clues I have right now? 

It will take me one hour to reach my college. I was going toward the garage when suddenly my phone rang.

I quickly unlock my phone and see who it is. It is Mark who is calling me. 

"Hey buddy, why are you calling at this hour?" I ask him.

"Nothing, some time ago my father told me to go to college. Wanna go together? If you aren't busy. Actually, how is your investigation going?" Mark asked me.

" Fine bro. My investigation is going very well. Now it is just I need to send the blood sample and a spray can to the lab. After getting the result, I can further investigate." I told him.

" Bro, I am also thinking about going to our college. So, let's go together," I say to him in a cheerful tone. 

" Wait, for me. I am coming toward your house," Mark said and hung up the call.

Now I don't need it to ride my bike to go to college. Suddenly, I remember that I also need to find out about the logo. Actually, I don't know that much about those branded clothing companies. 

By looking at the logo, I can tell that it wasn't from any random cloth company. Also, I heard those branded companies have records about the customers who bought the clothes from their company. I don't know if it's true or not. 

Suddenly, once again, my phone rang. I thought it was Mark, but no; it isn't Mark; it is Kenny who is calling me. 

"Hello, Miss Kenny," 

"Hello, Mr. Arthur, I think someone is following me. What should I do?" She told me in a shaking tone. Just hearing you can tell she is scared. 

"Clam down Miss Kenny. You need to stay calm at this moment. You can't panic. Take a deep breath and calm yourself down." I told her to calm down. Listening to my advice, she took a deep breath and calmed herself down. 

"Now, Miss Kenny, tell me what is happening? Who is following you? And where are you right now?" I asked her. 

To be continued…………

1