Chapter 17 – Genex cloth company
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Yes teacher," I replied to him. 

" Now, I don't know what, but I feel that you are different. " Teacher Andrew told me. 

" Hahaha, teacher, what are you saying?" I just laugh. But inwardly I am thinking how sharp teacher Andrew is. 

"Forget about it. But I heard you made some mistakes in your previous case. Don't make any mistakes in this case," Teacher Andrew said to me seriously.

"Don't worry, teacher. This time I won't make any mistakes," I said to him in an assuring tone. 

"Ok, it is time to leave. Thank You teacher for your hard work," I looked at the time. It was 5:40 p.m. So Mark and I got up from our seats. After thanking teacher Andrew, we left the office. 

Except for those two assistants, we saw no one in the lab. Also, by looking at it, you can tell these two assistants were getting ready to go home. 

Mark and I left the forensic lab and went towards the car. After getting in the car, Mark starts the car and starts driving.

______________________

We are now on the road and going toward the east plaza. 

Suddenly, Mark stopped his car beside a coffee shop. After parking the car, we approach the shop. Today this much happened. To relax my mind, I needed to drink coffee. So, previously I told Mark to stop if he noticed any coffee shop. 

A few minutes later, we left the shop. Once again, the journey began. I still needed 14 minutes to reach home. At this time, I am thinking about what I should do after reaching home. I am taking notes in my mind. 

" * Investigation about the logo.

*Watch the footage.

*Investigates the spray can. "

These are three things I will do after reaching home. 

__________________

15 minutes later, I finally reached home. I get out of the car and after saying goodnight to Mark; I enter the house. He also has his investigation. 

I am fully tired and need to freshen up. So, I went to the bathroom. 

After freshening up, I am currently sitting at the study table. I am searching for a logo. 

I finally found out about the logo. This logo belongs to Genex. A famous clothing company. Now, I found out about the logo. I need to know in this city where I can find clothes from Genex. 

I finally found that in our Strom city, there are only 4 shopping malls where you can find clothes from Genex. 

"Jain shopping mall, Your style shopping mall, Neo shopping mall, and Rion shopping mall." 

Only in these four shopping malls, you will find clothes from Genex.

It is a good thing that I only need to find these four shopping malls. I was about to search for the spray can when I showed the rules of this Genex company. I decided to read the rules. 

When reading, I notice a particular rule that makes me happy. 

" * The clothes that Genex company makes have logos in them. This wasn't your normal logo. Because in every logo the Genex company writes a unique number. In every piece of clothing, they have this thing. " 

Seriously, I never thought that Genex company had these rules. This thing really makes my investigation easier. Now I just need to find from which shopping mall this logo belongs. 

______________________

I am trying to find out about the spray can. But I cannot find anything. Previously I took a picture of this Spray can, now using the picture to search for the spray can. On the internet, it only shows those normal spray cans. 

"Sigh, I already predicted this," I said in my mind. So I stopped searching for this spray can. When I tomorrow go to the forensic lab tomorrow, I will ask the teacher about this spray can. 

I will watch the footage later because right now I need to cook some food. It is now 8:30 p.m

A few minutes later, after I finished making the food, I started to eat. 

Suddenly, I hear ‌ my phone is ringing. Someone is calling me. 

I glance at the screen and see that it is Miss Kenny calling me. 

"Didn't something happen once again?" This is the first question I have in my mind, seeing as she is calling me. 

With no delay, I quickly received the phone.

"Hello, Miss Kenny. Did something happen?" I quickly asked her. 

" No…. no…… Detective Arthur, nothing happened to me. It is just that I remember something that I wanted to tell you." She quickly explained to me the reason behind her call.

" What?" I asked her.

"Mr. Arthur, the previous killer who wanted to kill me, said something to me before he attacked me. I forget about this, but suddenly remember what the killer said to me."

" He was asking me, where is the pen drive? I told him ‌I knew nothing about it, but he didn't believe me and attacked me with the metal pipe." Kenny explains the thing she remembers. 

"Before attacking you, did he tell you anything about the pen drive?" I quickly asked her. 

" No, he was just saying. Where is the pen drive? Where is the pen drive?" She said in a scared tone. 

" Okay, Miss Kenny. " I told them, then began to think. 

'What could be the pen drive that the enemy was searching for? Is this the reason for the attack?" This type of question now I am having. 

"Miss Kenny, please try to remember if anyone gives you a pen drive before your attack?" Suddenly I asked her.

" Ummm…. I don't think anybody gave me a pen drive. Most of the time I was in the shopping mall and I don't think anybody gave me a pen drive in the shopping mall." She said after thinking. 

" Okay," I responded. 

" Miss Kenny, I wanted to ask you if the purse you brought to the shopping mall yesterday is the same purse that you brought the day before yesterday?" I asked her. 

To be continued……….. 

0