Chapter 29 – Vampires, Kinks, and Possession
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After New Year's, we returned to King's Cross in high spirits. That was the last Christmas holiday we'd ever have (from school, anyway) and now we only had half a year left of Hogwarts - and we were going to make it count. 

"You just honestly can't believe how sexy I am, Softpaw!" George was bellowing in our compartment as the Hogwarts Express hurtled towards our destination. "It's got nothing to do with how I use the bathroom! You just can't handle the hot!" 

Terry and I were pissing ourselves as Fred grinned in the corner, his feet propped up on a wildly gesturing George's lap. I stumbled up, bracing my hand against the sliding doors, and nearly fell over as the door slid open due to the force I was using. Terry shrieked even louder with laughter as Fred spluttered. 

"Guys, I have to go pee!" I wheezed. "I can't - if I stay here any longer I'm gonna wet myself!" 

George roared with laughter as I left the compartment, heaving with giggles. I hurried down the narrow hall, passing people and greeting them as I made a beeline for the bathrooms. I slipped into the girls', taking a single step before I was slammed into the wall, the door banging shut behind me. 

"Argh! What the -?" 

I was cut off as someone buried their face in my neck, biting down; I tried to scream out but I felt suddenly too weak to emit more than a pained moan. I sagged in this person's arms; I felt my blood being sucked out of my neck, my knees buckling - I felt light-headed, my eyes were fluttering shut, the room was spinning... 

Then the person moved off of me. I slid to the ground, gasping. Tim Rudd came into my vision, kneeling down beside me, and I reached for my wand automatically. Rudd, however, grabbed my head and forced it back against the wall. My neck was pulsing, I could feel blood trickling down from my neck; my blood was trickling down from the corners of Rudd's mouth. 

"Stop moving." Rudd ordered, his beady eyes glittering. "Stay still. Whew." 

He leant back on his haunches, looking me up and down hungrily. 

"You really are tasty. I thought Sanguini was just hyping it up when he told me about how good your blood tastes when he turned me over the holidays, but..." 

"Oh, Godric Gryffindor..." I murmured. That fuckin vampire I'd slept with at Slughorn's party in sixth year had turned the last remaining Douchebag into one of them. And now he was going to kill me or something. "Did... did you ASK him to turn you?" I mumbled, stalling for time. 

Rudd nodded. "I was tired of always being the boring sidekick. I wanted to be something for once." 

"And so you decided to suck angels' blood as a hobby. Cool." I sighed, feeling weaker by the second as the blood pulsed out of my neck. 

"Sanguini said you were the best he'd ever tasted." Rudd moved closer. Instinctively I moved back. "He's right. I dunno how I'm gonna control myself... but I've gotta keep you alive so I can feed on you regularly. You're no use to me dead. So..." 

I tried to brace myself against the wall to get up, panicked, as he got out his wand and pointed it at me; but my knees gave out and I collapsed back onto the floor. Rudd was staring at me with such dead eyes... 

"Obliviate." 

Fred, George, and Terry had commented on two small puncture wounds in my neck when I'd re-entered the compartment, but I had no recollection of where I'd got them from. I felt a bit weak and shaky, and they'd all said I was very pale, but I must have just been sick in the bathroom. 

That night I stuck to Gryffindor Tower, playing Exploding Snap with the Insurgents and cuddling with the twins. For some reason I felt a bit unsafe in the rest of the castle. 

And the first class back in Transfiguration, we were at it again. The twins, Terry, and I arrived early yet again to affix mirrors to all the desks, including Professor Soot's, with Permanent Sticking Charms. Terry was exceptionally good at this charm, so we all giggled about how hard Professor Soot was going to have to try to get the mirrors off. 

Then, just before he entered the classroom with the rest of the class, I hopped up onto the desk and lay there sexily across it. I sniggered as I watched the glitter rub off of me onto his paperwork; I was dressed as a sluttier version of our dear professor, with a tight white shirt unbuttoned halfway, tucked into a pair of high-waisted brown dress trousers, which were tight to my skin also - and also covered in glitter. 

When Professor Soot entered the room, his eyes widened as he saw me, then he let his cool, calm, and collected expression take over his face again. "That is a nice way to greet me coming back from the holidays, but I'd like you to go to your own desk, Daisy." 

"Oh, okay, professor." I hopped down. "But can I just ask - can you and I sixty-nine?" 

"Not right now, Daisy. Take your seat, please." 

A few girls nearby gasped and started whispering as I grinned, joining the twins and Terry at the back. Fred was scowling. 

"'Not right now.' Psh." 

"Now, now, Freddie. We already had our fun, remember?" I said. "Don't worry, the itch has been scratched." 

Professor Soot was definitely still hot. But now that the ball happened, I didn't fantasise about him that much anymore. 

"Hmph." Fred sat back in his chair, his arms folded. 

"Sir, what are your opinions of BDSM?" I raised my hand as the Transfiguration professor sorted through his briefcase. 

"I think you already know my opinions, Miss Potter." Professor Soot said mischievously, and as he clipped up his briefcase again the whispers swept around the classroom. My lips twitched as the memories of the twins tying my wrists to his bedposts as he propped my ankles on his shoulders flashed through my mind. 

"Engorgio." I whispered, pointing my wand at his behind while he was turned around, writing the class objectives on the blackboard. The class started giggling as Professor Soot's butt started swelling, enlarging in true bubble-butt form. He turned, his eyes widening again as he glanced over his shoulder. 

"Who did this - Miss Potter, I assume?" Professor Soot said as he flicked his wand at his ass. We all sighed in disappointment as it deflated. "That's a detention for you, then." 

"Thanks, sir." I purred, and he sent a brief wink my way before turning back to the blackboard. 

I directed my wand towards his quill this time and flicked. The long feather transformed into a dildo, and Terry buried his face in my shirt, heaving with silent laughter. I bit my lip to hold in my own laughter as, using my Grace, I turned on the Tate McRae vinyl inside the cupboard in the corner. 'You're So Cool' started playing - "This is literally such a bop." I announced. 

"Right, who is playing music in my class?" Professor Soot turned around. "Daisy? You're laughing again - it's you, isn't it? Another detention if you don't turn it off right now." 

I only stared at him, bopping my head along to the absolute tune that was playing. Professor Soot raised an eyebrow. 

"Alright, another detention it is. Where is it...?" 

His gaze swept the room and landed on the dildo. He stared at it. 

"A third one for you, Miss Potter." 

"Nice." I high-fived Terry. 

Once Professor Soot inevitably found the Tate McRae vinyl, I rubbed my hands together and grinned at Terry cheekily. It was time to play the kinky song. 

"What is this?" Professor Soot whirled around as the song started playing from my untraceable source. Fred and George had perked up; we all loved this song. 

"One plus one is two, that's me and you, 

Plus one, that's three, that's FUN FUN FUN FUN!" The twins, Terry, and I yelled at top volume, descending into hysterical giggles after. 

"Tell me the freakiest shit, 

You secretly wanna do, 

Baby, don't be embarrassed, 

Probably wanna do that shit too!" Fred, George, and I sang at each other. 

Harry was watching us with a scandalised expression. Ron and Kylie were pissing themselves. Professor Soot was leaning against his desk with his arms folded, rolling his eyes. 

"Monogamy ain't natural, 

At least not for me and you, 

We're in our own dimension, 

We're making up our own rules!" 

"I just wanted to learn some Transfiguration." Hermione sighed. 

"Kinda sweet stuff, kinda freaky-deaky shit, 

You can trust me, I can be a kinky bitch!" I shouted. 

"Say you can't turn a hoe into a housewife, 

Who wants a housewife who ain't a hoe sometimes?" Fred yelled. 

"I like it kinda slow and sweet sometimes!" I sang. 

"I like it when you're beggin' on your knees sometimes!" Fred replied. 

"I like it in the bed or the car, in the kitchen or the bar, at your best friend's par-ty!" George joined in. 

"Baby, you're my lover, 

We can go find some others, 

As long as it's not a secret, 

We can keep it kinky!" We all sang. 

I was watching Professor Soot. He looked unbothered, watching our little performance with his eyes darkened. 

"I'll be yours forever, 

You know I'm down for whatever,

Tell me all of your deepest fantasies, 

We'll keep it kinky!" 

Terry, the twins, and I were breaking up the lyrics with laughter by now, all of us falling into each other. 

"You and me got an understanding, 

Nobody gotta understand it!" We finished, exploding into giggles as the music stopped. 

"Okay." Professor Soot said. "Are we done?" 

We weren't done just yet. I got out the Fun Snaps, throwing them all around the class and sniggering as our fellow students got jump-scared by the bangs, and Fred ate a whole apple very loudly as our professor tried to teach. I ate a banana very suggestively while making eye contact with Professor Soot, and he started stuttering and dropped his chalk. 

I glanced at the twins; Fred was entirely unbothered, being used to how sexy I looked while putting phallic objects in my mouth by now, but George was deliberately looking away, his cheeks bright red. Poor guy. I didn't blame him. Fred had years of experience dealing with me compared to his brother. 

"Sir, you're a clown." George said. 

"Detention, Mr Weasley." 

"Sir, do you want a Coke?" I said. 

"No thank you, Daisy." 

"Sir, I'm VERY thirsty." 

"You just offered me a Coke. Drink that." 

"Okay." I said cheerfully, uncapping the bottle of Coke and taking a huge mouthful, making sure to swallow loud and lick my lips after while staring deep into Professor Soot's eyes. He gulped, tearing his gaze away. 

We continued making trouble and disruption through the class, all the way to the halfway mark, where I had to leave. We crossed out number 77 - 'get as many detentions as possible within one class' - and I stood up. 

"I gotta go take a shower, excuse me." I said loudly, swinging my bag over my shoulder and weaving between the desks. I caught Tim Rudd's eye and for some reason the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. He was smirking slightly; I shivered, reaching a hand up to my neck and hurrying on through the door. 

On the way back to Gryffindor Tower, I caught a fourth year and handed her a love note I'd written Professor Soot from Professor Flitwick and told her to go take it to our Transfiguration professor. The next detention I had with him, I also lay sexily on his desk before he entered the room. 

"Miss Potter, don't do this." Professor Soot sighed, closing the door behind him. "Have Fred and George given you permission to mess around with me tonight?" 

"No." I rolled my eyes, hopping down off the desk and sliding into the chair behind my own. 

"Then we cannot. Stop teasing me." Professor Soot let his gaze travel down my body. "You are too attractive." 

I beamed. 

~~~ 

On my way back from detention, I was surprised by a grab on my wrist and a tug into an empty classroom. I was reminded forcefully of past events like these, and whirled around with my fists up, ready to fight, only to see Fred smirking down at me. 

"Oh, it's only you." I giggled, feeling his hands move down my sides roughly. "Oh!" 

His hands had gripped my hips hard, and he tugged me towards him. His mouth enveloped mine, sliding our lips together; I melted into him as he pushed me back against the wall, pressing me hard into it as he rocked our hips together. Fred's tongue slipped past my lips; I sighed breathily into his mouth as he tilted his head to the side to gain deeper access to mine.

"Freddie..." I gasped quietly as his hands slid down to my thighs, hoisting them up; I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me, pinning me up against the wall. He pressed me there as I felt one of his hands move down to his belt, unbuckling - I opened my eyes, blinking furiously as I tried to see - was he seriously -?

"Freddie." I said. "Freddie - you're just gonna - mpfh!" 

Fred had yanked up my school skirt and pushed my panties aside. He was rubbing his tip against me, trying to push in - I kicked out, shoving him away from me. 

"Red! Don't! Stop!" I staggered away, tugging my skirt down. "What the fuck - you can't just kiss me for half a minute then go in dry - surely you know this?" 

"Do your panties not get wet just looking at me, you filthy little whore?" Fred grinned. 

My eyes widened. "What the - Fred?" 

Fred took a step closer. The hairs on the back of my neck were standing on end. There was something off about his eyes. 

"Just come here, baby. I'll fuck you good." Fred's grin got darker. I took another step back, clenching my fists. I willed my Grace into the palms of my hands, seeing the bright white light glowing out of the corner of my vision. 

"Red knows how to get a woman wet before fucking her." I growled. "You're not Red." 

Fred's expression remained the same for a moment, then he burst out laughing. His eyes gleamed wickedly then turned black; I gasped out in shock as I backed away. 

"You're right. It's been too long, Weakling..." 

"What the fuck do you want?" 

"I want you, of course. I want your slutty pussy before I KILL you..." 

"Tough shit. You're never gonna get it." I raised my hands, the light glowing brighter. Fred's face was lit up, his black eyes looking even spookier under the beam. "Get out of my boyfriend's body." 

"I'm going to take what I want." Floppy advanced, some black mist rising from his palms. I felt the nerves jangling in my chest at the sight of this; this wasn't something I'd ever fought against before. "And you're going to lay there and be quiet. Or not. I quite like hearing you scream." 

"No. No!" I thrust my palms out in front of me, letting the light expand out into a giant shield as his black mist struck; it bounced against the shield, dissolving into more mist that scattered around the room. "Get - AWAY - from - me!" 

"My love!" I heard a familiar voice behind me and turned, keeping one hand on my shield. "Are you - MALFOY." 

The ghost of Tom Riddle flew past me, his face set and determined. The black mist dissolved; Floppy's - or Fred's - face was frozen in terror. Under the blinding white light it looked as if Riddle was real. 

"Riddle..." Floppy breathed, and then the black eyes and mist were gone. Fred dropped to the ground, his eyes fluttering shut. 

"Shit. Did - did he -?" 

"Yes. The demon is gone." Riddle said, looking down at my boyfriend. "What was he doing here?" 

"After me, obvi." I said, striding over and collapsing onto my knees, pulling Fred onto them. "C'mon, wake up..." 

"Well, I suppose I scared him off." Riddle drawled. "He was afraid of me after what he did to you - he knew as long as I was alive, I would never stop hunting him to make him pay for what he did." 

"Now he thinks you're alive again. Nice." I said. "C'mon, Freddie, wake up..." 

"Tsk." Riddle said disdainfully, sending a glance at Fred. 

Fred groaned. His eyes fluttered open, back to their gorgeous chocolate brown; I smiled softly as I held him in my arms. 

"Daisy..." 

"Weak." Riddle rolled his eyes. "You have questionable taste in men, my love." 

"Shut up." I snarled, glaring at him. "I also fell for you, didn't I? What's that say about you, then, huh?" 

"Daisy, where am I? What happened...?" 

I looked back down at Fred, who's eyes were now on the ghost behind us. A scowl was drifting across his face. 

"Riddle. What the hell is he doing here?" Fred growled, pushing himself up off of me. "Get away from her -" 

"Fred, stop. It's okay. He got Floppy out of you." 

"What?" Fred took a step back as I rose to my feet too. He glanced between me and Riddle, his eyebrows knitting in confusion. "I'm so fucking confused - what happened? What's going on? Daze, c'mon, get away from him -" 

He reached out for me, taking my arm and guiding me gently towards him. I sent one look back at Riddle as we exited the room, the ghost staring back at me with an unreadable expression as I turned back to Fred, opening my mouth to begin telling him just what had happened in there.

0