Chapter 6 – Investigation began.
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, dude, where are you right now?" I asked Mark, after leaving the cafe. 

" I already came back home, and right now, I am reading a case file. Some minutes ago I asked my father if he had any cases that needed to be solved. So, he gives a case file. Now the main thing is, what is your situation? Did they agree to give you the case?" Mark asked me with a concerned voice. What can I say, he was my best bro. 

"Don't worry dude, I already told you I am different today. They already believed me and told me to investigate their case." I told him with a happy tone. 

" Yea, yea. I believe in you. Don't make any mistakes in this case and if you find yourself in a difficult situation, don't hesitate to call me. Okay, I don't want to waste your time. You should be busy with your investigation. So, bye, talk to you later." He said to me with an orderly tone. But I can tell he is also happy that I got a case.

" Yo bro, don't worry if I find myself in a difficult situation, I will call you for advice. Also bye bro," after saying that I cut the call. 

________________________________

3rd person POV: 

Arthur was driving his bike and he was going in the alleyway's direction. He needed to go to the West plaza, which would take him 20 minutes. Kenny's home was in the Tanvi colony, which was near the West plaza. This alleyway was the shortcut to go to the west plaza directly from the Tanvi colony. 

20 minutes later, 

He reached the Tanvi colony. Miss Kenny and Mr. John will be going to the hospital, so won't be coming home at this moment. 

Arthur parked his bike near the alleyway and walked toward the alleyway. He can see police tape in the alleyway, it means they already sealed this place. But he still approached the alleyway. 

"Hey, boy. Don't go there. Police sealed the place," Arthur turned around and saw a grocery shop that was near the area where he parked his bike. From there, an old man was telling him this. 

Arthur stops advancing. He turned around and went toward the grocery store. 

1st person POV:

"Hello, grandpa. Why is this place sealed by the police? I just wanted to go to the West plaza quickly." I asked the old man, hiding my identity. 

"Are you new here, boy? You really don't know what happened here?" The old man asked me. 

" No, grandpa. I just came to meet a friend who lived in the Tanvi colony and now I am planning to go to the west plaza." I told the old man.

" Even your friend, didn't tell you? Umm...Just forget about it. I will tell you. Yesterday, a serial killer tried to kill a girl, who lives in the Tanvi colony. Fortunately, some people quickly went to the alleyway when they heard the girl's scream..." 

" Grandpa, did you also go there?" I suddenly asked the question.

" Hmmm….. obviously, I also go there. Let me tell you, boy, the killer was about to kill the girl with a metal pipe but seeing this, many people quickly escaped. Many people tried to catch the killer, but the killer was quick. How inhumanly he hit the girl's head. Just thinking about the girl's condition makes my blood boil. I quickly called the ambulance, and they quickly came. Because of this, we can save the girl or she will die from losing her blood." The old man explained. I can see the old man is furious when he mentions Kenny's condition. It is natural for anyone to get angry if they saw anyone hitting someone inhumanly. Some people will get scared after seeing it but 80% of people will get angry. 

" Let me tell you that, if we can catch the killer, then I will beat him to death. How can he beat a girl like this?" the old man retorted. 

" Calm down, grandpa. Don't worry, police will catch the killer," I tried to calm down the old man. 

"Sigh, I also hoped that." He said, while sighing. Then he looked at me and said, " therefore the police sealed the place for their investigation." 

" Grandpa, are you able to see the face of the killer?" I asked him. There's a chance that someone sees the face of the killer. 

"No, boy. Because there aren't any lights in the alleyway, no one can see the face of the killer," the old man answered with a sigh. 

" Ohh…. Thanks, grandpa, for telling me about the killer." I thanked the old man and left the place. Right now, I only find anything if I go to the alleyway. 

Once again, I approach the alleyway. But this time, the police were there. Previously, I didn't see them and I didn't hear the police siren. So it means police came here from the west plaza using this alleyway. 

Seeing me about to enter the alleyway, two police officers tried to stop me from entering. But after showing my detective badge, they said nothing. 

_________________________________

3rd person POV: 

After entering the alleyway, he looked around carefully, where the killer tried to kill Kenny. At first, he saw 3 policemen beside those police guards. Like him, they also came here to search, but after they found nothing, they left the place. 

While he entered the alleyway, those policemen said nothing to him, because the private detective and police relationship wasn't that good. Arthur also said nothing to them or ask anything. 

From Kenny's description, Arthur can tell that the killer was very sharp. Because he was wearing gloves when doing the crime, because he didn't leave his fingerprint behind. Also, Kenny told him that the killer was wearing some kind of weird thing around his shoes. 

Arthur can tell that it was because the enemy didn't want to leave his footprint behind from where police can track him. He also picked up this alleyway. This alleyway didn't have light, which was a plus point for the killer. 

But, even the world's best criminals made some mistakes when doing their crimes. Arthur just needed to find that mistake.

To be continued………………..

1