NEW WORLD
290 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A boy from earth and young master from a Different universe the two die on the by the same way on a different dimension. The boy soul goes to the young master body and the young master soul goes to the boy body. Let forget about the young master soul, but it is a story for another time.

'What the f**k' he thought the last thing he Remembers sleeps on his average bed. And now he on a big and Royal bed. A wave of memories come to him.

The past owner of his current body his name Armisen and he the young master of a powerful and Ancient clan. And to be the young master of such a clan there are Expected level of Talent and ability. Unfortunately, his Talent is average at cultivation and he did not excel at anything. All the other sons and daughters of major clans and kingdoms have a high talent for cultivation and excel in a field or two and a genius go to four.

As expected the elders despised him and the Members and servants of the clan treated him as an idiot whom they could control with flattery. If not for his family protection the elders and Members will go overboard be now. So much was going on, but the previous owner was blind to all of this.

'It's not all bad he has loving parents and wealth ' he thinks.

 "The Cosmic System is available now." 

Armisen was stunned"What is the cosmic system?".

  "It is an ancient artifact."

"Ok, but how I got this artifact "ask Armisen.

"The system was stuck on the border of dimensions for Millions of years and when the user's soul across the system bind himself to the user."

 

 

1