Chapter 4: Goku Arrives
392 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Vegeta is approaching the Android suddenly his instincts which are heightened by the Ape form warn him something is wrong.

He looks at Enzo as he is rapidly approaching him and see him smirking again.

'FUCK'

'Why is that bastard smiling'

"KAIOKEN ATTACK TIMES TWO" *WOOSH*

Vegeta lands in the area the Android was supposed to be but did not find anyone there.

"HUH WHAT HAPPENED...*blink**blink*..WHERE DID HE DISAPPEAR TO?"

Vegeta notices a red flash nearly 100 meters away.

"WHO ARE YOU!!! STOP HIDING"

Vegeta starts thrashing about in rage and destroying the area where they could be hiding.

<Enzo P.O.V>

Well..well looks like it's not my time yet hahaha.

He looks back at his savior wearing a familiar Orange Gi.

"ahaha hah haa Heya. I'm Goku nice to meet you.

I don't know who you are but you better start making you're way out of here as soon as possible this is going to get hairy real soon."

"Cool. Thanks for the sav.."

*BOOOOOOOM*

<3rd P.O.V>

A rouge energy attack from Vegeta decimates everything in its path where Goku and Enzo were hiding.

Enzo is immediately blown away and knocked unconscious by the unexpected attack.

Goku was quick enough to get away with his Kaioken but frowned as he was not able to help the other fellow out.

Enzo is passed out cold in the middle of the wasteland.

"HAHAHAHAH FOUND YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

Krillin, Piccolo and Gohan arrive at the same time and look at all the destruction.

"GOKUUUUUUUU" "DADDDDDDD" Yell Krillin and Gohan.

Piccolo just smirks at Goku.

"I hope all the waiting was worth it Goku because we are in for a real fight."

The Z fighters have a slight sense of relief now that Goku was here with them to face the monster.

"HAHA Heya guys looks like you all are in a real pickle. Wow Gohan!! is that really you *Exclaim*. Look how strong you have gotten."

"HAHAHAHAHA SO YOU FINALLY ARRIVE KAKAROT. TELL ME HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ONE OF THE LAST SAIYANS ALIVE"

"I don't know who this Kakarot is, but my friends call me Goku and I'm a warrior of earth."

"WHATEVER, JOIN ME KAKAROT AS ONE OF THE LAST SAIYANS YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE PRICE OF ALL SAIYANS. JOIN ME IN MY CONQUEST, WITH THAT FOOL NAPPA GONE I COULD REALLY USE ANOTHER SAIYAN"

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHA THINK ABOUT ALL THE PLANET WE WOULD RULE. WE COULD HAVE ANYTHING WE DESIRED. THERE IS NO ONE IN THE UNIVERSE THAT COULD TOUCH US AHAHAHAHAH. NOTHING WOULD BE OUT OF OUR GRASP."

"WELL, WHAT DO YOU SAY..KAKAROT HAHAHA"

"No thanks. I have everything I require already here on Earth" replies Goku.

"HAHAHA, ALRIGHT SO BE IT. DON'T TELL ME I DIDN'T GIVE YOU A CHANCE LATER. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS EXPECTING OF A LOW-CLASS WARRIOR SUCH AS YOURSELF."

Vegeta immediately lunges at the Z warriors.

"GOKUUUUUUU!!! We need to cut off his tail..that's the only way we can stop him." yells Krillin.

"Okay sounds like a plan"

Goku immediately gets Vegeta's attention by launching an annoying Ki blast to his face.

Vegeta takes the Bait and rushes at Goku.

"HAHAHAH LOOKS LIKE YOU WANT TO DIE FRIST KAKAROT. HAHAHA I'LL HAPPILY OBLIGE."

"KAIOKEN ATTACK TIMES TWO" *WOOSH* Goku Narrowly evades the devastating blow.

*BOOOOOOM*

"Destructo Disc!!" *SKREEEEE*

Krillin immediately throws the slice attack towards Vegeta's tail as he's distracted by Goku.

"AHAH...HUH"

Vegeta immediately does a back flip to dodge the attack but unfortunately for him, Piccolo was counting on him to dodge it.

When Vegeta notices him, Piccolo seems to have two fingers on his forehead charging an intense attack.

"AHAHAH *CRACKLE**CRACKLE* Now hold tight SAIYAN!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Special Beam Canonnnnn!!!"

Vegeta barely evades the attack on his tail. But it seems he wasn't able to fully evade it as you can see a part of his tail is shaved off by the Beam and it's bleeding profusely.

"AHHHHHHHH!!! DAMM YOUUUUUU" Screams Vegeta

*Huff**Huff*"Damm it!!" Yells Piccolo

"Watch out Mr. Piccolo!!"

Vegeta tries to grab Piccolo who is left stunned by his own super attack.

"KAIOKEN ATTACK" screams Goku

as Goku's red Ki Flares and he quickly kicks away Vegeta's hand from approaching Piccolo.

"tsk..Thanks" says Piccolo

"Wow....you've changed..Ahah hah haa" laughs Goku

'Damm it!! I'm outnumbered and too slow to just focus on one opponent. Vegeta looks around and finds Gohan hiding behind a Rocky hill looking at him. Yessss, that could work Hehahahah looks like I have to take a different approach.'

Piccolo notices Vegeta looking at Gohan.

"OHH NO!! GOHAN!! Get out of there!!!. He knows you're hiding there!!" Yells Piccolo

But unfortunately, it's too late as Vegeta covers both his hands in Ki and claps powerfully to generate an extremely strong AOE Shockwave attack.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TAKE THAT YOU VERMINS!!"

The attack blows all the Z Fighters away and anything within 250 meters away.

'This is my chance hahahaha'

Vegeta lunges in the direction of Gohan who is also blown away by the shockwave.

He pulls back his Arm and swings with a devastating force toward Gohan.

"NOOOOOOOO!!! Forgive me King Kai..KAIOKEN TIMES THREEE!!!"

Goku approaches Gohan at blinding speeds and covers Gohan with his body.

*BOOOOOM*

"AAHHHHHHHHHHH" Screams Goku who's still holding Gohan.

Vegeta not letting go of this opportunity get 3 more blows into Goku and Kicks him across the battlefield with a powerful blow.

"NOOOO!!! Daddy!!" Gohan cries as he helplessly looks at Goku getting trashed by Vegeta.

"AHHHHHHHHH!! HAHAHAA DIE KIDDD!!"

Vegeta launches a horrific Ki attack at Gohan who just drops on his butt and helplessly looks at it approaching him.

Gohan sees a Green silhouette get in from of him within a fraction of a second.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Piccolo takes the Ki attack from Vegeta head-on.

"NOOOOO Mr PICCOLOOO!!!!" Yells Gohan

As the dust of the Ki attack settles Piccolo is seen completely bruised and battered and barely standing.

He slows gets on his knees then falls forward on the ground and starts bleeding profusely.

"Noo Piccolo you can't be hurt piccolo we need you.."

"No kid...*Cough*I..am not going ..to...make it."

"Heh...*Cough*after training so hard to defeat your father who'd think I'd die trying ...to *Cough* save his Son."

"Listen..Gohan...you're the only real friend I ever had. All the time we spent together changed me Kid. You are like a Son I never had. Good..bye, My Friend."

As Gohan watches piccolo die something inside him just bursts.

"YOUUUUUUUU!!! MONSTERRRRRRRR!"

"AHAHAHAH WHAT'S THIS DOES KAKAROT'S SON WANT IN ON THE ACTION ASWELL"

Gohan starts charging an impressive attack taught to him personally by Piccolo.

"MASENKOOOO!!! *CRACLE**CRACLE* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Vegeta very easily deflects the Ki attack.

"AND WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO DO HAHAHAHAHA"

Krillin rapidly approaches Gohan and launched Ki attacks to distract Vegeta.

Krillin then places his hands close to the center of the face with the fingers spread toward their eyes.

"SOLAR FLARE!!!"

As Vegeta frowns and looks at Krillin he is instantly hit by a Blinding attack.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY EYESSSSSSSSSS!!! DAMMMMMMMMMM YOUUUUUU!!"

Vegeta starts swinging and trashing anything and everything in his way.

"Destructo Disc!!" *SKREEEEE*

Krillin launches another one of his disk attacks toward Vegeta's Tail.

Vegeta immediately picks up the noise and with his combat instincts barely dodges it again by side-jumping in Air.

"AHAHAHAHAH TOOO BAD BALDIE!!! YOU MISSED!!"

What Vegeta failed to notice was Goku rapidly approaching towards the Disk.

"KAIOKEN ATTACK TIMES THREEE!!!"

Goku quickly grabs the Destructo Disc behind Vegeta with his Kaioken Ki and Hurls it right back at the Tail.

*Swoosh*

"AHH! NOOoooOOoo"

Vegeta's tail is sliced clean off.

He starts morphing back slowly into his base form.

<Scene Break>

*Beep*

*Host is detected unconscious for more than 15 minutes*

*Activating Emergency Measures*

*Please manually override to deactivate*

*No deactivation command detected*

*Initiating AI Override*

Android slowly opens his eyes.

*Scanning Vitals*

*Severe Injuries detected in both Arms*

Android gets up and starts scanning the surroundings.

He creates a minor energy blade attack from his mouth and slices his both Arms clean off.

There is no display of any emotions on his face as he does this.

*Three higher lifeforms detected. Two humans detected*

*Failed to locate Namekian. Approaching better vantage area*

*SWOOSH* Android approaches the battlefield and settles on a higher vantage.

Starts scanning the area again.

The AI slowly starts observing the the Saiyans and Humans fighting.

*Auto Combat Activated*

*Setting Top Priorities*

*(1) Absorb Namekian biomaterial (2) Recover arms (3) Eliminate all higher lifeforms*

The Android spots the dead body of Piccolo and stealthy approaches it while everyone is busy.

Soon enough the Android is next to Piccolo.

"Absorb"

<3rd P.O.V>

Yajirobe was just witnessing the nightmare of a battle between the Z fighters and Saiyans.

He was going to try and cut off Vegeta's Tail when he was blinded but looks like Krillin and Goku have him under check from now.

'Huh who's that next to Piccolo'

"Absorb"

He hears a low monotonous voice from the individual and the next thing he sees is Piccolo's dead body completely shriveled up.

'OHH MY GOD!! What's he doing to the body'

Before he knew it he was being stared at by this said person.

Cold calculative icy blue eyes looking right at him.

*Shudder* Yajirobe's legs just give out and he fell on his butt. He realized he fucked up.

'FUCKKKK he Knew!! He knew I was watching him'

He felt the person was staring right into his soul. This fact made his heart sink.

*Beep*

*Assimilation time required 1 minute*

The Android immediately looked right at the human behind the cliff.

It had ignored him completely as he was not a priority right now for it.

But the Android kept staring at him to see what he would do.

Yajirobe was sweating bullets looking at those creepy eyes *Gulp*. He swore he'd eat healthy and train wholeheartedly if he ever got out of this alive.

*Assimilation Complete*

*Activating Regeneration*

*SPLASH*....*SPLASH*

The Android starts flexing and clenching its new arms that it just regenerated.

'WHAT THE FUCKKKK!!!' Screams Yajirobe internally.

*No Abnormalities found*

*Ki Levels at 45%*

*Initiating third priority*

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

"YESSSS!!! We did it!!" Celebrated Krillin

*Huff**Huff*

"This changes nothing you fools I'll crush you all the same!!" Yells Vegeta who is now back in his base form.

"Gohan, Krillin it's time you guys leave. I will ta.."

*Step**Step**Step**Step**Step*

Everyone stops and looks at a person casually walking up to them.

They looked back to find the Android slowly making its way back to them.

*Shudder* Before anyone realized they were all in combat stance. Cold sweat running down their backs.

Even Vegeta stopped talking completely.

*Step*....*Step* Android kept its gaze on them like a hawk.

*Gulp* One look at that Gaze and the Z fighters realized Vegeta is no longer the higher threat.

.......

Thanks for Reading (Zeroski)

6