Chapter 1 – Unexpected Event (1)
42 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"I'm home now" Sigh…
 
Zin Reinhard. 26 years old, a mercenary. My family died in war 7 years ago, I've been alone ever since. I just got back from a mission as a mercenary in Africa. It was a disaster, surviving alone in hell like that was hard.
 
Now with my pay, I think I can live normally for a while. I was in the battle for too long and I hated the situation back then.
 
"I don't know what to do now…"
 
"I'm feeling a little bored, I guess I'll go out for a bit"
 
As I walked through the garden, a strange crack floating in the air appeared right in front of me. A very bright light appeared, but in the blink of an eye, I was in a different place.
 
"Where am I?"
 
Suddenly, I was in a majestic room, white and full of unknown patterns.
 
"What place is this?"
 
The same dimensional rift reappeared in front of me, but it looked bigger. Suddenly, a light flashed in the room that came from the pattern and merged into the dimensional rift. Looks like it's about to explode.
 
A woman. Has beautiful wings, dressed all in white and black hair. Suddenly appeared.
 
{You are the first, I have been waiting for someone like you to come}
 
"What? What happened and who are you?"
 
{I am God}
 
"God?"
 
{Yes, and also there are Valiant's}
 
"Valiant's?"
 
{They will come with chaos, I will send you to another world soon}
 
"Wait, what do you mean by Valiant's?"
 
{Not everyone can come to this place like you, so I can expect more from you. Be stronger, I believe in you}
 
"I don't understand, can you explain this situation?"
 
{No time to explain, I will send you right away}
 
The woman's hand pointed towards my chest, and a small light appeared and continued to grow rapidly, filling the entire room.
 
"Wait-"
 
Without being told anything, I was sent to another world. When I opened my eyes, I was in the middle of the city.
 
"Where am I?"
 
I looked around and saw many people wearing clothes that looked like traditional clothes, children playing, and someone wearing armor and a sword. He looked like a knight and looked surprised.
 
The same light reappeared, and someone suddenly came from the light. Not just one, suddenly many lights appeared and many people came.
 
That's when I realized something
 
"This is no longer the world I know"
 
Everyone who came through that light started to panic, confused, and fear. Many are wondering what happened, many are also looking for their friends or family. While I was thinking about what was going on, many people were talking around me.
 
`Where are we?`
 
`Huh? am I still drunk?`
 
`Where am I? They wear old-looking clothes, are we in the interior of the village? How did I get here?`
 
`Look, there's someone dressed up like a knight`
 
"Ah… People are just as confused as me"
 
Although this all feels like a dream, all this is real. Not long after that, a lot of people with horses and equipped with armor came over
 
"Attention, everyone! I am commander banzo, I am here to tell you all to follow all our directions until the current situation is under control"
 
`Hey, stop joking with all this. Get me out of here.`
 
`Is this a prank show? You can be sued, you know?`
 
"Look, you all have teleported here with a dimensional rift. You, Explorers. Come to this world, MY World. Listen to our instructions calmly, if you don't want to follow, then go to the world you come from."
 
Gulp... He's scary
 
`Dimensional rift? What is he talking about?`
 
`Teleported? What's happening?`
 
"Something like this has happened before, people like you. Explorers. Come to our world and defeat many powerful monsters. We appreciate good explorers who are willing to help us, but it's hard to control the bad ones"
 
Everyone looked confused, but the banzo commander explained everything calmly.
 
"We will explain more things while in the castle, Now, I want all the explorers who are here to follow us to the royal castle"
 
All agreed to follow the commander's directions, and somehow I feel like I'm in a fantasy novel. Speaking of fantasy novels, I've read novels with a similar situation like this before. Now, I'm a little curious whether the [System] or [Status Window] that often appears in fantasy novels is real-
 
"Eh?"
 
[Status Window]
[Name - Zin Renhard]
[Title - Blessed by Gods]
[Age - 26]
[Trait - Expert Strategist]
[Job - Unemployed]
 
[Stats]
[Strength - 10]
[Dexterity - 7]
[Intelligent - 9]
[Endurance - 15]
[Mana - 12]
 
[Abilities]
[Sixth Sense]
[Reinforced Physique]
 
Wait, this is real! But is my status high or low? I'll look at this again later. I wasn’t sure if it was good or bad, but obtaining something from the start was a big advantage.
 
Furthermore, I think I need to be prepared for whatever will happen.
3