Chapter 11 – Little Miss
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Guys, everyone's staring at us." 

"No shit. Two months ago, we saved all their asses." 

"I feel like every dude here is practically fucking drooling at Softpaw." 

"Of course you'd feel like that, Red. You're the most jealous person I know." 

I grinned at Terry's comment as we advanced along the platform at Nine and Three-Quarters, pushing our trunks on their wheels in front of us. Fred scowled at a sixth year who was ogling me, nudging his friends and snickering. George simply slung an arm casually around my shoulders, and a group of girls swooned, fanning themselves and sneaking pictures with their phones. 

"I feel like we're celebrities." George said. 

"That's because we are." I shrugged, giggling as Fred flipped another leering guy off. 

"As much as I'm enjoying all this attention," Terry primped himself, sending his charming smile around at the crowd of awestruck people parting for us like the Red Sea, "I think we'd better get on the train before Red has an aneurism." 

"You're right, he might straight up kill someone." George agreed, steering us towards the Hogwarts Express. 

"Aw, c'mon, I really like being the centre of attention." I whined. 

"We know, you self-absorbed bitch." 

"Hey!" 

"What? Everyone knows it, Little Miss Attention Whore." 

"Oh my GODRIC -" 

Terry and I cut our bickering short as Mr and Mrs Weasley, Sirius, Emily, and Mr and Mrs Boot approached, extending their arms and enveloping us before we reached the doors. 

"Write to us this year, will you?" Mrs Weasley said fondly, releasing me to move on to the twins. 

"I know you're all adults now," Sirius said, grinning down at me, "but don't hesitate to ask for anything, alright? Anything at all." 

"We're proud of you, son." Mr Boot told Terry, who beamed. 

And after a last teary goodbye and reassurances that they'd all come up to visit the shop in Hogsmeade sometimes, the whistle for the train went off and the four of us had to climb on as it started moving. 

We hung in the doorway as the train left the platform, waving as it rounded the corner and our families disappeared. The realisation that that was the last time I'd ever do that hit me, and I took a deep breath before turning to my friends. 

"Hey, guys, this is where Hopper and I first met!" 

Terry and I eyed the patch of corridor behind us fondly as the twins exchanged a glance. 

"You've actually never told us how you two properly met, I'm just now realising." Fred said. 

"Yeah, we've always just assumed you two met in class or something." 

"Well," I smirked at Terry, who grinned back, "future Mr Malfoy here bumped into me -" 

"Actually, YOU bumped into ME." 

"No way. You weren't looking where you were going." I argued, turning back to the twins. "Anyway, I was so very rudely bumped into, and he started babbling about how sorry he was -" 

"Did not!" 

"Did too! And then he started stuttering and shit once we introduced ourselves. In fact, he stuttered quite a lot the whole way up to the school." 

"I was just nervous at meeting new people -" 

"It was because of my outstanding beauty." I tossed my hair over my shoulder. "You were so intimidated by me." 

"Oh, of course. I'm so sorry, excuse my foolishness." Terry's grin widened. "I didn't know what to do or how to act in the presence of such an iconic queen." 

"And I'm afraid your crown had slipped that day, king." I said. "But it didn't matter, king's still gonna king." 

We giggled hysterically at each other as Fred and George rolled their eyes. 

"Well, I think us meeting was more important." Fred said. "And we didn't feel the need to point it out. We met outside the platform, before the barrier. Softpaw didn't know how to get in, and we all had to help her. Bushy and I ran at the barrier with her." 

"Excuse me." I said. "Bestie meeting is more important than any other meeting." 

Terry high-fived me. 

"Ugh. Fine. Let's go find a compartment." 

I left Terry and the twins to make my rounds for the first hour, sitting in compartments with all my different groups of friends, messing around and chatting and cracking jokes, returning to our compartment grinning from ear to ear. 

"Oh, look at Little Miss Politician over here, all smiles and giggles. You appealed to the masses, eh?" 

"As a matter of fact, yes I did, thank you very much." I informed Fred, sitting down opposite him, beside Terry. "What've you guys been gossiping about?" 

"You." Terry said promptly. 

"Wow." I blinked, taken aback. "That was - okay. Why?" 

"'Cause we were talking about how the best man always bangs the maid of honour at weddings." Fred smirked. 

I rolled my eyes. "Jesus Christ." 

"As long as y'all are doing it somewhere other than my reception room, I'm fine with that." Terry held up his hands. "Just don't be exhibitionists about it. Looking at you, Red." 

"If I've been drinking, I won't be able to promise anything." 

"Bushy, control him." 

Fred laughed, and the three of us leaned away from him as he buckled over, slapping his thigh. Terry, George, and I exchanged an alarmed glance. 

"Ahahahaha! As if! As IF!" 

"As if what, Red...?" Terry asked tentatively. 

Fred looked up at us, a daunting glint in his eye. "As if Georgie could ever control me. I'M the boss in this relationship, isn't that right, you two?" 

George and I looked at each other, our lips twitching. 

"I said: isn't that RIGHT, you two?" Fred tilted his head, and I slapped a hand over my mouth to keep myself from giggling. 

"Ugh, whatever, Fred. Sure." George folded his arms, raising an eyebrow at his twin. 

"Yes, sir." I lowered my hand, smiling coyly over at Fred. Terry gazed from me to him, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. 

"So there." Fred folded his arms too, leaning back and cocking his head smugly at Terry. "No one's controlling Fred Weasley." 

My best friend leaned over, eyes still on Fred, and whispered into my ear, "Softpaw, you're a switch, right?" 

"Like, ninety percent a sub, ten percent a dom, but sure." I hissed back. 

"Then I think you should put Red in his place someday, his ego is fucking massive, dude -" 

"Not gonna happen, that boy doesn't take anything lying down -" 

"Then tie h-" 

"Care to share with the class?" Fred's voice cut through Terry's, and we both jumped. 

"Nah." I said quickly. "Weren't we just talking about Hopper's wedding before you derailed the conversation? Godric, Red, stop making everything about you." 

It was meant as a joke, but Terry's words had put a bit of challenge in my tone when I'd said it. Fred sat forward slightly, his eyes darkened. 

"What sort of wedding gift would you like, Hopper?" George said hurriedly, mistaking the tension between me and Fred as if we were about to start fighting. "I don't know what you guys need -" 

"They'd like an orgy, wouldn't they?" Fred interrupted, a wicked tone to his voice. "We'll give them us. See if Harry and Suzanne want in on the deal, too. That's Hopper and Draco's wet dream, isn't it? Me and George, Daisy and Harry... and Daisy likes girls too, so Suzanne would be a perfect addition, and no one's left out or disappointed, eh? Everyone gets what they want." 

We all stared at Fred, appalled. Then the redhead started chuckling. Then he burst out laughing; I couldn't help following suit, heaving with laughter as Terry and George erupted too. 

As the train ride went on, we played several games of Exploding Snap, discussed the venues that Terry had in mind for his wedding, bought every kind of sweet and snack off the trolley lady, discussed the possibility of having a prank war this year, and generally bantered to pass the time. Draco - the new Head Boy, alongside Head Girl Hermione - and his three new best friends, Blaise, Ginny, and Louis, popped in on us at one point and joined the Exploding Snap game, making it all the more chaotic when it blew up in all of our faces. 

"How's Percy, Zabini?" I said. 

"Right." Blaise said, getting up and brushing the charcoal off his trousers. "I'm going to go rescue Theodore from that sexy brunette. I know she's hot, but she's trouble." 

"Hey, no, I wanna come too!" Draco protested, shooting up as well. 

"Seeya!" Ginny grinned at us as she and Louis joined the two Slytherins jostling out of the door. 

"You know who else is hot, but trouble?" Terry asked, sending me a knowing look. 

"Softpaw?" 

"Softpaw?" 

"Me?" 

"Yes to all of those, but also..." Terry leaned in to whisper into my ear again, and I giggled. 

"What?" Fred said impatiently. "C'mon, share." 

Terry and I looked around at him and burst into giggles. Fred scowled, and George sighed deeply. 

"Ugh, fine!" I grinned. "Luke." 

At the mention of his name, the twins' expressions darkened. Terry nudged me, and we fell into giggles again, bracing against each other. 

"I can't believe you two won't let us fire him." Fred said grumpily. "All because you both find him hot. It's ridiculous." 

"There's a reason he was hired in the first place." Terry muttered, and I let out a hysterical snigger. 

"Yeah, because he's fit enough to lift all those boxes -" 

"Yeah, he's fit, alright." I cut across George in a dreamy voice, and it was Terry's turn to let out an immature snicker. 

Fred visibly grit his teeth. 

"Those biceps though..." I fanned myself as Terry pretended to swoon. 

"Hahaha, Softpaw told me in work the other day that she wouldn't mind him picking her up and -" 

I was cackling, but Fred and George suddenly looked mutinous. Terry noticed this too and stood up suddenly, eyes wide. 

"Er - I'm gonna -" 

"You just love to encourage her, don't you, Boot?" Fred growled. "You two just encourage each other, huh?" 

"Gonna - gonna - er -" Terry looked terrified, backing away towards the door. "I'm gonna go join - join Draco -" 

And with that, the Ravenclaw had scurried out of the compartment. I slowly looked around at the twins, gulping. Fred and George were staring intensely at me, their jaws set. 

"S'up?" I said weakly. 

Fred glanced at George and nodded, and George stood, yanking on the blinds on the compartment door. I shivered as the people walking past outside were blocked from view. 

"So," Fred leaned forward, his elbows on his knees, his dark brown eyes staring into mine, "you like teasing us, do you, baby girl?" 

"Maybe." I said, blinking innocently up at him. 

Fred's lips quirked in a little smirk. "Well, it turns out that we quite like teasing you, too. Don't we, George?" 

"Definitely, Fred." George sat down slowly beside me, and I bit my lip as a hand landed on my thigh. I turned my face to the side, only to see George's cheekily grinning face right next to mine. Before I could say anything, his lips were on mine; I trembled under his touch as he moved his hands up my body, his warm lips rubbing against mine gently, capturing my bottom lip in between his and sucking on it. 

Then George's tongue slipped into my mouth; I whined softly as he swiped teasingly against mine, tasting butterscotch on him, shivering as his hands grabbed my waist and pressed me down into the cushioned wall of the compartment. 

And when George drew back, making me lick across my bottom lip for the remaining taste of butterscotch, I gazed up at Fred. He'd stood up and was now watching us, towering over us, his hands in his pockets and a lollipop stick dangling from between his lips. His eyes were dark and his stance casual, and every thought I'd previously had about Luke had vanished. What was in front of me right now was way better. 

"Kiss her neck." Fred ordered around the lollipop, and a rush went through me as George obeyed, lowering his lips to my sensitive skin. I moaned softly as George's mouth moved along my neck, kissing and licking, and I let out a whimper as he sucked on my collarbone. 

"Please..." I begged quietly, though I didn't know what I was begging for. 

Fred took the lollipop out of his mouth and stooped, bringing it down to my lips and tracing the sweet along them. His eyes followed as the lollipop left a slight sticky trail across my lips, and I parted them slightly, gazing up at him. 

"Suck it." Fred said bluntly. I obeyed immediately and enthusiastically, opening my mouth fully to encase the sweet, sucking it inside. Fred's dark eyes stared down into mine as George bit down on my shoulder, making me moan around the lollipop in my mouth. 

I squirmed on my seat as George's hand moved down again, teasing at the hem of my school skirt, slipping underneath. His fingers drifted across my panties, and I gasped, the lollipop slipping out of my mouth. Fred twirled it in his own fingers, raising it to his own mouth again and sticking it back in. I whimpered, gazing up at him before George kissed me again, hot and wet and passionate. He tasted so good; I grabbed at him, pulling him in closer as our tongues tangled together in my mouth. 

Then his mouth was gone again. Fred was leaning down, the lollipop at my lips once more, and his voice was low and husky as he commanded, "Lick it." 

I stuck my tongue out right away, lapping at the sweet in front of me. I could taste Fred on it; I let out a trembling moan, curling my tongue around it, and suddenly the lollipop was thrust into George's mouth; George leaned back in surprise, the lollipop stick between his lips, and Fred slammed his own lips on mine. 

I was pressed hard into the wall of the compartment, Fred's hands moving all over me desperately; I arched into him as he flicked his tongue against mine, his fingertips digging into my hips; suddenly, I was flipped over - Fred was sitting in my place, and I had been placed in his lap. Fred tugged me closer, his tongue still in my mouth, and ground our crotches together hard; I squealed, rocking my hips on his, feeling George's hands on me and Fred's bulge right on my - 

"Jesus fucking Christ, you guys. I'm gone for ten minutes -" 

I staggered backwards off Fred, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. Terry was standing in the doorway of the compartment, hands on hips. He raised his eyebrows at me, then at the twins; George was sheepishly sucking on the lollipop, and Fred was lounging on the seat, giving zero fucks. 

"Well, well, well," Terry smirked, turning to me, "aren't you Little Miss Slut today." 

"Fuck off, Hopper, no one likes you."

0