Chapter 18 – Tag, You’re It
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh my Godric, oh my Godric." I hissed as I peered out of the broom cupboard, which was open an inch. "Oh my Godric. He's so close." 

Terry crept past, so close to the cupboard that I could smell his strawberry-scented aftershave. I held my breath, scared that he'd hear. The twins, Suzanne, Harry, and Draco stilled behind me, Draco holding on tight to the back of my arm in fear.

"Alright," I said, watching Terry down the corridor, "he's gone. Let's go!" 

I burst out of the broom cupboard, sprinting down the opposite end of the corridor; Terry appeared back from around the corner, making a beeline straight for us; my small group was hot on my heels, but Draco was too slow, a lasting scream echoing after us as we rounded the next corner, with Terry's evil cackling in the background. 

"Solider down!" I yelled. "But we must keep pressing on!" 

"No!" George shouted dramatically. "Nooo, Drakie-poo!" 

"It's too late, Bushy!" I cried back, grasping his arm and shaking it vigorously. "He's gone! He's gone!" 

"No! It can't be!" Suzanne fake-sobbed. 

"We have to accept it! Hopper got to him, there's nothing we can do for him now!" I pretended to wipe tears from my face as we legged it up the stairs to the Fat Lady's portrait. Fred and George overtook me due to their typical tall-dude legs, and they both grabbed my arms and hoisted me up the last few steps. 

"Flatbread." Fred said to the Fat Lady, and she swung open to let us all inside. 

"Miss Wanders, I seem to recall that your House is Hufflepuff, not Gryffindor." Professor McGonagall called as she walked past. 

Suzanne's only response was to stick her tongue out at the Headmistress before clambering in after Harry, giggling. 

"Very mature, Miss Wanders. That is exactly what I expect from my seventh year prefects." We heard Professor McGonagall tutting in disapproval before I burst out laughing. 

"Jesus, Suzanne, I love you!" 

"You going after my girlfriend, Daze?" Harry fake-glared at me. 

"Indeed." 

"Naturally!"

"Shit, there's Ron and Blaise!" George yelped, and we all spun on our heels. Ron and Blaise were tearing across the common room towards us, sending first years and tables flying, and I shrieked, making a break for the nearest fireplace. 

"Hold-back seventh year Gryffindor boys' dorms!" I yelled, tossing the Floo Powder into the fireplace, and I stumbled out into my dorm. The twins staggered out after me, cackling; Fred wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me up, spinning me once, and George planted a kiss on my lips. 

Ultimate Tag was always chaotic and wild, but I was glad that Fred and George were now getting along again ever since they started going to trauma counselling, and I was glad that I'd shared this moment of harmony with them. They seemed to be making more of an effort lately, and apologies shown in actions rather than words were something that I appreciated, and they knew that. 

"What happened to Harold and Suzie?" I asked as Fred caressed my stomach, gazing down at me lovingly. 

"Last we saw, they were fighting for their LIVES!" George exclaimed with a huff of air. "I only hope our comrades have escaped wi- AAHHHH!" 

Harry and Ron had burst out of the fireplace; at the exact same time, Colin, Ginny, and Seamus had slammed the door open. 

"FUCK!" I yelled. Harry and Ron aimed for Fred, who was nearest to them, while the other three launched at George - I took the opportunity to scurry between them all and sprint out the door. 

"DAISYYYYYYY!" George's fated yell faded into the distance as I ran down the spiral staircase, pretending to stifle a sob; I then giggled to myself. 

I burst out of the door to the boys' dorms and back out into the common room. Blaise and Shannon seemed to have been waiting for someone to come out of there, and immediately pushed off of the wall they'd been leaning against and chased me. 

"Get back here, hoe!" Shannon shrieked. 

"Never!" I cried. 

"What's going on?" Kylie called as she and Hermione clambered through the portrait hole. I veered away from them. 

"Potter's running - get her!" Blaise yelled, and I sped up as the four closed in on me from each direction. 

"Transfiguration professor's office!" I gasped out as I threw down the Floo Powder. I coughed as I braced myself on the inside of the fireplace I was now in and tentatively stepped out. No one had followed me. Good. 

"Miss Potter. What a pleasant, although unwarranted, surprise." 

I jumped, spinning around. Professor Soot was sitting at his desk, quill to his lips, other hand on top of a stack of parchment. His shirt was half unbuttoned, showing the skin underneath; I shivered in delight before remembering that I'd just barged in on a professor without knocking. 

"Er - sorry about that." I said. 

Professor Soot leaned back in his chair, a hint of a smirk on his lips. "I was just marking your class's essays, Miss Potter. I must say, I'm rather disappointed, if not intrigued, by some of them." 

"Oh?" I said casually, though I was remembering just what I'd put in my essay. 

"The twin Mr Weasleys do not seem to be excelling in their coursework." Professor Soot said. "However, I was made aware that they are very bright, and I have to assume that their poor job on these essays is due to their preoccupation with causing trouble and messing around in my class." 

"Ah." I said. "Sorry about that. I guess." 

"And your essay, Miss Potter," Professor Soot leaned forward again, his eyes gleaming, "well, your essay was quite interesting. Not quite what I asked for, but appreciated none the less." 

"I see." I said, my eyes darting over to the top page on his pile on the desk. I could see my handwriting. Only one paragraph, but it was very descriptive. 

"Miss Potter, if you do indeed want some extra credit, do just say." The Transfiguration professor said, his lips curling mischievously. 

I had moved closer to him, though I hadn't been aware of taking any steps. He was gazing up at me with those dark eyes, that devilishly handsome face; he was lounging in his chair, his legs spread, his forearms with their rolled-up sleeves resting casually on the arms of the chair. I wanted nothing more than to drop into his lap - or drop to my knees in between those legs... 

"Daisy?" Professor Soot said quietly, and the sound of my first name falling from his lips made me quiver. 

"Yeah, sir?" I forced my voice to stay casual, very aware of the fact that I couldn't give in to my desires due to the fact that Fred and George hadn't agreed - yet ;) - and I respected their wishes because I loved them. Obviously. 

"Do you want to come closer...?" 

I took a deep breath and held it. I'd moved closer again without my knowledge. I felt his knee brush against my bare leg; he moved the tip of his quill ever-so-slightly across his lips, his eyes regarding me intensely. The tension in the air was so thick - 

"SOFTPAW!" Terry's yell came out of the fireplace, and I jumped a mile into the air. I acted on pure adrenaline; I spun away from Professor Soot and sprinted for the door. Our professor watched us with wide eyes as Terry and Draco chased me out of the office. 

"You'll never catch me!" I yelled, sprinting as hard as I could down the corridor. Terry and Draco's cackles echoed after me, and I looked around wildly as I rounded the corner for anywhere I could hide - perfect, a hidden staircase - I dove in behind the portrait and held my breath, slamming a hand over my mouth for good measure. 

I heard the two's footsteps slam past, and relaxed. I checked my watch. Okay, I was definitely going to win this. 

I waited in the hidden staircase for several more minutes, tensely waiting for any noise or indication of people going past. Then I heard it - thundering footsteps approaching the portrait - it was too late - by the time I'd leapt to my feet and dashed up a few stairs, the portrait had burst open and the twins had piled in, reaching out for me with maniacal grins. I screamed, jumping up a few more steps, before the twins grabbed me - I was yanked down into their arms, and I squealed before Fred's mouth covered mine, his lips moving fervently over mine, his tongue licking smoothly across my lips - George's mouth descended on my neck, kissing across it, nipping at my skin... 

"Tag, you're it." Fred whispered seductively against my lips. 

I smirked against his. "Am I, though?" 

Fred leaned his forehead against mine, staring deep into my eyes with confusion. George drew back, frowning. 

"Check your watches, boys. The hour was up two minutes ago." 

"Godric fucking damn it." 

And so I was the winner of the final Ultimate Tag, and I hoisted my little golden trophy of myself up into the air in the Room of Requirement, surrounded by my friends and beaming. 

~~~ 

"Where are you guys taking me?" I groaned. "My feet are killing me, bro." 

"Just a little further." Fred said, then smirked a little. "Stop crying like a baby." 

I flipped him off as George said, "Want me to carry you?" 

"Er, I wanna -" Fred cut himself off. He looked to be struggling with something, and I smiled fondly at him - I knew he was trying his best not to compete with George anymore. 

"Um, yes please." I said to George. The redhead grinned, scooping me up into his arms, and I giggled as I looped my arms around his neck. 

Fred walked alongside us as George carried me up the hill on the outskirts of Hogsmeade that looked over the village. Finally we reached the top of the hill, which was hugged by tall evergreen trees, blocking the wind and offering us shelter from the elements. 

Fred set down his picnic basket and fluffed out a blanket along the ground. George gently lowered me onto it; I caught the collar of his shirt as he stooped over me and tugged him down to meet my lips. 

"Mmm..." George let the kiss linger, pressing his lips hard against mine. He broke away from me reluctantly, taking the basket from Fred and pulling out three bottles of champagne. 

"Because we can afford it." Fred grinned. 

"Hell yeah." I said. "Cheers to that." 

The three of us lounged on the picnic blanket, admiring the view of Hogsmeade below us and Hogwarts in the distance, feasting on the sandwiches, cheese and crackers, snacks, and champagne that the twins had brought. We all chatted, and the boys snuggled into me from either side. 

I felt happy. Truly happy. I couldn't remember ever feeling so safe and at peace more than on this date with my two boyfriends. 

"Hey, this was the hill that Draco brought me to on our first date." I sniggered. "Remember, guys?" 

"Oh, yeah." Fred said. "Ugh." 

"That was weird." George confessed. 

"It was." I sniggered louder. "He brought me up here after the Three Broomsticks and kissed me while you all 'congratulated' us below. Really, you just watched us make out and cheered us on." 

"Really odd." George agreed, and we all laughed, taking more sips of the bubbly alcohol. 

We all stumbled into the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes shop half an hour later, giggling madly with our picnic basket. Fred dumped it on the counter as one of our employees eyed us nervously behind the till. 

"You okay, Mr Weasley, Mr Weasley, Miss Potter?" She said shyly, though her eyes were bulging with both shock and curiosity. 

"Ya." I said flirtatiously, then fell into a fit of giggles. I leaned too much sideways and collapsed against Fred, who attempted to hold me up, his own chuckles streaming out of his lazily grinning mouth. 

"Just here to - to deliver some stock." He slurred, pulling the cheese and crackers out of the basket. "For Weasleys' Wizard Cheeses!" 

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" I shrieked, collapsing onto my knees as I burst into uncontrollable laughter. George bent down over me, tears streaming down his face as he laughed too. 

"That's a sight I like to see." My favourite employee's voice sounded above us, and I glanced up to see Luke standing with his arms folded, staring down at me with a cocky grin on his face. 

"Hi, Lukey." I slurred, wobbling on my knees. "That's a sight I like to see as well -" 

"I like to see my bosses drunk." Luke's eyes sparkled. "It's funny to see them lose control of themselves." 

"And you like to see me lose control, huh, Lukey?" My knees slipped on the linoleum floor, making my legs spread further apart. "Is - is - do you -" 

"Oh, yeah, miss." The sandy-haired man quirked an eyebrow at me. "I like it when pretty girls have their defences down around me -" 

"Right!" Fred said with difficulty, reaching down for me and hoisting me to my feet. "Go away, McVey, we're - we're - we're not in the mood to deal with you. Blond git. Go back to your stupid cage." 

"Yes, sir!" Luke gave me a little wave as he went. I beamed. 

And a few minutes later the three of us were stumbling into the cottage, my mouth on Fred's then George's then back to Fred's, so quick that I soon couldn't tell who was who; we didn't even make it up the stairs. We collapsed onto the sofa, making out, kissing and licking each other's bodies, giving each other hickeys. George lay back on the sofa, with me in his lap, kissing me passionately as behind me Fred had a grip on my hips, pressing kisses into my neck. 

George tried to manoeuvre me onto my back, but in a burst of alcohol-fuelled daring I grabbed his wrists and pinned them back, pressing him back onto the sofa. I bit my lip in excitement, panting as I gazed down at George, who was watching me with intrigued eyes. 

"Not tonight, big boy." I told him. "You're going to do as I say." 

"Yes, ma'am..." George breathed with relish. 

I noticed Fred out of the corner of my eye, reaching out for me, and I turned; I pinned his wrists together too and in one fluid movement, aimed at the sofa with my hand - the recliner popped out, giving us more room, and the Grace light in the palm of my hands pulsed in satisfaction - and flipped Fred onto his back, pinning him down. 

"You too, Freddie." I said softly. "You're both doing as I say tonight." 

Fred's eyes were darkened. He traced his tongue over his bottom lip slowly, keeping his gaze fixated on me. 

"Is that clear?" I said, my core quivering in excitement at the power I had over them both in this moment. My alcohol-fuelled dominance was doing things to me as well as them, it seemed. 

"Crystal." Fred whispered, his eyes flicking between my own. 

"Okay," I said happily, glancing between the two boys beneath me, both waiting so obediently for my command, "now, both of you... pleasure me." 

"Your wish is our command, baby girl." 

"Oh..." 

"Oh...!" 

"OH!"

0