Chapter 7 – Found Out
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up with a start. There was a flurrying of motion, the sound of rustling of bedsheets next to my ear; there was a thud, and I blearily opened my eyes. 

"What's going -" 

Fred was already awake, and his eyes were wide. I whipped around, following his gaze, and froze. 

Mrs Weasley was standing in the doorway, her hands on her hips. Her expression was unreadable; I gasped as I registered George, who had fallen out of the bed and was now scrambling up. The only thing he was wearing was his unbuttoned shirt, his tie dangling from around his collar like something else was dangling - 

"Mr George Gideon Weasley," Mrs Weasley said, her eyes flashing, "put some pants on right this instant." 

"Right away, ma'am." George joked weakly, looking around wildly, then grabbing his wand. "Uh - Accio boxers!" 

"Uh oh, Georgie, you've been found out!" Fred hissed, and George responded by flipping him off, stumbling into his boxers. 

"Well, it would have been a lot less obvious if I hadn't just walked in on my two sons in bed, with a girl, without any underwear on." Mrs Weasley's eyes moved from George to Fred. Fred blanched, glancing down, and tugged the blanket up. 

"It's - it's not what it looks like, Mrs Weasley -" I tried to step in. 

"It's Molly, dear." Mrs Weasley smiled at me briefly, before turning back to her sons. "You two thought you were being so smooth, didn't you? Well, I have been onto you for a long time." 

Fred gaped at his mother. George blinked comically. Mrs Weasley tilted her chin up, a smug expression on her face. 

"W-what? For how long exactly, Mum?" 

Her eyes moved over George, whose cheeks were flaming. "Ever since the Battle of Hogwarts." 

"You saw - you saw us kiss?" I said, thinking back to George kissing me in front of the crowd of people in the Great Hall right before the battle began. 

"I never saw any kiss." Mrs Weasley shook her head. "No, no, I could tell from the way the two of them were running around looking for you, ever so panicked and worried and desperately in love. And then afterwards, when everyone thought you were dead, Daisy, dear... Only love makes you that crazy." 

Mrs Weasley's eyes were moving between the twins, a small smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. 

"But - but -" George was spluttering. "The engagement party - the other night - you -" 

I knew what he was thinking about. Mrs Weasley had asked George if Fred and I were the cutest couple, among other things... she'd made comments about George and I being awkward around each other, and that we used to be best friends, and questioned Ginny when she said that her mother knew nothing, and asked if George was wearing lip balm... 

Mrs Weasley let the smile unfold on her face fully. "Oh, George, dear. Your mother can have a little laugh sometimes, too. I must admit," she gave a small giggle, and my eyes widened, "it was rather fun teasing you three." 

"So you knew this whole time?" Fred demanded. 

"Of course I knew. I'm your mother. Nothing happens without me knowing about it." 

"Unbelievable, Mum." Fred slumped back in the bed, scowling slightly. 

Mrs Weasley was smirking now. "I must say, Fred, I was a bit surprised when I found out; I thought you'd be the jealous type. But then I remembered that the only person you'd ever share your toys with was George." 

There was a pause. Mrs Weasley and I made eye contact. 

"Oh, gosh, dear, I didn't mean you were a toy." 

"No, I know what you meant, don't worry." I said, refusing to look at either of the twins; I might have burst out laughing if I did. "Freddie was jealous of everyone else except Georgie; in fact, he was even a little jealous of him too at first -" 

Fred nudged me. I glanced at him, and he shook his head, his scowl deepened. I bit my lip to keep in the snigger building up inside me. 

"So, Mum... are you, y'know... fine with this?" George asked quietly. 

All three of us turned to the twins' mother expectantly. Mrs Weasley's eyes moved across us, one by one. 

"I can't say I understand it." She said finally. "Your father was quicker to accept it than I was -" 

"Dad?!" 

"Dad knows?" 

"Yes, now let me finish." Mrs Weasley held up a hand. "For the life of me I can't understand the lifestyle choice of poly - polymer -" 

"Polyamorous." Fred supplied. 

"Poly-whatever people. I could never do it myself. But if that's what makes my sons happy... and Daisy..." Mrs Weasley pursed her lips. "If it was any other girl than you, I would have a problem, certainly. I know you, and I trust you, and I love you. So, I have to give a warning..." 

"You gonna give her the 'don't hurt my sons or I'll kill you' talk, huh, Mum?" Fred sniggered. 

"No." Mrs Weasley said. "In fact, that is what I'm telling you two. My warning is that you two little terrors better not hurt Daisy or I'll wallop your backsides. Am I clear?" 

George gulped. "Yes, Mum." The twins chorused, and the three of us watched as she left the room, me gleefully and Fred and George fearfully. 

"I love your mum." I told them, beaming. 

"And she loves you more than us, clearly." Fred grumbled. 

"At least she knows now, and accepts us, sort of." George said. "Means we don't have to sneak around anymore." 

A grin slowly broke out across Fred's face, a devilishly handsome grin that made my heart flutter. "Yeah, they all know now and we don't have to hide it. Meaning we can be as loud as we like." 

A little giggle escaped me. One of Fred's hands found my thigh under the blanket and my dress. 

"Why don't we take that dress off, baby girl?" He purred quietly, his fingers tracing shapes across my skin. "We didn't get to fully appreciate your body last night..." 

"C'mon, Fred." George said, his face pale. "You don't mean that, right? We're going to shut the door and be quiet - like we usually try to be - because they're all downstairs, aren't we?" 

I could hear the movements and chatter of people a few floors down, still audible due to the staircase leading straight down into the kitchen. 

Fred shook his head, a wicked look on his face. It was strangely attractive to me, who leaned into his touch, whining softly. "We're leaving that door wide open, George. Let's let them all hear our girl's heavenly voice - let's make her sing for them, eh? They all know now; there's nothing to complain about." 

"Please, Freddie." I whispered, trembling. I was leaning into him hard, his fingers slipping through my wetness. I whimpered suddenly, loud, as his fingers entered me; George's head whipped around to the door and back, eyes wide. 

"Dude, are you an exhibitionist?" 

Fred chuckled against my neck, and I nearly died. "No. But our dear mother forced us into hiding when she knew all along and could have just let us know that. Time for a little payback, I think." 

George stared at him for a moment longer, then smirked. "NOW you're speaking my language, Fred." 

He was beside the bed again in two strides, helping Fred unzip my dress and dump it on George's bed. I was a trembling, pouty mess; Fred had removed his long fingers from me to take my dress off, and I was dampening the bedsheets. 

"Please..." I begged quietly. 

The twins looked down at me, identically messy; their shirts were unbuttoned, showing off the toned bodies and abs underneath; ties were looped around their necks, dangling untied; hair was tousled, boxers showing tents already... 

"Alright." Fred grinned again, flopping back down on the bed beside me and stretching out, his hands behind his head. His sleeves were unbuttoned and rolled up past his forearms; I nearly drooled at the sight of this and his bulging biceps straining against the fabric of the shirt. 

He nodded towards his lap, and I swung my leg over him hurriedly, bending down immediately to kiss him; I moaned desperately into his mouth as I rocked back and forth on the bulge now sticking straight into my wetness. Fred's tongue flicked against mine teasingly, then he pulled back. 

"Take her ass this time, George." Fred smirked as I bit my lip in want. "Make her sing real loud." 

George's eyes widened, and he eagerly climbed onto the bed behind me. Fred lifted me off him to remove his underwear, then placed me back gently. I ground against his hard-on, whining, very aware that Fred was watching me with darkened eyes. 

"I've - I've never -" 

"Lube it up." Fred instructed a nervous George, who looked around frantically. 

"There's - there's no -" 

"Hmm, let's think, Georgie." Fred said, his voice dripping with impatient sarcasm as his length twitched against me. "What's wet in this room that can lubricate your dick?" 

George's hands moved down my back towards my hips. Fred shook his head over my shoulder at him. 

"You - you can use my mouth, Georgie." I panted, desperately circling my hips over Fred's tip. "P-please..." 

George moved beside Fred; I leaned down, licking around him, then diving down onto him. George swore, bucking his hips up into my face as I choked on him, moaning muffled around him. 

"I'd say that's enough - go on then." Fred ordered his twin, tilting his head to gesture behind me. George eased me up off him, his pupils blown in pleasure, and moved back to where he was. 

"Please..." I whimpered, unable to drop down onto Fred with his hands holding my hips in place. 

"In a minute, baby girl... we'll give you what you want, don't worry..." 

Then I felt pressure between my cheeks. George slid into me almost unbearably slowly, his journey punctuated by hisses and deep groans. I slumped down onto Fred, moaning weakly as George slowly fed himself into me, his fingers digging into my skin hard enough to leave bruises. 

"C'mon... there you go..." Fred eased me down onto his length, his eyebrows furrowing in pleasure as I sat down fully in his lap. I whimpered as the two filled me at last, George's groans in my ear making me squeeze around Fred, who in turn growled, bucking up into me. 

"Please fuck me..." I breathed against Fred's lips. 

"You heard her." Fred told George, smirking against mine. "Let's fuck her good and make everyone hear." 

"Oh!" 

"OH." 

"OH!!" 

~~~ 

The walk into the kitchen was a shameful one for me, a prideful one for the twins. As I descended the steps into the room, everyone quietened and turned to stare. I moved past Harry, Ginny, and Ron, all three of whom had stopped their conversation to gape at me, and filled a glass with water from the tap. I chugged the whole thing as Fred and George strutted past everyone to join me, chests thrust forward and chins tilted up, smug faces of satisfaction turned towards the general room. 

I lowered the now-empty-again glass from my wettened lips, gazing around nervously. Harry and Mrs Weasley alike were glaring at the twins, and Ron turned back to Ginny with wide eyes. 

"You thirsty, Softpaw?" Terry's mischievous voice came from the back door, and I sighed in relief. 

"Oh, thank Godric." I said, setting my glass down and making a beeline past a gaping Mr Weasley and Percy towards my best friend. Fred and George followed, and I suppressed a shiver as I felt their presence behind me. 

"You're walking so funny; d'you need some help -?" 

"Shut up, Hopper, let me past." 

"Alright, alright, don't get your knickers in a twist - if you're even wearing them -" 

"Shut UP, Hopper!" 

I was blushing furiously as I tugged my skater skirt further down; he was right, Fred had kept my underwear from last night and insisted I not wear any today - "For easy access," He'd said, and I'd caved at the sight of his cheeky grin. 

We all trekked across the dandelion-dotted grass, Terry kicking at the fluffy heads, sending the puffy white seeds everywhere. We were heading for the marsh at the edge of the property, and leaned against the fence when we reached it, gazing out across the water. Dragonflies and smaller insects skittered across the surface of the water, which was reflecting the morning sun, shimmering and occasionally disturbed by a small bird darting back and forth, trying to catch the bugs between the reeds. 

"Are we going to talk about it?" Terry said. 

"Sorry, I've had enough embarrassment in the kitchen." I muttered, and a wicked smirk unfurled on Fred's face. 

But Terry shook his head. "No. Not that. Last night." 

"Listen, mate, we were just making love -" 

"Ew, I don't need to know that." Terry interrupted George, wrinkling his nose. "Gross. No, I meant Riddle." 

There was a silence. I could feel all three eyes on me. I stared determinedly across the water at the little bird, chasing after a large dragonfly and swooping down low, skimming the surface of the water with its tiny clawed feet. 

"Where's Draco, Hopper?" I said casually, not moving my gaze. 

"He just went back home, I was seeing him off in the garden before you lot came downstairs. Maybe if you all weren't so busy engaging in a filthy exhibition, you could've got him before he left." Terry's voice had went haughty, and I nearly giggled. "Now stop trying to change the subject. What happened last night, Softpaw?" 

They hadn't questioned me when it happened, due to me being traumatised and pretty much unable to explain. But now... now I had to tell them the truth. They'd all seen him. I wasn't crazy. 

And so I told them everything, about how I thought I had been hallucinating him, starting a week after the Battle of Hogwarts up until now, how he'd been watching me and how it seemed like I was the only one to ever notice him - because I always had a creeping feeling across my skin and nausea whenever he was near. I explained how I'd seen him at the award ceremony, felt ill, and so resorted to overdrinking. Then I'd seen the red wine, it triggered my PTSD, and I'd rushed off to the bathroom, where Riddle turned off the lights and used some creepy paranormal tricks to freak me out. He'd attacked me and tried to rape me, then the boys came in and he'd disappeared. 

And it had definitely been him, because I'd spent many, many months up close and personal with his body, and I knew it like the back of my hand. 

When I finished, the three boys remained silent for a while, just gaping at me. Then - 

"How could it be him, he's dead!" 

"Why didn't you tell us any of this before? Where are these pills now?" 

"You shouldn't have had to feel unsafe. You aren't alone, princess. You should've told us, we would've protected you." 

I gazed into George's eyes, my heart melting. He was always so sweet. I went on my tip-toes, kissing him gently. 

"Seriously, Daze." Terry tugged at my arm, a freaked-out expression on his face. "How could it be him? I believe you, but how?" 

"I - I don't know." I said. 

"And what does he want?" Fred said, glancing around at the surrounding fields. "Why's he stalking you? If he's really Riddle, why isn't he trying to rally his Death Eaters and take over the country again?" 

"Seems like he was done trying to court Softpaw at the Battle of Hogwarts, so surely he wouldn't be trying to get her back?" George said. "I mean, he murdered her?" 

"He fingered me." I muttered. I'd never told anyone this before; Draco had kept it a secret for me, this was the first time the three of them were hearing this. "In the Forest, after he'd 'killed' me. He did it to humiliate me, my dead body. He forced his fingers inside me in front of them all." 

The boys were quiet. Then, again - 

"I'm going to kill him, the piece of shit!" 

"I'm gonna make sure he regrets ever coming back to life! He'll wish he stayed dead!" 

"It can't be him, Red, he is actually dead, remember? Softpaw killed him. We'll just go desecrate and spit on his grave - maybe dig up his body and shove a broom handle up his ass or something -" 

"Wait," I said, my eyes now wide, "wait, guys..." 

"Yeah, yeah, then we can cut off his dick and shove it d-" 

"Guys!" I said louder. 

"- And string his balls up around hi-" 

"GUYS!" 

Terry, Fred, and George all shut up, turning to me. Their eyes were all alight with a dark pleasure, their fists clenching and unclenching. 

"His grave." I said. "His body. We should go." 

"Yeah, you wanna come too, baby?" 

"You don't get it." I said, my eyes moving between each of them. "We should go - to check if it's still there." 

Realisation dawned on Terry's face, but Fred and George just tilted their heads simultaneously in confusion. 

"To check," I leaned back against the fence, sighing briefly, "if his body's still in its grave."

0