Chapter 14: Turles
186 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{AN: Sorry for the delay been busy IRL here's the new chapter}

*Beep*

*Strong Lifeform detected approaching Host*

"Heh I Know," says Enzo

All three from the crusher corps frown when they hear the stranger's voice.

The atmosphere turns heavy they feel hard to even breathe. Cold sweat starts running down their backs as feel the savage bloodthirsty gaze of the stranger.

"I guess...Playtime's Over"

.....

<3rd P.O.V>

*Gulp*

"AHHHHHHRRRRRRHH"

Daiz shook off his useless thoughts and with bloodshot eyes rushed toward Enzo.

"HaH""HaH""HaH""HaH""HaH""HaH"

Every one of Daiz hits miss Enzo by a hairs margin.

Daiz completely blanks out and is suddenly now looking at Cacao and Amond's faces filled with terror.

"Huh"

He can no longer move his body. Upon paying closer attention he notices his face is facing completely another way than his body.

Enzo had countered and snapped his neck.

"Ahh"

Daiz's head is slowly grabbed again by Enzo and snapped again 180 degrees making a complete 360 degrees.

Enzo then launches a brutal uppercut that just sends Daiz's head flying near his comrades by separating it from his body.

As both Cacao and Amond's attention is drawn toward the flying head they look back and panic when they no longer find the stranger there.

"Fu-Fuck!!"

Amond spots the stranger right behind Cacao and *shudders*. He didn't even see or hear him moving.

"BEHIND YOU!!!!"

'Could it be he was playing around with us and baiting Turles...?' thinks Amond

Cacao immediately activated his flying mechanism to fly towards his comrade but was held there by incredible immense Ki pressure.

"Where do you think you're going?" Asks Enzo in a sweet voice that honestly sounds like a whisper from the devil to both Aliens.

Seeing Cacao was going to be the next victim Amond thought this is the perfect opportunity for him to tactically retreat and regroup with Turles.

"Huh...Amond...UrhhhhhhhAHH" gasps a betrayed Alien as the stranger approaches him.

Enzo grabs Cacao and jabs his right in the middle of his chest, and slices downwards.

*Woooshhh*

Red gooey blood drips from Cacao as his innards start spilling out.

Enzo notices that the last guys had escaped.

*Tch* "Well...I guess he will lead me right to his employer" says Enzo only to sense 3 beings fighting.

He then notices the Saiyan kid and the Earthling a bit further away engaged in combat with Amond. He had sensed them before but had completely ignored them as they were not worth his time.

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

"Don't let him get away Gohan!! Focus.." yells Krillin as he charges at Amond

"HA""HA""HA""HA""HA""HA"

Krillin starts throwing a series of kicks and punches but none of them connect.

'Damm..he's way too fast and powerful for me...Focus Krillin all you have to do is delay him with Gohan so the Android can finish him off.' thinks Krillin

"Krillin!!" Yells Gohan and immediately starts charging a Ki blast and fires it at Amond.

*Boooooom* Amond takes the full brunt of the Ki blast.

*Che*"That actually hurt Kid...you're quite powerful for a Child..." says Amond

*Bzzt* "That Child is probably a Saiyan.. quite a powerful one at that hehehuhu" Says Turles to Amond. Communicating via the scouter.

"Mighty!! Turles!!" Yells Amond in joy and a sense of relief washed over him now that Turles was close by.

*Bzzt* "Looks like you're in quite a pickle there Amond...Don't worry it won't be long now...HEhahaha the fruit is almost ready to be picked...just a little bit longer" Says Turles

"Hehahahahahahah" Amond starts laughing sinisterly after hearing Turles.

Krillin and Gohan once again ponce on him and keep him engaged in combat.

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom*

*Woosh*

All 3 of them freeze upon the arrival of Enzo.

But they all notice the frown on his face as he's staring off to the left as if sensing some disturbance brewing.

Soon enough Gohan and Krillin also sense the incredible Ki of a new threat.

<Enzo P.O.V>

*Beep*

*Extreme potent energy detected on the Strong Lifeform*

*Caution Advised. Energy rapidly increasing and extremely unstable*

'Hmmm, what's with the sudden increase in his power level...and according to the AI the energy seems to be unstable. Looks like he's a lot more powerful than before...Hehe, this just got a lot more interesting" thinks Enzo as a smirk graces his face.

'ENZO!!' Yells King Kai in his mind.

'Looks like the fruit from Tree of Might has been consumed by the invader...You need to hurry before he can consume more of these Fruits!!' Explains King Kai.

'I see...so that's why his energy is so raw and unstable. He's using an external factor to increase his strength' Contemplates Enzo.

'You need to Hurry!! Now!' Yells a panicked King Kai.

"Alright looks like I better stop messing around" Says Enzo as he looks at Amond.

<3rd P.O.V>

"GOOOO!! Gohan and I have got this you need to hurry" Yells Krillin as he looks at Enzo.

"King Kai filled us in on the Fruit so stop wasting time here!!" says Krillin and he immediately starts charging at the Alien.

Gohan looks back at Enzo and just nods meekly before also following Krillin into combat.

"Heh alright then...at least the Kid should be able to destroy him considering the Saiyan Physique" says Enzo and he immediately starts Zooming toward the high energy he's been detecting for a while.

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

Goku is seen tensely waiting in the Hospital upon sending the Energy coming from the direction of Gohan and Krillin.

'I can only hope Enzo can stop him...before it's too late' thinks a grim Goku as he helplessly clenches his fist in frustration as he cannot help.

'Goku!! I have let Enzo know of the invader and he's heading toward the one who ate the fruit...Honestly...I cannot believe that brutal maniac is an ally right now...I don't know who to cheer for when he fights' sighs King Kia as he explains the situation to Goku.

"Hehehehe yeah...I have honestly experienced that firsthand and can say it's quite scary...but that just gets my blood all the more pumping Hehehe. I can't wait to fight him again when this is all over" replies an optimistic Goku.

'Yeah...please don't fight him...I still have goosebumps from his brutal combat, and something tells me if you and he fight neither one will hold back...Yikes!!! that just gave me goosebumps on how you will die Goku!!' Yells a Scared King Kai.

"Ehhh, don't worry he won't kill me. We are friends now or at least I seem to think so." says a relaxed Goku

'Hump, Don't say I didn't warn you...hmmm looks like it's almost time...Enzo has reached out invader' says King Kai.

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

"Huhuhuhu this is nice...*Clenches his fist* I can feel the power coursing through me and it's rapidly increasing still huhuhu" Chuckles Turles as he takes another bite of the Fruit.

*Crunch* *Whooooooooosh*

Turles takes another bite and is powering up even further beyond what he was capable of.

"HAHAHAAA this planet is a gold mine. If this is just one fruit I can only imagine how much my power will increase if I consume more fruits ahahaha...Huh" Turles stops his monologue as he notices the stranger who butchered his team staring right at him.

"I must say I am quite impressed with your combat prowess and efficiency. You are exactly what I need on my team. How about it? Want to join me? We can rule this universe with the power of the Tree of Might HAHAHA..." Says Turles as he raises his half-eaten fruit.

*Awkward Silence*

"You don't honestly think you can stop me, do you...Hahaha...maybe if it was before I ate the fruit you may have had a chance but NOW!!! *Turles starts releasing his Ki* I am powerful and there is nothing you can do against me huhuhu...so I ask again how about joining me? You can be my right-hand man." says Turles in the hope the Stranger will agree after sensing his massive power now.

Hearing no response from the stranger yet again puts a damper on Turles mood.

"Do you honestly think you can beat me with a mere 17,000 Power Level?..." Turtles yet again get no reply from the Stranger.

"Very well...you can be the first person I dispose of after getting this power." says Turles as he starts to finish his fruit, but before he can take another bite a yellow flash completely evaporates the rest of the fruit.

Turles jumps back and squints his eyes to carefully analyze his opponent properly.

'The scouter still only shows him 17,000...but with that last attack, I can tell he was a lot more powerful. Something tells me this guy is a lot more powerful than he lets on...' Contemplates Turles as he removes his scouter and throws it away.

"Hehehe jeez here I thought this would be a nice walk in the park after my power boost but you're a sneaky one, aren't you? Hehahehe" Turles observes the stranger and notices he has been carefully observing him since the beginning.

"Heh, your gaze is quite unnerving...Come show me what you can do!!" says Turles.

\====================================================/

Hi Guys. Zeroski here. Sorry for taking so long to update. I just didn't have enough time after work to update this FF.

Let me know if you're still interested in the story and want me to continue.

I can't promise regular updates but I'll do my best to update occasionally.

Thanks for Reading (Zeroskii)

3