Prologue
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dark yet calming night sky held so many sparkly stars. The full moon matched it perfectly. There were no clouds, just the beautiful stars and moon. This scene was seen as a beautiful scenery for most people, but not him. 

Dark purple eyes that are reminiscent of Camas lilies watched unimpressed. They did not have a single emotion in them. Those unique yet beautiful purple eyes that once held so many emotions are now emotionless and seen as dead. They looked as if they had seen it all, as if they were so bored with everything. Even though it was a beautiful night sky, it just appeared as any other normal night sky to them.

A sigh left the owner of those beautiful eyes as he looked away from the sky, now looking at the scene in front of him. Bloody bodies surrounded him, so many that they were covering the ground itself. His beautiful jet black hair swayed as the cold breeze passed through, touching his pale face. "I'm tired." His voice sounded as cold as ice. He slowly got up, groaning while doing so.

He was tired of it all. Tired of being number one, of missing his loved ones, of betrayals, and of the world itself.He let out a tired laugh. If it was his old self, he would not only be scolding himself, saying that he shouldn't give up on life, he would even smack himself. But what can he do? He was truly tired of it all and only wanted to meet his loved ones in the afterlife. That's all he wanted to do.

He winced when he felt pain shooting through his entire body. He turned his head and looked down at his stomach. He could see blood seeping through his white shirt that lay under his black suit. He must have gotten hurt. Then again, there's no way he could defeat fifty or more men by himself and not get injured. Well, there is a way. Maybe it's because he chose to get hurt. Who knows? He then heard a sadistic laugh coming from behind him. He let out another sigh. Can't he just die in peace? Apparently, the world had different plans for him.

"You are truly a great man." Haru san, you kill so many men... and you still look so bored. " "There were over fifty men." You know, Haru san, you really are amazing," a woman's voice rambled on. "Tell me something I don't know, Kira," Haru says, sighing once more. Out of all the people, it just had to be a sadist asshole that's been after his ass for years. Quite literally.

He let out a groan when he felt a sudden kick in his stomach, right where his injury was. "You sadistic asshole!" he heard another laugh before a gun was pointed at him. It'd be a real shame if someone like you were to die, you know. "Not only are you so beautiful, but you are also deadly.... Almost like a beautiful poisonous flower." "Say, why don't you join me.... We can be together." It'll be a win for both of us." I get to finally rule the underworld now that you'll be there. And you'll get whatever you want. "

"You know what I want, Kira?" "I'm tired of everything.... Tried of being number one.... tried of being betrayed, tried of this corrupted world" Haru says while glancing at Kira. He was truly tired. Being number one did have its downfalls. He was losing everything he held dear to him. And to add salt to his wounds, he had to be forced into this job, forced into killing at the age of twelve. That was ten years of killing. He had seen it all in terms of the hidden truth that was hidden from society.

He can't even remember the last time he cried, or the last time he even smiled. That alone can tell you just how long it has been since he felt any emotions. The thing he really wanted right now was to die. He wants to leave this cruel, corrupt, and unfair world. He wants to see his loved ones. No, will he even be able to? Probably not. But he didn't care. He just wanted to die.

Ah, you poor thing... My poor Haru.... "I'll grant you your wish, okay?" "All you have to do is give me your gang." He just nodded. His gang was made for business only, meaning that none of the members had gotten close to him. He didn't really care for them either. He knew it was horrible, he knew it, but he was so tired of being betrayed and used by people he trusted, he decided to do the same. He also wanted to die a fast death. He knows he'll die either way, but why not a fast death? One he's always desired, where he won't have to suffer any longer.

"Great bye bye, Haru san, I'll miss you~" He felt a kiss being placed on his forehead, and with that he heard the familiar sound of a gunshot. He closed his eyes in content. The only thing on his mind was the hope of being able to meet at least one of his loved ones in the afterlife.

It's such a shame... Oh well, I can just keep the dead body.... Maybe even add it to my doll collection.... You'll be my masterpiece. I could even sell you on the black market... imagine the money I'll get. " "No no, you are too precious for that..." I'll keep you all to myself. " That was differently something he regretted immediately after hearing that. At least wait until he's completely dead to talk about that shit. He has only one regret, asking a perverted sadistic asshole to kill him. Jeez, he feels sorry for his body already. Oh well, at least he gets to die now. He just hopes his wish of seeing them will come true.

All he wants is to meet up with his loved ones. However, he had no idea that his hopes and wishes would not be granted anytime soon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC

2