Chapter 15 – Knowing the truth
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now, gentleman, let's start our interrogation. We don't have that much time to waste on our hands. You see, I and my friend were very busy," I told them. 

" I will ask you some questions. Answer them truthfully or you can see the consequence of lying to me." I told them. 

Both of them didn't make any noise. It was like they were trying to avoid me.

"I take this as a yes. Now, my first question is, Why are you following Miss Kenny? Now you have only 1 minute to answer," I told them while noticing their behavior. The moment I asked, both their bodies went into alert mode. 

Both of them stayed silent and said nothing. As I expected. If they were normal people then, they would tell everything the moment they saw a gun pointed at them. But these kidnappers were different. They were criminals who faced this type of situation many times in their life. 

But, if they are tough nuts, I also know how to break tough nuts. 

Me, Mark, and Kenny were looking at them. They were only looking at the ground and said nothing. 

Now 1 minute is up, 

Instantly I punched a guy in the stomach. Instantly, he fell down. It all happened that the guy, for a minute, couldn't breathe. This is also one of my techniques. 

"Now, you're the only one who can answer," I said to him while I grabbed a finger from his left hand. With no talk, I twisted it. 

"Ahhhh!!!!! Wait…. Wait… wait, I will talk. I will talk." Instantly, he let out a painful cry. But I didn't stop here and grabbed a different finger. Just when I was gonna twist the finger, he told me to stop. 

"Now, then once again, I will ask them a question. Why did you guys follow Miss Kenny?" I let go of his finger and asked this question once again.

" Because…… Because we want to kidnap her," At first he thought not answering truthfully, but I was looking at him. Because of this, he didn't dare to lie. 

Hearing him, both Mark and Kenny were shocked. I can understand them. I shifted my focus once again on the guy.

"Why do you guys want to kidnap her? Did she do anything wrong?" 

" No, she didn't do anything wrong. It is our job to kidnap people. I don't know the reason for her kidnapping, only the boss knows the reason," he answered. 

After hearing him, I was about to grab his hand when suddenly he said with a scared voice.

" Trust me…….. please trust me, I am telling you the truth. I only follow orders from the boss. We didn't meet with the client." 

Just by hearing his voice, you can tell he was terrified. So, what did I tell you? 'I know how to break tough nuts'.

"How many people are in your gang?" I asked him. 

" Only three people. Boss, me and Ben." Instantly he replied to me. 

" Where is your base?" 

" We don't have any base. Behind the Geon school are many under-construction buildings. We usually meet our clients there." He replied. 

Hearing it, Mark and I both become surprised. We never thought behind the Geon school that an under-construction building would be their base. 

"Did your boss recently meet any clients?" I asked him.

"No, recently we haven't met any clients. But, today at 10:00 a.m. my boss got a sudden call. I don't know what happened, but after hanging up the phone, he suddenly told us about Kenny and ordered us to get ready," the guy replied. 

Now the thing was getting interesting and interesting. Who originally wanted to kidnap Kenny, did not come here personally, but called them. I have to say the guy was very sharp. 

I approach their Boss who also is unconscious and crouches down. I began to search for his body. He has a mobile phone, a knife, one purse, and earbuds. 

I quickly searched for his purse. He has 10 dollars in the purse and he also has an identity card. I quickly collect them and get up from the ground. 

While I am searching for the person, no one talks at that moment, everyone is only looking at my actions. 

"Now, Mr kidnapper, it is my last question. Did your boss tell you how you're gonna hand him over, Kenny?" I asked him.

" Yes…. He told us that after the kidnapping was done, he needed to send a successful message to the client. When the boss sends this message, the client sends him the location where they need to hand over Kenny." He replied quickly. 

" Okay, now you can rest." After saying that, I punched the guy. Like others, he is also unconscious. Now we just need to hand them over to the police. But I needed to interrogate their boss. 

"Mark, I need to interrogate their boss," I told Mark, and white looked at him.

"Sigh, I know your will said that. Don't worry, I will make arrangements," Mark said with a sigh. 

" Hahaha….. thanks bro," I happily said thanks to him. 

Now, we just need to wait for the police. 

"Miss Kenny, don't worry about anything. I will solve this case quickly." Seeing that Kenny was still scared, In told her that. It was normal for Kenny to be scared. What will you do when you suddenly get to know that someone wants to kidnap you? 

Kenny released a deep breath and nodded, hearing my words. I just smile at her.

Didn't have to wait that long because the police arrived.

One police officer got out of the car and walked toward us.

"Hey Mark, Hey Arthur, sorry for the lateness. Before coming here I was busy in another case." He said with a smile. 

" Don't worry, man," Mark replied with a smile. I also smile at him.

His name is John Mathu, a colleague of Mark. He has a muscular body like Mark, also the same height as Mark, 5ft 10 inch. He has blond hair. I am a good friend of his. Previously Mark introduced him to me and from then we became friends. He is a cheerful guy. 

To be continued………….. 

1