Chapter 2 – Mark
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthur clicks the last application," Inventory". Instantly, a box appears on the mobile screen. In this box, he saw two things. One is a golden box, and the other is paper. He guessed that this inventory was like those game inventories where he can put anything, but the main thing was how he was gonna take the golden box and the paper out of the mobile? 

He didn't know what to do, he only helplessly clicked on the paper and instantly a paper came out from the mobile. It shocked him. He never thought just tapping on them can bring them out of this mobile. 

He looked at the paper. You don't know what this paper was about, but when he looked at the paper he saw ‌it was instructions about his mobile. 

" Instructions

*You can use your regular mobile phone function on this mobile.

*If you lost your phone or broke your phone, then you don't need to worry. This mobile will automatically come to you and it will automatically repair itself. 

*When your level increases, many more applications will be unlocked for you.

*You can use the fame point to upgrade your skill and status. 

*Other people won't be able to see those special applications. "

*When he finished reading the instructions, the paper instantly vanished. 

"So, these are the instructions," Arthur murmured. 

" But, yea, it was time to see the golden box," Arthur said, and quickly tapped the golden box. Instantly, the golden box appeared in his hand. Wasting no time, he quickly opened the box and instantly, golden light surrounded him. Sometime later, the golden light disappears. 

Arthur didn't feel any difference from before. He didn't know what this Golden box was about? Then he suddenly thought about checking the status application, which surprised him. 

"Status,

Name: Arthur Farnandes

Job: Newbie detective 

Mystery point: 0

Strength: 13

Agility:11

Intelligence: 10

Physique:12

[A/N: Normal human status point is 10.]

Skill: 

Cooking (Level 2)

[You can cook food.]

Detective (level 2)

[You can solve the mystery. ]

Martial art (level 3)

[You can fight properly using martial arts.]

Kickboxing (level 2)

[You can fight using kicks.]

Driving (level 2)

[You can drive your car.]

Lie detector (level1)

[You can detect if anyone is lying or not.]

Observation (level1)

[You can observe anything or anyone.] " 

He saw that his detective level became level 2 and also he had to learn new skills such as lie detector and observation.

_______________________________

Back to the present,

Arthur went back to his room and dressed up. He was wearing a black T-shirt, a black jacket, black jeans, and black boots. From today, he's gonna start a new life, and because of this, he is wearing this type of dress. Also, because it was December, he was wearing the jacket. 

Mark told him to come to the Candle cafe. From his home, he will need to go 1.4 km to reach the cafe. Today he didn't want to walk, so he brought out his motorbike. It is an old model. When he was in the detective college brought this motorbike with the money that he saved after working part time. 

5 minutes later, 

Arthur finally reaches the cafe. He parked his bike in the parking zone and entered the cafe. 

"Hey, Mark, how are you?" After seeing his best friend, he waved his hand and asked him, and went toward him. 

"Hey man, why are you so serious? Did I make you wait long?" Arthur asked Mark, seeing his serious face. 

" No, man, sigh. It is just this case making me speechless." Mark replies while sighing. 

" Hey, mam chill. Why are you worried about it? It is my case, so let's worry about it," Arthur said to him while maintaining his cheerful look. He didn't want to give his friend more tension. Mark Barron is his best friend or you can say his brother. He is the friend who always stays with him even when his situation is terrible. Previously, it was Mark who helped him to solve the case. 

"Stupid!! Why don't you understand that this is your last chance? If you make a mistake like previously while solving the mystery and the client reports it to the authorities, then your detective license will be banned. You know what happens if your detective license got banned. You won't be able to receive any cases. Do you understand? If that happens you won't be able to fulfill your dream." Mark said to him. 

Hearing this word makes Arthur feel very warm. He was very fortunate that he got this type of friend who worried about him. Mark wasn't like him. You can say while they were in the detective college, Mark was the best student among them. After graduating from college, Mark became a police detective. The main thing was that Mark's father was a police chief also because of this, Mark joined the police. Mark already solved 2 cases, and because of this, he got some holiday. 

"Shess….. don't worry dude. This time I won't make any mistakes. It is my promise. So, chill about it, bro, and tell me about the case, and also why the client didn't contact me?" Arthur asked him.

" Nothing, the client actually came to me to solve the case, but I told her ‌ I am very busy at this moment but I can recommend you to my friend, who also is a talented detective. So now you understand, how you got this case?" Mark said to him while drinking his coffee. 

"Thank you dude. Seriously, thank you very much and don't worry. This time I will solve this case with no mistake," Arthur said confidently. 

" Now, back to our main point. Tell me the details of this case." Arthur said to him. He was very confident that you will solve this case with this level 2 detective skill. After this skill became level 2, his thinking got faster. 

"Wait, sometime. I already called the client. They will arrive here quickly, so you can ask them about the case." Mark said to him.

________To be continued_________

1