Chapter 8: Epic Conclusion Part 3
255 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Enzo is casually walking towards Goku and Krillin.

He notices the one named Krillin is holding some sort of a interesting energy attack.

"Heh is that for me?" snickers Enzo

Suddenly Enzo expression drops and morphs into complete serious mode as he spots a space pod arrive further back from where Goku and Krillin are.

...

Enzo notices Vegeta struggling and trying to crawl to the Space Pod.

'Does the fool think he can get away from me..ahhah hahaha'

*Step*..*Step*

Enzo's attention is completely drawn by Vegeta and his Space Pod.

Krillin and Goku notice the change the change as they are watching him like a hawk.

"Goku....just say the word and I'll charge against him..."

Goku squints and keeps observing the Android.

"No...Krillin..stop I don't sense the crazy intention....to kill us from him any longer. It's like...he doesn't even care anymore about us...anymore" says a grim looking Goku.

"Don't...try to instigate him...yet.."

Krillin frowns and looks at Goku

Goku notices Krillin's unrest and looks at him.

"Wha....*wisper* HAVE You lost your mind Goku!!!..I say we hit him as he is no longer paying attention to us. This is a perfect opportunity"

Both Goku and Krillin *Flinch* when they notice a shadow towering over them.

They slowly look to the front with devastated expression only to see the Android standing two meters away from Krillin.

'Whaa...*Gulp*' Krillin heart beat is racing as he's contemplating if he should hit him now.

Enzo stares into Krillin's eyes and smirks as he notices the fear in them.

'Heh I could get used to this'

"How about you put that away before you hurt yourself" says Enzo as he looks amusingly at him to see what he will do.

"Hahahaha funny" he exclaims when he sees Krillin frozen like a deer.

Enzo then moves his gaze and looks at Goku.

"Heya Goku still alive?" he sarcastically asks Goku.

Goku is stunned at sudden change of attitude in front of him. One moment he barely talked and tried to kill them all and now he's all chatty and being sarcastic. 

"Hahaha...barely..thanks to you." replied Goku grimly.

"You..can easily kill us both what are you waiting for?" asks Goku

Krillin when he hears the question clenches his free hand and pulls himself together from unnecessary thoughts and waits for any sudden moves.

"Well it's a bit complicated..." replies Enzo

"That's all you need to know. And thanks for saving me from Vegeta before.."

Both Krillin and Goku eyes widen and they seem greatly confused at the sudden change of the Android.

"I'll repay that one day when the opportunity arises."

Enzo notices Vegeta almost reaching the ship and smiles viciously.

Leaving the stunned Goku and Krillin he starts approaching Vegeta.

*Step*..*Step*

Vegeta start's sweating bullets as he heard the same cadence of steps approaching him.

'Damm It!! I'm sooo close why nowwww..... and why him of all people.'

*Step*..*Step*

'*Sigh* This is not going to be a swift death...I would have been better off if that earthling didn't spare me.'

As Vegeta is crawling he stops and turns to lay on his back.

*WHEEZEE* *Cough*

Vegeta makes eye contact with the Android.

"Heh *Wheeze* do...your worst you damm..*Wheeze* Android" says Vegeta as he lays there accepting his fate.

Enzo looks amused by Vegeta's extreme reaction.

"Heh..well..well..who would thought our roles would be switched this time 'Prince Vegeta'" laughs Enzo.

Vegeta just looks back at him with a death glare as he can barely talk or retort.

He can accept death but he will never let anyone trample on his Saiyan Pride.

Enzo eyes the Space pod behind Vegeta and looks at it that's it's still locked.

'Since he has called it here he must have some sort of device to control it' thinks Enzo

Vegeta notices that the Android is looking at the Space Pod and his eyes widen.

"HAHAH *WHEEZE* HA *Cough* HAHAH.." Vegeta struggles to laugh.

"The *Wheeze* Space Pod *wheeze* is locked to my DNA node *Wheeze* you will never *cough* get in without it blowing up *Wheeze*." Smirks Vegeta

Vegeta's mood is elated when he got one up on the Android in the end.

Enzo's mood plummets when he hears this.

"Well I guess I no longer need to entertain you right" Enzo prepares a Ki Blade on his left hand.

"WAIT!!" Goku yells out with great difficulty.

Enzo stops his attack and looks back at Goku.

"Why do you stop me Goku.." asks Enzo. His voice hiding his anger at the interruption.

"Please let hi..m go. I know you do no..t see any logic in this but we Earthlings *argh* believe in compassion. Please!!." requests Goku

"I don't believe in that Goku..the way I see it he's better off dead."

"Noo!!..I'd like you to repay me now..." Goku looks at the Android hope fully.

Enzo's eyes widen..

"Really Goku!!? you want to cash in a favor for this trash?" asks Enzo curiously.

"Yes..I believe Vegeta can change..or at least deserves a chance at it."

"As much as I'd love to repay the favor Goku I want that Space Pod. It will help me get to my objective." replies a stoic Enzo

"Wait perhaps you can take Nappa's Space Pod?" Questions Krillin while looking at Vegeta..

"There is still that DNA block on the Space Pods..How would that help me?...Why would I go through all that hassle when I got a specimen right here who can open his own Pod."

"We...have a friends who's good with building and inventing. She *argh* will help if we asked her. plus...I doubt Vegeta will get you access to his Space Pod even if you....torture him." replies Goku

Goku stats looking at Vegeta expectantly.

'Tsk' Vegeta clicks his tongue and starts taking out a small remote like object from his pocket.

*Swip* He throws it towards Enzo.

Enzo stares at the remote for a while and contemplates.

'Seems like a remote for Nappa's Pod. Is Goku speaking the truth...If he is that friend will be useful to get access to this Space Pod. Plus I don't get to owe Goku anything.'

Enzo looks at Goku eyes to find any hints that he may be lying but finds none.

"Alright Goku I'll put my faith in you...but mark my words if you're 'Friend' doesn't pull through with what you said....Vegeta coming back to earth will be the last of you concerns." says Enzo as he releases his bloodlust and oppresses everyone.

"Yeah...you have my word"

*BEEEEEEEEP*

Vegeta starts crawling towards the Space Pod and starts to get in.

'*Hump*...I can perhaps steal the Pod right now..but I guess it will cost me lot of time to learn the technology and see how the Space Pod works...Looks like Goku's Friend is my best bet at tweaking Nappa's Space Pod.' thinks Enzo

"HehahHAh *Wheeze* mark my words Kakarot I will come back for you *Wheeze*. He start glaring at everyone and doesn't say much more as he's worried he may piss off the Android.

The Space Pod closes with Vegeta inside and starts humminnnng.

*WHOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM* *Woosh*

It levitates and blasts off into the Space.

All three are stating at the place the Pod disappeared.

Enzo moves his gaze to Krillin and notices he still has the attack ready.

"You still going to use that?" ask Enzo

Krillin frowns...

"I think you should be more worried about the brat I left back there."

"He's..right Krillin get rid of the attack and please help Gohan."

"Alllright"

Krillin discharges the energy towards the empty area.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

'WOah'

He marvels a the attack power the bomb had.

As Krillin makes his way to get Gohan an Airship approaches towards Goku.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy Gokuuuuuuuuuuuu" A blue haired women is seen calling out Goku.

\====================================================/

The updates will be a bit slower than daily as it's chewing up too much time after my 9-5 job. I'll try to hit at least 3 chapter per week.}

Thanks for Reading (Zeroskii)

5