Chapter 27 – The Holidays
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gossip spread around the school like a house on fire; by the end of classes the next day, everyone had heard that I'd left the ball with the Weasley twins and the Transfiguration professor. 

"Bet her grades are gonna mysteriously go up after this." 

"Oh c'mon, they've been having a thing long before this. Everyone knew."

"The tension is finally resolved. Maybe now we can actually learn something in class." 

I sighed as I limped past the gaggle of gossipers. Professor Soot had REALLY known what he was doing. The twins steadied me as we made our way down the stairs to the Entrance Hall, our stuff flying in their trunks behind us; I was in no fit state to carry anything, and the twins were too lazy.

"This is gonna be the best Christmas ever." Fred said. "Everyone's gonna be there. All our brothers and Ginny, and all their partners, plus Hopper and Draco and Harry, Softpaw." 

"It's shaping up to be a good one." I admitted. "Especially since Riddle's no longer a problem." 

No one voiced that Floppy still was, even though we were all thinking it. Besides, the point was more so that the country wasn't at war anymore, rather than just having an individual after me. 

"Hey, Potter!" A random fifth year yelled across the crowd. "How was the Transfiguration professor?" 

Giggles rang out around the Entrance Hall. I grinned. 

"I mean, I can't walk properly. Does that answer your question?" 

The Hall erupted. Fred and George rolled their eyes. I smirked at the commotion I'd caused - then my smirk dropped as I spotted Professors McGonagall and Soot descending the staircase, the former with a disapproving look on her face, and the latter looking like a deer in the headlights. 

"Escort the students to the station," I overheard Professor McGonagall hissing to the younger professor, "and kindly try not to touch any of them on the way, won't you?" 

Damn, Minnie. Savage. 

The train journey back to London was filled with the usual; Exploding Snap, banter, and a make-out session in the tiny, cramped bathroom that barely fit the three of us. By the time we reached the Burrow, we were all hyped and energetic, buzzed from the social interaction and excitement of Christmas. 

"Hi, Bill, hi Fleur!" I greeted the two as the twins, Harry, Suzanne, Terry, Draco, Ron, Ginny, Luna, and I flocked into the kitchen. "How's it going?" 

"Hey, Daze! It's going good - what about you?" Bill grinned. "I hear the twins -" 

He immediately stopped as Fred and George shook their heads at him. 

"Daizzy, it eez good to see you again." Fleur swooped down on me and kissed both cheeks; I felt them heat up, and Fred and George both turned their attention onto me, raising their eyebrows simultaneously. 

"Yes, isn't it wonderful?" Mrs Weasley beamed at me as she bustled past, already working on a basket of laundry. "I missed you all terribly this year, I don't know why. It's great to have a full house again." 

"Aw, Mum. Don't worry, next year you'll be able to have us on your beck and call." George said. "We won't be in school anymore, so feel free to pop into the apartment and visit anytime too." 

"Thank you, George, that's lovely." Mrs Weasley hummed as she started folding jumpers neatly on the counter. 

Everyone's heads turned as footsteps sounded at the doorway to the kitchen. A grin split across my face as I watched Percy enter with Blaise. 

"Don't say it, Potter." Blaise warned as he caught my eye. 

"Oh, wonderful." Mrs Weasley smiled. "Welcome to the Burrow, Blaise. You're most welcome to stay in Percy's room if you wish." 

"That would be excellent, thank you, Mrs Weasley." Blaise said stiffly, his eyes darting around all of his classmates. But no one poked fun at him; I only reached over, behind the twins' backs, and grabbed his hand, squeezing it before letting go. Blaise glanced at me in surprise; he then sent me such a fleeting little smile that I almost missed it. 

"Who've we left... oh." Mrs Weasley said, glancing at the door again. Everyone turned to look; Mr Weasley came through with my Muggle friend Hannah, and I nearly keeled over in surprise. 

"Hannah?!" 

"Daisy!" 

We ran at each other through the crowded kitchen. We engulfed each other, hugging each other tight, and I breathed in the familiar fragrance of her Impulse sprays. 

"It's great to see you again! I missed you." Hannah beamed. 

We'd kept in touch after the Battle of Hogwarts, but only by letters and texting. We hadn't seen each other in person. I was only just now realising how much I missed her too. 

"What're you doing here?" I said. "Not that I'm also literally so psyched to see you too!" 

Hannah grinned. "Well, I'm sorta dating your friend Ron now." 

"Get it, Ronald!" I cheered, reaching over and giving Ron a high-five. His ears were bright red as the twins moved in on him with wide grins. 

The table had been magically expanded to fit nearly twenty people, and on Christmas Day we all gathered around it to eat. Presents were exchanged, and everyone was telling each other how grateful they were that they were in each other's lives; it was definitely the most joyous time of year spent with family and friends. After food, I hung out with Terry, Hannah, Ron, and Blaise in the corner as the twins chatted to Bill and Mr Weasley, laughing as Ron told a dumb joke; George slapped Bill on the back, sauntering over to me. 

"How's my princess doing?" 

He'd whispered it in my ear. I felt a delicious little shiver go through me at his low purr, though he'd said nothing sexual; just him being this close to me and speaking in such a low voice, calling me his princess, made my knees quake. 

"G-good." I squeaked. 

Hannah glanced from me to George and back, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. "Your princess? Awww. Daze, that's so fucking cute." 

My cheeks were flushed. George was smirking, sliding an arm around my waist. 

"Yeah, she's my princess. Though I like to treat her like the queen she is." 

"Handsome AND chivalrous. Yum." Hannah winked at me before turning back to Ron. I just knew my cheeks were flaming. 

"Yeah. Yum." I said quietly as I looked up into George's twinkling brown eyes. 

"That's what you're gonna say when I come in your mou-" 

"OOHHHH! Freddie!" Mrs Weasley's squeal interrupted George, making everyone look around. Fred was grinning sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh my - that's so exciting - George -" 

"Oh shit, he's told her." George muttered. "Quick, c'mon -" 

I had no time to process the situation before George had grabbed my upper arm, steering me through the crowd of people and out of the kitchen, up the rickety stairs and into his and Fred's bedroom. 

"He's told her what?" I asked. 

"Nothing." George shook his head. "Doesn't matter. Ugh, it's good we got away, she'd be talking in my ear about it all night -" 

"Tell meeeee!" I whined as George crossed over to his dresser, taking out a pair of jogging bottoms and unzipping his school trousers. He ignored me, smirking to himself as he tossed his school trousers over a chair and slipped on the bottoms, sending a wink at me as I sat down on his bed. 

"Nope. Cry about it, princess." He teased, unbuttoning his shirt. My eyes dropped to his chest. I watched as George's abs flexed; he shrugged his shirt off and folded his arms, raising an eyebrow at me amusedly. 

"I - I - you -" I stammered, unable to construct any articulate thought due to how hot George was. His upper arms were spiralled with muscles, his lower arms toned; his six-pack was well-defined, and his jogging bottoms were resting casually on his hips, his hair tousled, his smirk alluring... "Georgie, you're so..." 

"I'm so what, princess?" 

I bit my lip, staring up at him in want. George's eyes flashed, glancing down quickly to my lips and back up to my eyes, and he strode forward. Bending down, he cupped my face in both his hands and descended on my lips with his; I moved mine against his passionately, letting his warm lips move slickly over mine. We fell back onto the bed, George on top of me, and I gasped as George's thigh moved in between my legs. 

George's tongue licked broadly across my bottom lip, and I whimpered; he slid his tongue in between my lips as I made the noise and flicked it against mine. His hands were moving firmly down my body, and I knew why he was being so hungry; this is the first time we've been alone together in months, and this seemed to be the first time since we'd gotten into our relationship that we'd ever been alone together with enough time for us to - 

"Oh!" I moaned as I felt George's hardness rub against my core. 

"Mmm..." George groaned. "Daisy, baby..." 

"Please..." I whined, grabbing at him. He was so fit, I couldn't get enough of his body; I felt all across his muscular body, losing myself in the sensation of his tongue sweeping around my mouth and his hands on my breasts... 

And then he was gone. I whimpered at the loss, only to get excited again when I realised that he was sliding down my body. My school shirt was unbuttoned, tugged off; my skirt was whipped off, and so were my knickers - and the next thing I knew, George's tongue was sweeping around a much different part of me. 

I knew my moans were loud, but I didn't care. George's mouth was talented, and I was flooding his chin as his tongue teased at my sweet spots, dipping in and out of my hole. I made so many sinful noises as I clenched at his fiery hair, tugging at the soft strands as my boyfriend ate me out, making my back arch and my eyes roll back in my head. 

"Georgie..." I moaned as George licked broadly up me. "Georgie..." 

"Come on me, princess." George murmured against me. "Come all over my face." 

"Fuck..." I moved my hips against his face, pulling at his hair desperately. "Please -!" 

And with a loud, desperate moan of his name, I released on George's tongue. I rode out my high as he continued to lick me, biting down on my lip so hard I could taste blood. 

George crawled back up me, licking his lips and wiping his chin with the back of his hand. "Was that good, princess?" He said thickly, swiping at the corners of his mouth with his tongue. 

"Mm." I shuddered as I watched him. "Fuck, yeah. So good, Georgie." 

"You taste so good." George groaned, his tongue tracing over his top lip, and I mewled in desperation. 

"Please, let me pleasure you now." I reached down for his jogging bottoms, stuffing my hand down the waistband. "Please..." 

I curled my hand around his hard-on and started stroking, gazing up into his eyes in desire as I felt him throb in my grasp. George's eyes were darkened, and he growled as he bucked his hips into my hand. 

"I wanna be inside you." George pushed down his bottoms, settling in between my legs; I gasped breathily as he slid into me, slowly filling me; my eyes fluttered shut as he inched in, easing into me gently. 

"You don't have to go so slow." I squeaked, clenching my fists in the bedsheets. 

"Don't wanna hurt you." George rested his forehead against mine as he pressed in further. 

"You're not going to. You've never hurt me before." I breathed. 

"Wanna be gentle." 

"Fuck..." I moaned. "You're still going... oh my Godric, you're long..." 

Finally he bottomed out in me, and I panted as he rutted against my hips. I felt so full; he was so big. He throbbed inside me, and I opened my eyes to meet his almost-black ones. 

"You feel -" George groaned out, before he lost it and started pounding me. 

I squealed as he rolled his hips roughly into mine, sliding in and out at a pace that overwhelmed me. All I could do was hold onto him as he thrust into me powerfully, forcing me down against the mattress; I called out his name as he hit all my sweet spots, making me clench around him. 

"Georgie!" I cried out, scratching down his back. "Fuck, Georgie, fuck me harder!" 

George growled, slamming into me; my head fell back against the pillows as I got railed, my back arching; I felt him pulsing deep inside me, and I moaned breathily, reaching my high out of nowhere. 

I saw stars as I came hard, squeezing around George, who in turn flooded my insides with his warmth. His jaw was slack and his eyes shut as he thrust sloppily into me, moaning my name as he came. 

"Whew." I breathed out as he rolled off of me, collapsing beside me on the bed and scooping me close in to him. "Have I ever told you you're really good in bed, babe?" 

"Yeah, all the time." George smirked down at me. "But it's nice to hear it." 

"Freddie won't be too happy." I indicated the liquid trickling out between my legs, giggling. 

George shrugged. "He said I'm allowed to do it when it's just us two. And fuck does it feel good coming in your tight little pussy, princess." 

"Oh." I said in surprise. George was never usually the dirty-talker of the twins. But I guess things were changing.

0