Chapter 26: The Hangover
153 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What a headache, that's why I never drink in excess" Kevin woke up with a strong hangover

"I wouldn't be surprised if no one went home, luckily I said I could stay the night and not worry" he looked around and they were still in the house rented for the party.

“I better get up and see if I can get breakfast.” But, finally, noticing that he was trapped in several lumps covered by many sheets, Kevin wished they were pillows.

He first discovered what he was on top of and discovered, to his relief, that it was Yoruichi, waking up to the light coming through the window.

“It was a wild night…remind me to get another bottle.” She still preferred the milk, every now and then not bad.

"Better get something less strong and speaking of which, do you remember anything from last night? After the last round of cards it's a blur."

"Just, Rangiku said he wanted to talk to you, that's all." Keisuke actually chose a strong drink.

"Hush, my head is killing me!" As if she sensed the call, the bulge to the right of him was revealed to be Rangiku.

"What are we doing?" She only remembers trying one of the best alcohols in her life, she was going to say something important to Kevin and then nothing.

"Apparently we just had a threesome" That's what the cat woman said because of everyone's lack of clothes and the feeling in her crotch.

“I'm glad you're here and taking it so well.” Kevin would be panicking, or in a state of regret, if he were alone.

"As we all were, I would consider it an achievement if only you laid hands on me and vice versa." She wouldn't let him go around with just anyone, but she could understand the situation.

“Again, you have a lot to make up for this time…” The lieutenant took it better than expected or so Kevin thought until she slapped him.

“Don't think this is over! How can you sleep with me when you have a girlfriend!? You can't go using and leaving this body lying around! I'm not a cheap whore!” She didn't care about the rumors about her

"Give it room, we were drunk"

"How are you so calm!?"

“Because, due to the scratches I have, I also agreed” She was not going to avoid her responsibility.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I can walk away from you if you think it's right, I've put you through a lot." He would never drink any alcohol again without measuring his degree or without a chaperone.

"Grrrr! How can I get mad if they act so sincere!? You know I don't care, that stupid cat is right"

"Hey!" Yorucihi took it personally

"Not you! This time we are going to do it under my rules!" Holding on to Kevin, ready to continue last night, not giving a damn, when the next lump reacted.

"Breakfast is ready?" Rukia came out from under the covers, still sleepy and dizzy.

“…Make it a foursome…how much resistance are you hiding from me?” When they did, since they both had a lot of resistance, they could be there for hours, but it was almost always Kevin who said enough.

"How did I get into this?... Why is alcohol so good?" Her captain always told her that drinking would get her into trouble, she just didn't imagine this kind.

Kevin thought the same, except for the last part

“There is no breakfast… Why are we naked?” Rukia was beginning to come to her senses and explanations had to be made, but they just heard a scream from the room

……………………………………………………………………………………………

Renji Abaria was sorry to miss Rukia's party, but he had a meeting with his captain, he had been offered, after passing some tests, a vacant captain's position.

(I still want to top Captain Kushiki) He was hesitant to accept, though he could think of someone else for the position.

"Listen to the reports, you guys put on a good one, I hope you saved me-what the hell!?" When he entered the house the sight amazed him.

Izuru was lying on a table practically naked, only a cloth covered his dignity; Shuhei was hanging from the ceiling with his sword stuck, it looked like a strange lamp and his discipline of not letting go was admirable; Omaeda was pinned to a wall with two clear punch marks on his face and Tetsuzaemon, the most normal in comparison, was just lying in a corner with a strange dividing line on the floor.

"But what happened here?... Where are the girls?"

"I'm late!" Isane's wails echoed through the house.

“Y-Yachiru! When did you arrive? put my bra down, please.” There was movement in another room.

"When you started taking off your clothes, it sounded funny and I went in, and I can't, I won it cleanly, I have to go put it away and see what Ken-chan does"

"Come back please, I don't want to go home looking for clothes! Why didn't I accompany Nana when she offered to take my sister home?" Kenpachi's lieutenant must have escaped for a sale while Unohana's lieutenant whimpered.

Before Renji made a comment a cold front hit him.

"Rukia, for God's sake, calm down we should talk about it first!"

“Nice mark on the neck”

"We're still here! Stop making her angry!”

“We'll talk after you are ice statues.” She didn't take the loss of her first time in the best way.

“Quick, Kevin, kiss her I have vague memories that she liked that part a lot”

"Yoruichi, this is no time for a joke!"

"Why? I don't think the time is when Byakuya finds out, though frankly I wonder how he would take it."

That's something Kevin would like to know too, specifically to be on his guard.

"Do not ignore me!" Rukia froze to the ground around her.

"Why does this happen to me!?" Rangiku was sobbing after slipping and landing on her butt.

"Why did you make fun of his chest when we started?" The former captain offered

"I did not do it!" Shaking her boobs didn't help calm Rukia down.

"We're going to hurt someone!" Kevin didn't want to use his zanpakuto and hurt his friend

The red-haired man was speechless when he saw the four only covered by sheets coming out of a bedroom.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

The others had to wake up, and Rukia realized how much she was exposing herself to her colleagues, to try to get back to a normal morning.

“That was one of the best alcohols I have ever tasted” Komamura's lieutenant was the only one to have a good start to the day, Izuru was quite embarrassed as he looked for his clothes, Shuhei will have to pay for the damage caused by his sword and Isane apologized before running off to find underwear and arriving with her captain.

“Should we call someone to come take care of him?” Kevin pointed out to Soifon's lieutenant that he was still unconscious.

"Forget about him, this is more important!" Rukia wasn't going to allow a change of subject.

"Don't be childish, Rukia, we overdrink, we act unrestrained, we must accept it" This was one of the reasons that made superior to milk.

"I would only expect this from Rangiku" Renji rubbed his forehead, not for nothing she was the most partying of the lieutenants

“Hey! I'm here!"

"I still can't believe he slept with all three of them," the white-haired man whispered to the one with the scar on his face.

“He has guts, we must give it to him” It took courage to lay hands on Byakuya's sister, a member of the Kuchiki family, and Captain Hitsugaya's lieutenant, and everyone understands how he gets when they mess with his people.

"At least there are no serious injuries" Kevin tried to see the positive side.

"Does anyone know where Momo is?" Toshiro's lieutenant had to take care of her.

"I don't know, I already checked the rooms, she maybe she went home before this disaster" Pointed the red-haired

"I'll freshen up and check" her captain would hang her if she lost her, especially from being drunk.

Everyone had responsibilities to attend to and they needed to get ready, Rukia reluctantly had to let Kevin go.

"This is not over!" He may be her friend, but her virginity was serious business.

"How did I get into this kind of trouble again?" Kevin sighed, he had to look for the door to go home

Yoruichi took it graciously, wondering if this showed that Gottsit really was part of Kevin's soul, he seemed to be drawn to problems with women, it didn't bother him as long as he was honest about it, they had a long life to experience after all.

The house was abandoned, but it wasn't completely alone, Renji did go through the rooms, however, he didn't inspect every possible hiding place.

"Captain Kevin..." Under a bed was Momo Hinamori, naked and hugging a pillow as she continued to sleep.

9