Chapter 21: Turles Awakens
129 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a steady hand and a steely resolve, Enzo let the ship guide itself towards its destination as autopilot is turned on.

*Sigh* Enzo goes to Medbay to check on Turles who is still getting healed in the healing Pod.

As he starts making his way to the Training room Enzo smirks thinking it is finally time to address something he's been ignoring.

'AI it's time to evolve again and make the necessary arrangements' says Enzo ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.

*Beep*

*Affirmative*

...

<3rd P.O.V>

Enzo sat in the middle of the Turles spaceship's Training Room, a determined look on his face. He had made the decision to undergo the evolution process, a procedure that would enhance his already impressive abilities.

*Beep*

*Activating Threat Detection to Max*

*Begin Evolution Process*

Enzo felt a strange energy coursing through his body as he sat on the mat of the Training Room. He had felt this sensation before, but it had never been this intense. He knew that it was the beginning of the evolution process, a rare occurrence that only happened to androids like himself.

As the energy intensified, Enzo could feel his body changing. His muscles began to bulge and ripple, and his skin became slick with sweat. His eyes narrowed as he focused his attention on the transformation, allowing the energy to flow through him and guide the process.

Slowly, Enzo's body began to shift and change. His hair grew longer and wilder, his eyes took on a fierce, almost animalistic glint and his muscles swelled to an incredible size. He felt his energy level skyrocketing as he continued to evolve, and he knew that he was becoming stronger than ever before.

The evolution process was painful, but Enzo was determined to see it through.

*Tch*He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, his entire body shaking with the force of the transformation.

As the process continued, Enzo could feel his senses heightening. His vision became sharper, his hearing more acute. He could sense the energy of every living thing on the ship, and he knew that his power had increased exponentially already and this was just the beginning.

*Huuuuuu*

Despite the intensity of the process, Enzo felt a sense of calmness and control. He had been through the evolution process twice before, and he knew that it was a necessary part of his development as an android.

He reached deep within himself, feeling the power that lay dormant within his body. He focused his energy, directing it towards the center of his being, and he felt a sudden surge of power.

"Ikari..." Enzo muttered looking at his transformed state and his energy started rising rapidly.

As he relaxed, Enzo felt a strange sensation, as if his body was slowing down. His heartbeat became slower and more steady, and his breathing became deep and rhythmic.

*Initiating Hibernation*

The hibernation process had begun, and Enzo felt himself slipping into a deep sleep. His mind was quiet and peaceful, and he could feel his body repairing itself, restoring the energy and strength that had been depleted during his training.

As he slept, Enzo dreamed of battles won and challenges overcome. He saw himself standing on top of a mountain, looking out over a world full of opportunities and possibilities.

Hours passed and the hibernation process continued. Enzo's body was completely still, but his mind was active, processing the experiences and emotions of his training.

<Scene Break 17 hours later>

<3rd P.O.V>

*Ughhh*

Turles awakens with a jolt as the healing pod begins to open. He blinks as the bright light hits his eyes, causing him to squint. He takes a deep breath, feeling the cool air fill his lungs.

He blinks a few times, trying to adjust to the bright light of the room. He looks around, taking in his surroundings, and realizes that he is inside a healing pod.

*Ugh*

Turles groans and stretches his arms and legs, feeling the stiffness in his muscles from the intense battle he had just fought against Enzo. He remembers the moment when he was defeated completely even with his Fruits from the Tree of Might.

He then clenches his fist feeling a surge of energy coursing through his body, indicating that the healing pod has done its job.

*HISSSSSSSSS*

Turles presses a button on the pod's control panel, and the lid opens with a hiss. Turles slowly sits up, placing his feet on the floor, and stands up, feeling a slight dizziness but quickly regaining his balance.

Dripping with the healing liquid. He looks down at his body, which is fully healed and nods in satisfaction.

He looks down at his hands, flexing his fingers and admiring the power that he possesses as a Saiyan warrior. He grins, feeling more confident about his gains than losses.

"Hehahahahah"

*Huuuuuuu*

Turles takes a deep breath, steadying himself and heads towards the door of the room and starts making his way to get a new Battlesuit.

Turles stood in front of a large mirror in his private quarters on the Turles spaceship. He carefully removed his old battlesuit and laid it aside. Then he picked up the new suit, examining it carefully.

Holding up a new battlesuit. He examined the suit was sleek and black, with silver accents that gleamed in the light. It was made of a durable material that promised to provide him with the protection and mobility that he needed in battle.

He had been meaning to upgrade his battlesuit for some time now, and this one seemed perfect. It was made of a lightweight, designed to withstand the rigours of training and combat.

Turles carefully slipped the suit over his body, feeling the smooth material slide over his skin. He adjusted the straps and fastenings, making sure that the suit was snug and comfortable. He then wears his brand new scouter.

As he looked at himself in the mirror, Turles felt a sense of pride. He knew that his battlesuit was more than just a piece of clothing; it was a symbol of his strength and skill as a warrior and the Pride of a Saiyan.

He flexed his muscles, testing the range of motion of the suit. It moved with him perfectly, allowing him to move freely and easily.

Turles walked through the corridors of his spaceship as he made his way towards the cockpit, he couldn't help but wonder where the ship was headed.

He entered the cockpit and approached the controls, studying the readings on the monitors. The ship's trajectory was displayed on one screen.

Turles then walks over to a nearby console and types in a few commands. A holographic image appears in front of him, showing a map of the surrounding area. Turles studies the map for a few moments, his eyes narrowed in concentration.

Turles furrowed his brow in concentration as he scanned the readouts, trying to make sense of them. He input a few commands into the console, hoping to gain more information about his current location.

The computer beeped in response, and a map of the surrounding star systems appeared on the screen. Turles studied it intently, trying to remember if he had been in this sector before.

As he traced his finger along the map, Turles suddenly realized where he was headed. It was a planet on the outskirts of the galaxy, known for its rare minerals and strategic location.

"Hmmmmm...this must be an outpost for Galactic Patrol...I am quite impressed he was able to find this so quickly..." mutters Turles

Turles felt a sense of curiosity and excitement as he studied the data. He wondered what kind of challenges lay ahead, and what kind of enemies he might face in the future.

*Sigh*

But he also felt a sense of caution. He knew that he could not afford to take any risks, not after the loss of his squad and seed for the tree of might. He would need to be careful, and stay alert at all times.

Turles finally brought up the video feed of the whole ship and noticed Enzo in the training room sitting still.

*Sigh*"What's he doing now...?" mutters Turles

Finally, Turles nods to himself and turns to leave the room. As he walks down the hallway, his expression remains stoic and determined to confront Enzo.

But as he approached the training room, he felt a sense of danger growing within him. It was a familiar feeling and one that he couldn't quite explain.

He stepped inside the room and saw Enzo, seated on the floor in a meditative pose. Turles watched as Enzo's body glowed with soft blue light, his energy pulsing and expanding outward.

But despite the peaceful look on Enzo's face, Turles could feel that something was wrong. He sensed a dangerous amount of energy emanating from him that made his skin crawl, and he knew that he needed to be cautious.

*Gulp* Turles quickly realised he was now able to sense energy. Quite possibly a boon from his battle again Enzo.

Turles slowly presses on his scouter trying to register Enzo's power level.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

'What the fuck is thi....' *Pzzztz*

*Ugh*

Turles squints his eyes as his scouter was not able to register his power level and blows up.

"This bastard...how strong is he...that my new scouter that scans a battle power of 300,000 malfunctioned." Mutters Turles.

*Tch* Turles quickly made his way out of the training room

He made his way to his cockpit, his mind racing with thoughts of the incredible power that Enzo would soon possess...He knew that he had to be cautious, and he prepared himself for a potential battle.

Turles had a grim look on his face. He had encountered powerful warriors before, but nothing like this. He knew that he was outmatched, and he wondered if he had made a mistake in even considering engaging with this warrior.

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

But then he took a deep breath, and something shifted inside him. He realized that fear was not going to help him in this situation. If anything, it would only hold him back. He had made it clear to Enzo that he was open to working with him, not for him.

Turles closed his eyes, letting go of his fear and focusing instead on his own strength and skill. He reminded himself of all the battles he had won, and all the powerful opponents he had defeated.

Fueled by his determination and courage. He knew that he was still outmatched, but he refused to back down if they came to a disagreement.

\=================================================/

Thanks for Reading (Zeroskii)

{Hi All,  Any suggestions you guys have for planets to explore or unique races to encounter and assimilate would be helpful.

If you also have any suggestions for members to add to MC's squad do let me know. I am looking for about 3 more members. Though I already have some members planned I am open to suggestions for unique characters}

Please leave some feedback :)

1