Chapter 22: The visitors return
237 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been about a fortnight since Kevin got his friends back and got a fancy new house, it was time to replenish supplies and this time he didn't have to do it alone.

"This is the human world, it's colorful." Nelli looked curiously at her surroundings.

"I'm glad you were able to get Grimmjow off your back, he's very obsessive." Kevin sighed, at least he knew when to stop.

"Improve quickly, if I don't keep up my training, he'll catch up with me sooner or later." He was still a rude child, but since he didn't break the rules, she could respect his determination as a warrior.

"I guess that's why Lily has Starrk here and there." Although he never showed it, he had a small pride in being the strongest Arrancar.

"Heh, I never dreamed of seeing Starrk training on his own"

"Me neither, it seems like yesterday when we could barely be in his presence... we can't stay here all day, come on, I want to say hello before going shopping" Kevin moved at high speed

"Yes!" She followed him briskly

He only advanced a few meters when felt that he was being followed.

"Come out, there are too many not to notice" Although several were good at hiding.

“Sorry for the lack of courtesy” They were quite a motley group, from a short green haired girl in a strange outfit to a guy with a star-shaped hairstyle, the speaker was a man with short blond hair who had a huge smile that revealed his upper teeth.

“…If you guys are a traveling spiritual circus, I'm willing to hire you” It's always good to have variety.

"Who are you calling circus?!" A short girl who had her hair tied in two pigtails and was wearing a red sweater, it seemed that she was going to throw herself at him, but she was held by her partner like a sack of potatoes.

"Again, sorry, is it true that you killed Aizen?" He still couldn't believe it when received this information.

"Yes, it was me, are you old comrades coming to avenge his death?" Kevin always considered that possibility, he found it hard to believe that only had two Shinigami on his payroll.

"How hell are we his friends!" The girl was still struggling to get free hitting the man.

"Thanks for everything" Some of the blonde's companions could not hide their satisfaction

"You're welcome, the job offer still stands, if you know about Aizen you should know where to find me" This group gave him a good feeling.

"You're crazy!" The trapped woman said before they left.

“This city seems to attract peculiar people” He himself would be included.

"It is good that their leader is not that woman" The Arrancar was on guard at all times.

"Her husband must be a patient guy" Because of how he touches her,  just assumed it

As they walked back to his lair, Shinji Hirako felt a chill he couldn't explain, as if a curse had been placed on him.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

"You and your monster don't scare us!" A boy yelled at him in front of Urahara's store.

"Jinta, isn't that a former customer?" A girl pointed next to him.

“Don't you see that next to her! Think!" He started to tug on hER hair strands, but Kevin stopped him.

"It's not very polite to treat your friend or customers like that." He gave him a simple look, which made him step back.

"You didn't have to do it." The girl herself was tearful.

"I know, but I don't like bullies who insult my friends" The Shinigami still thought this girl was strange, but he wasn't going to stay watching her mistreatment.

Nelli patted her head, she wondered if her friend Tier would really get a kid at some point, sometimes she let slip how much she would like when they watched certain movies

"The boy of the moment has come to visit us" Urahara exited the store excitedly with open arms.

"Hello, Urahara, is Yoruichi here?"

“You will not even ask how I am, I am hurt”

“I think you are the type of person who would only be wrong when the world ends, but I will give you the point, do you want a card game to comment on the week?” His teacher had told her several stories about him.

"Later, Yoruichi was going to jump into Hueco Mundo if you didn't visit us soon." He dodged a kick that came from behind him.

“You talk too much” The woman in question arrived.

"Yoruichi, I brought the luxury milk" It was a good moment to commemorate that everything returned to normal.

"Fantastic" She happily approached him, to suddenly kick him in the face, which didn't come because Nelli stopped her, she just didn't fight back because she didn't feel intent to kill and Kevin told her that something could happen.

"Didn't you get the message?"

"A simple I'm fine, I'll visit you when I fix things, it's not enough" The woman gave up, she was not worth the effort to overcome the Arrancar.

“I couldn't think of anything better” He would have liked to go right away, but there was a lot to do.

"We will reach an agreement" her smile did not denote happiness.

"While you're having fun I have to make a call" The guy with the hat left

(Almost all the Shinigami that Kevin meets are strangers) Nelli liked Rukia, she had artistic talent.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Yes, deeper! Give me more milk!"

“How long are we going to continue? My legs are getting numb”

"Until I say so!"

Kevin had been scratching Yoruichi's favorite spot for a long time, with her on his crossed legs, and using Urahara's money to get more luxury milk.

“Does she like it that much?” Nelli had been watching the show, and since the woman sometimes changed into a cat and vice versa

"It's starting to worry me" Although his teacher always seemed like a free spirit

"I can quit whenever I want!" Her expression wasn't very believable.

(Will I have a similar place?) The Arrancar had to admit that it seemed to be very enjoyable.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Yoruichi is going to kill you when she finds out" The muscular man with an apron was talking to his boss

"Now I'm curious if it was the catnip or the combination of stimuli" Urahara watched so that the situation didn't get out of control.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Kevin, they told me you were in the…" When he arrived to talk to his friend, Ichigo didn't expect to find the room in such a state.

The room had several broken furniture and decorations, there were empty glass bottles everywhere, the walls had scratches and Yoruichi was in her underwear and with drool dripping from her mouth, sleeping like if she was in her cat form on top of Kevin and a woman he didn't know who had her uniform top torn.

"I-I'll be back later!" She closed the door, she didn't want to get involved, things were always strange with the crazy hat.

8