Chapter 15: Parasitic Chaos
275 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a strange scene and a little horrifying; Kevin, Nemu, and Rukia seemed to be relatively well, the Shingami had a bruise on his face and the rescued one had a strange look on her face, as for the traitors, Tousen was on the ground with a hole in his chest, presumably dead, Gin had his hands raised in surrender and Aizen, or rather, what was left of Aizen was unrecognizable, it seemed that a gang of vultures had dismembered his carcass.

"... What happens now? Are we finished?" Kevin was asking seriously, since they were all together and they weren't attacking each other, he assumed that they had reached an agreement.

“Could you say that, young man” It wasn't the end Kyoraku expected, but it was an end, with Aizen's crimes exposed Rukia's sentence would be abolished, there was still the matter of the invasion, but he was sure Yamamoto would let them go for clean up this mess.

Ichigo was about to get closer, Rangiku was about to get some answers from Gin, and Komamura was about to check Tousen's body, when repeatedly a black-tipped tentacle attacked Yamamoto, who managed to interject his staff to repel it.

“Where did it come from…!?” Ichigo and the others went on their guard again, just in time to hear a voice and four tentacles, but completely white, attack them with a sweeping movement.

“That'll do it, you are all completely useless! And you call yourselves captains and main characters! Even Aizen was a total waste!” The voice sounded offended.

"These tentacles come from…Kevin!" Yoruichi watched in alarm as those limbs came out of his back.

“It must be… Resist!” They only saw his worried face was covered by black substance and he was replaced by another creature.

“Is… a Hollow?” Captain Ukitake muttered worried, he had a human body, even a sword on his waist, but he had bone parts that covered him from his crotch to his back and an octopus-shaped mask that covered the upper half of his face, leaving little holes where his eyes were. Also, the hole in his chest couldn't be ignored.

Wasting no time, the enemy knocked out Nemu and pierced through Gin's chest, which had his spiritual energy sealed by Kevin's Bankai.

"Gin!" Rangiku cried almost disconsolately, couldn't end like this, without a measly word between them, but she couldn't let herself fall into this situation

"That will hurt that useless… you have a point, Ukitake, but there is no prize, you only had to seriously injure that stupid, but you only managed to exhaust him and I had to hurt him, you guys are a shame"

He was tired of waiting and with Aizen dead there was no reason to keep hiding, he would keep the main soul weak long enough while he took care of his business.

“Kevin reacts!” Ichigo yelled, this sounded disturbingly familiar.

"Your call cannot be processed Ichigo, don't compare me to you, I'm not as weak and complacent as that imitation of white"

Ichigo looked at him in shock, how could he know of his condition?

"You have written on your face what he thinks, but I do not care, I will give you the honor of knowing my name, Gottsit, an Arrancar and your next ruler, as a mercy I will give you the opportunity to surrender and kneel" He released his spiritual pressure, although it only caused Rukia to not take it anymore and passed out.

“You're very confident, Hollow.” Yamamoto wasn't impressed.

"Arrancar, it's more elegant, you should go to rest old man, a disappointment like you must remain in his place" He snapped his fingers and immediately afterwards the commander's cane, and therefore his zanpakuto, was disintegrating into black dust.

The old man had no choice but to be in shock.

“Ryujin Jakka, the strongest fire zanpakuto was…” Ukitake couldn't believe his eyes.

“…Destroyed” Kyoraku understood that this was a serious matter.

But the black decomposition didn't end there, it continued with Yamaoto's hand.

"Thank you for not letting it go" the Arrancar scoffed.

The old man tried to repel him with his strong spiritual energy, but was unsuccessful.

(It's like trying to spray water against the air) The disintegration was already over with his hand and at that moment Kyoraku cut off his arm.

"Captain Kyoaraku!" Soifon was about to recriminate him

"Master Yamamoto!" Komamura instead lunged at Gottsit.

"Wait it's reckless to throw yourself in without a plan!" But the werewolf didn't listen to Ukitake.

"Cute puppy, I had a feeling you'd be the first to fall, you'll be a good pet." He didn't take his opponent seriously.

"Bankai, Kokujo Tengen Myo'o!" A giant armor appeared and tried to crush him with his greatsword.

"You know I always thought you had the worst Bankai, very impractical, except in crowd fights" The Arrancar easily dodged it with his Sonido and shot a small Cero at the armor that pierced it completely.

"And let's not talk about that flaw in the design" Since they shared a symbiotic relationship, Komamura fell with a hole in his chest.

"If you survive I won't punish you so much, I must be patient with the training of the pets" He pierced his limbs with his sword, knowing his strong will.

"Captain!" His lieutenant was going to rescue him, without a trace of fear, but Ukitake stopped him.

“Stand back, let the captains handle it!”

"Listen to him, you and the other men can go, I have special treatment for women." He had waited a long time for this.

"You have a lot of guts, do the Arrancar even have equipment to do that?" Despite his comment Kyoraku had a deadly tone.

"Let's just say I'm special and don't worry Soifong, I won't leave you behind because you're not as full as Rangiku"

"Miserable!" No one talks to her like that, as for Rangiku, she was nauseous.

"You seem to know us pretty well," Yamomoto pointed out, also noticing that he didn't take his eyes off Kyoraku.

"Are you still here, old man? Go fuck somewhere else" Gottsit expelled him as if he were a dog

"You're right, I never introduced him to Soifon and how did he know about Komamura's Bankai?" Yoruichi pondered, has he planned this for a long time, even the matter with Aizen.

(...Also, what happened to Kevin?) This also worried her.

"Wouldn't you like to know? It would be funny to see his faces, but I'll save it for when I have them at my feet." Both sides stared at each other.

"Is no one coming? I guess I'll start my fun with Rukia, anyway, she stayed with Renji out of spite." When he reached out his hand to the girl at his feet, they attacked him from the front and from behind.

"Pretty predictable." He parried Ichigo's sword with his own sword and swung his Hierro-charged tentacles to scatter the cherry blossoms that tried to cut him.

"Ichigo!" Yoruichi knew that he was hopeless when the Hollow threatened Rukia.

"I'll stop him, think of something!" It was hard for him to push him, especially when he was so worn out.

"Good idea, you and the brother of the year would be slightly threatening if it wasn't the first arc and you weren't up for the drag" 

 Gottsit kicked him in the side as he fired a Cero at Byakuya, but Ukitake, with his Shikai released, absorbed it and returned it to his origin.

"I should have seen it coming, there are always annoying guys who don't die from his illness" he fired another Cero creating a smoke screen with the clash of energies

“Sting a…” Soifong's voice echoed through the smoke screen.

"You think I'll let you finish that sentence, I'm not going to hold back like a second-rate villain, it's time to party and have fun, Morbosa" An explosion of spiritual energy took Soifong and Yoruichi away from a surprise attack.

"Can this Hollow release his sword too?" Ichigo was exhausted, but he stood his ground.

“Something like that, finish the foreplay” 

When the smoke disappeared they saw the changes in Gottsit, on the back of his head the tentacles of his octopus mask were replaced by a long mane, but not of hair but of tentacles, on the back of his hands protruded long sharp needles and on the bone of his crotch were some strange symbols.

“I like cash and then flashy.” He crossed the needles to sharpen them and then disappeared.

"First let's finish with the injured danger, I'm not as nice as Ichigo and, by the way, thanks for not using your Bankia" The Arrancar was behind Byakuya, stabbing him in the back.

"No..." The captain fell unconscious.

"Byakuya!" This was going from bad to worse, Yoruichi had to find a way to resolve this.

"Normally I'd kill you, but let's just say I have a certain liking for your sword, I'll somehow find a way to Arrancartelo, ha, ha." It was a childish whim that overcame his wariness.

Ichigo tried to cut it again, but Gottsit stopped him with a needle.

"Ichigo, are you in such a hurry to die? I'll aim for the head, I prefer to prevent you from getting up again" He tried to penetrate his skull, but Soifong got in the way with her own needle from her Shikai.

The Arrancar lowered his head avoiding Yoruichi's kick.

"Nice try, I'll take this for myself and then the viewers." He threw some tentacles at Yoruichi, who dodged most of them at full speed, then threw what he took from the woman towards Nemu; It was not going to be that broke, he had plans; disappear and catch the lieutenants Shuhei Usagi and Tetsuzaemon Iba with his tentacles.

"You should have left when you had the opportunity, I don't remember your names, but you will have collector's value" His tentacles grew spikes and when he pierced them, threw them to the ground.

"Unlike Byakuya you guys have a paralyzing dose, enjoy the show"

Yamamoto didn't stay still and tried to attack him with his good arm, followed by Ichigo, Yoruichi and Soifong.

"You haven't given up yet... Right, Kyoraku?" He jumped up, throwing a black-tipped tentacle at him, to dodge the attack from his shadow and fired a few Balas to ward off his pursuers.

"It was a good try, it was predictable that you would know the abilities of my zanpakotu" The captain dodged with great effort the attacks.

(He doesn't always use black's trick, he must have a limit, I wonder if I'll have to use my own final trick) Even knowing the consequences of it his face didn't betray his thoughts

"Yes, and I prefer video games." His next move was to rush in to grab Rangiku with his tentacles.

“Let me go! growls-Argh” He tightened his grip on her.

"I don't think you can break my Hierro, but I want fun of a different kind." A thorn came out of his tentacle and pierced the lieutenant, but it did not contain any of the previous poisons.

"W-What did you do to me?" She began to breathe heavily and felt very hot.

"This is my special dose for my favorite toys, it will make you feel so good and it will make you so sensitive, you won't want me to stop when I start" His smile was obvious.

“Degenerate monster!” Soifon couldn't believe her eyes.

“Be patient, you will have your dose”

"We'll save you, Lieutenant Matsumoto." Ukitake didn't know if it was better or worse that Captain Hitsugaya wasn't present.

"Even if you make it, she'll die if they don't give her the 'antidote' and I know she doesn't have a partner, so I'll spare her the moral dilemma... don't worry I'll treat her gently on her first round."

Some tentacles slithered between her breasts on her uniform.

“I-I won't give you what you want.” A puddle would form at her crotch, but she wasn't going to beg or give in to lust.

“But you will, they will all break at some point”

“Kevin, I don't know what's going on, but get rid of that thing! Look what it causes, stop it before it does something irreparable!” Yoruichi had a very high sense of irreparability.

"You don't understand, he can't hear you anymore, he's not Ichigo, he's not the main character! It's me!" As he threw his tantrum a giant arrow of energy hit him causing a huge explosion.

7