Chapter 9 – What Now?
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Fred's POV*

"FRED! FRED!" 

"I'm coming, baby!" I yelled back into the night desperately, sprinting up the hill, nearly falling flat on my face as I tripped over a marble plaque half-buried in the grass. George and Terry were hot on my heels, wands in hand, Daisy's stashed in my pocket. 

We'd been searching for her in the graveyard before we'd heard the screams. They were blood-curdling, chilling; they'd been scary, but now they were terrifying. Something had changed in her voice, and it was driving me crazy. 

"FRED! GEORGE! TERRY! FREDDIE!" 

"We have to find her." I was nearly sobbing, panic thundering through my body. "Where is she? We have to get her -" 

"She's in that house, I'm sure of it." Terry panted, nodding at the house as he dodged a headstone. "Pretty sure that's where the screams are coming from." 

"GEORGE - FRE-FRE-FREDDIE!" 

That last scream was the loudest and most high-pitched; something about it chilled me to the bone. 

"What if Riddle's got her? What if he's -?" George asked fearfully; his eyes were wide and his fists were clenched. 

"Don't." I said, terror spiking in my chest. "Don't! C'mon, C'MON -" 

We leapt over the little fence and skidded to a halt. The screams had stopped and everything was eerily quiet. We gazed up at the big house, our panting the only thing audible. My heart was pounding in my chest, and my palms were sweaty; I started striding around, my eyes moving over the walls and windows, searching for where Daisy might have got in. 

My eyes landed on the back door, where there was a small gap in the slats boarding it up. 

"D'you think -?" 

"Probably." I breathed. Daisy wasn't the smallest girl ever; she was a curvy girl, to the appreciation of me and George; but neither me nor him were going to fit in that gap. 

"Hopper, could -" 

"Absolutely." The skinny boy said, looking determined but nervous. "Uh - I might need backup though -" 

George and I looked at each other. 

"Screw it." I said. "We're wasting too much time. Reducto!" 

The boards exploded, and the door was blasted off its hinges. I was inside immediately, striding down the dark corridor within without any hesitation. I knew I should be scared for my safety, the screams of my girlfriend and the creeping darkness and silence should be warning me to be cautious, but I wasn't concerned about myself at all. All I cared about was finding Daisy and getting her the hell out of there. 

It seemed that was George's motivation, too. He followed close behind, wand held out in front of him, stumbling over the debris on the floor but still moving forward determinedly. Terry was behind the two of us, eyes darting around carefully. 

"Daisy?" I called out, glancing in doorways as I passed; something dripped in one room, and something dark moved in another; I jumped before I realised it was probably just the shadows from my lit wand. "Baby girl? Where are you?" 

"C'mon princess, let us know where you are!" George braced himself against the wall as he spoke, shuffling past a bedframe that was pushed up against it. 

"Softpaw, baby girl, talk to us!" Terry's eyebrows were knitted in anxiety. 

"Hey, I have a patent on that." I joked, chuckling nervously as I directed my wand light around us, examining the staircase that we were now approaching. "Only I'm allowed to call her baby girl." 

"Don't, he'll start requesting to be in the relationship again." George hissed, pushing a nearby door open and sticking his lit wand in. 

Terry let out a high-pitched laugh then covered his mouth, looking scandalised. "Fuck - sorry - Softpaw! Softpaw!" 

"Daisy!" 

"DAISY!" 

She had to be in here somewhere. Mortified by our joking in this serious situation, we searched frantically. Every door was opened, every cabinet cleared, and we were just heading back to the staircase to search upstairs when we heard it. 

"Freddie... Georgie... please..." 

We all halted and stared at each other. I held up a hand, trying to quieten my own breathing. 

"Please, Fred..." 

"Where the hell is that coming from?" I muttered, stalking forwards to peer into the corridor we'd entered by. I raised my wand, the light casting long shadows down the hall. 

"George..." 

It was close now. I took another step forwards. George and Terry came up behind me, looking as confused as I felt. 

"Daisy, baby?" I called, and I winced as I heard my voice trembling. 

"Fred... George..." 

"There!" Terry pointed at the bedframe that George had shuffled past earlier. My brother and I strode forward, shoving hard against the structure, using all of our strength. It weighed a tonne, but we managed to heave it aside; it landed against the other wall with a crash, and Terry let out a shout. "There's a door!" 

He was right - a door that we hadn't seen before had been hidden by that bedframe. I grabbed the handle, wrenching it open, and made to run into the room when my foot met air. I lost balance, toppling, and I crashed down a flight of stairs. 

"Fuck!" I groaned, staggering to my feet at the bottom. I massaged my arm, wincing, and looked up as George and Terry tore down the stairs after me, holding my wand high. I turned, searching the cluttered cellar with my light, and started as I saw her. "Oh my Godric - baby!" 

Daisy was laying on the ground, against the wall; she was slumped at a weird angle, and her bare legs were trembling. She gazed up at me with glazed-over eyes, tear-tracks down her cheeks; she was very pale and looked like she was going to pass out any second. 

I collapsed onto my knees beside her, making to pull her onto my lap, but she shook her head, whimpering. 

"Baby, what happened?" I whispered, shocked. "What's happened to you?" 

"Princess, who did this?" George and Terry appeared at my side, dropping down beside me. 

"Yeah, baby girl," I said quietly, rage slowly building in my chest, "who did this to you?" 

"R-Riddle." Daisy said shakily, her voice weak. I felt an odd mix of rage and heartbreak at the sound. "He - he -" 

She winced as she moved slightly. She pulled up her skirt, and we all gasped. 

"Fuck!" I said loudly, seeing red. I scrambled up again, my wand out and my other fist clenched, making a beeline for the stairs. "Where is he? Where is the piece of fucking shit, I'll fucking KILL HIM -" 

"He's long gone." Daisy's faint voice came from behind me. "Please don't leave me. Please stay..." 

Through my fury, my heart melted. I passed a hand over my forehead and turned, swearing again softly as the sight hit my eyes again. The broomstick handle... the blood... 

"Between Georgie and Riddle, my butt has taken a beating today." 

We all stared at Daisy with wide eyes. She shifted, lowering her eyes. 

"Sorry... I don't know what came over me. Just trying to defuse the tension..." 

"We'll get it out of you, Softpaw." Terry said, inching closer to her. "Just - hold still. Can one of you help? And the other maybe... hold her hand?" 

"Yeah." I said finally, getting back down beside Terry. George took our girlfriend's hand, swiping his thumb over the back of her hand. Daisy's big almond-shaped eyes widened as Terry instructed me to grab the handle of the broom. 

"Don't worry, Softpaw, I'm going to do some healing spells as Red's pulling it out. Okay?" 

"Er -" Daisy's fearful eyes flicked between me and Terry. "Y-yeah. Okay. Just be gentle, please..." 

"Of course." I said soothingly, leaning in to press a kiss to her forehead. She smiled up at me falteringly, her eyebrows knitting together. "Always." 

~~~ 

Daisy recovered quickly from the incident at the Riddle house. She was more angry than anything after the first night, and came down to work with us after a few days, insisting she was okay to go on the shop floor and that she needed a distraction rather than being holed up in the flat all day. 

"What I want to know is," Daisy said, waving her wand; the Skiving Snackboxes flew up to their respective places on the shelf above, "how he knew what we were talking about." 

"He'd obviously been listening to us." I said, thinking back to our conversation outside my parents' house; we'd mentioned desecrating Riddle's grave, and shoving a broomstick up his ass... even though I knew it wasn't our fault, I still felt incredibly guilty about it. 

"Yeah, but how? We didn't see him - there's not a lot of places to hide in your garden." 

I sighed. "I don't know, baby girl. If Tom Riddle -" 

"Shh!" 

Daisy and I turned back to the boxes of merchandise in our cage as a gaggle of customers swept past. We hadn't told anyone what had happened at the Riddle house; Daisy had wanted to keep it quiet in case people thought she was losing her mind. We'd told her that nobody would ever dare doubt her again after everything that had happened the past few years, but she was adamant, and we'd agreed because obviously George and I simp for her. 

And speaking of simps - Luke McVey, my least favourite employee, sauntered past. He was balancing a large stack of heavy-looking boxes in his arms, the biceps of which were bulging, and my eyes narrowed as I spotted Daisy's attention being caught, her pupils expanding slightly and her bottom lip drawn in between her teeth. 

McVey sent a wink Daisy's way, and Daisy swooned, fluttering her eyelashes at him. I glared at him, placing my hand on Daisy's cheek and turning her face gently but firmly back towards me. 

"Anyway, if Tom Riddle was that powerful when he was alive, he could still be in his death. He literally came back to life - who knows what other powers he possesses now?" 

"You're not making me feel any better, Fred." Daisy rolled her eyes, wincing as she shifted on her feet. "I just want to know where he is, so I can kill him again." 

"I know what'll make you feel better!" Terry said, bounding into view with George behind him. Both were grinning widely. "Soho!" 

"Aw, definitely." Daisy crowed. "Finally - I've been waiting for one of you to give me a distraction like this. Can we, Freddie? Please?" 

She pouted up at me, and my breath caught. Her round face, her wide, innocent eyes... that big bottom lip, pouting, so luscious and full... I just wanted to lean down and capture it in between my own lips, to bite it... to see it stretched around my - 

"You don't need permission from him." George was scoffing. "I say we can -" 

I snapped out of my stupor at the sound of my brother trying to take charge. "Er - excuse me. Back off. Yes, we can, baby girl." 

Daisy's eyes lit up, and she grabbed mine and George's hands. "C'mon! We have to go get ready!" 

"I'll let the assistant manager know she's in charge for the evening." Terry grinned, and I let Daisy drag me upstairs. 

~~~ 

I gazed into Daisy's eyes as we danced, trying to ignore how good it felt as she grinded against me. But my eyes kept drifting down; she was in her tightest little black dress, the one that didn't leave much to the imagination. It was very low-cut, and it hugged her body in all the right places - I let my eyes move shamelessly all over her, taking in her perfect tits, her curvy waist, those hips and those legs that went on for days... she turned and swayed her ass against me, and I cursed as my hands landed on her hips, gazing straight down at that perfect ass... 

"Got some more!" George shouted over the music, subtly making two cups of whiskey float through the crowd of dancing people towards us. He was holding his own, which he practically downed, and joined us as Daisy and I caught our own cups. He started swaying against Daisy as she ground her ass into my crotch, looking so short in between the two of us, even though she was wearing those little heels she always wore out. 

I sipped my whiskey, one hand still on Daisy's hip. She was giggling now; George was whispering something in her ear and his free hand was resting on her waist. The music was too loud to hear what they were saying; my thoughts drifted back to earlier, before we caught the Ministry car. 

"Looking good, Miss Potter!" McVey had called out as we were leaving, and Daisy had giggled then too. "Hot!" 

"Shut your mouth or I'll send you home without pay for a week." I'd growled as I passed him, my arm possessively around Daisy's waist. 

"Yes, sir!" 

And then we'd sat with Daisy in between us in the Ministry car, with Terry chatting up a storm with the driver. Her perfume had drove me wild, the sight of her bare legs and that coy look she gave me as she had looked up at me only arousing me more. 

And now we were tipsy in a club in Soho, grinding up against each other's bodies. I'd tried with all my willpower not to, but my boner was straining against my skinny jeans as Daisy moved her ass against my crotch. 

I downed the rest of my whiskey, slamming the cup down on a nearby table, and hooked my arm around Daisy. "C'mon." I said roughly, pulling her towards the exit. George moved with me, knowing exactly what I was doing and following my lead. Daisy glanced back towards Terry - he was surrounded by a large group of young people, gossiping and laughing with them, a small collection of drinks behind him at the bar. 

We stumbled out into fresh air. We were in a small alley; chatter and random shouts echoed between the buildings from the street beyond, but no one was in sight. I immediately turned to Daisy and pushed her up against the wall, connecting our lips. 

"Mmm..." I murmured against her, tasting something slightly fruity and sweet on my tongue. "Are you wearing your lip balm again, baby girl...?" 

"Yeah." Daisy breathed, her eyes still shut. "Just for you. I know you like it." 

"Hey, I know Fred has a kink for it, but I like it too, you know." George said lowly, moving in. I felt his hands move across Daisy's body underneath me, and I watched as he lowered his mouth to hers. I moved mine down her neck, hearing her honeyed moans under us; my dick throbbed, and I sucked on her collarbone. 

"Fuck, Fred... George..." Daisy whimpered, and I suppressed a groan. She was so hot; she was driving me crazy. 

I moved the neckline of her dress down along with the fabric of her bra; I swept my tongue along a nipple, and Daisy cried out against my brother's lips, arching her back. 

"Do you want us, kitten?" I breathed, trailing my hand up her inner thigh. I felt her trembling under my palm. "If you're still feeling sore - if you're not up for it -" 

"No," Daisy sighed, all high-pitched and breathy and sexy, "I want you... I want you, Freddie, Georgie..." 

Score. I pushed my twin aside, grabbing Daisy's thighs and hoisting her up against the wall. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I pressed her against the brick, frantically unbuckling my jeans. Finally, I was freed, and I gazed down at her wildly messy hair, at her adorable little face; that button nose, those Cupid's bow lips, those seductive fucking eyes... 

And I slid into her, my eyes rolling back as I felt the slick wet heat around me. She was so tight and dripping all over me; I thrust against her, pressing her into the wall and up against me, groaning as she squeezed around me; the pressure on my dick felt amazing, and I bit down on her shoulder as I rolled my hips into her. 

"Mmm..." Daisy moaned as I pounded her, her head tilting back against the wall. Her arm was moving, and I registered that she was attempting to jerk George off, albeit rather sloppily, as I fucked her. 

Voices came closer from down the alley, and I heard a couple of wolf-whistles and catcalls. For some reason this only egged me on, increasing my pace as I throbbed inside Daisy, ignoring the giggles as George told the clubbers to 'fuck off back inside.' 

In what seemed like no time, Daisy was coming around me; her back arched and she let out a long, low moan of my name while her eyes rolled back in her head and her pussy clenched tight around me like a vice. This, in turn, made me spill into her, rocking my hips against hers with my jaw slack, groaning. 

I slipped out of her, collapsing against the wall as George took my place, trying to recover. After a few minutes of hot moaning and panting next to me, George was slapping at me desperately. 

"Please, man - can I - I need -" 

"Nah. Get out." I said casually, finally zipping up my jeans and redoing my buckle. I let George come in Daisy once before because we were making love to her; it would need to be a special occasion to let it happen again, and I was quite enjoying the power I held over my brother. 

"Fuck you, Fred..." 

George slid out of Daisy, placing a hand on the top of her head as he wanked off furiously. Our girlfriend sank to her knees, wincing as a trickle of my come appeared down her thighs. I smirked. 

I watched as Daisy opened her mouth and George aimed; his come covered her tongue, and when he was done, she tilted her head back and swallowed. I shook my head, trying my best not to get another hard-on. 

Daisy opened her eyes, getting back to her feet with a cheeky grin - but then her grin faltered, and she reached for the back of her neck anxiously, glancing around. 

"Baby - what's wrong -" 

And a second later, a scream came from inside the club. The three of us glanced at each other, drawing our wands. 

What now?

0