Chapter 25: Battle Royale Part 1
90 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both nodded in understanding. "We'll be ready," Turles said confidently as he grabbed his badge that had the number 123 written on it.

Enzo also grabbed his badge which had the number 124 written on it.

"Great, I look forward to seeing what you both can do," Lieutenant Vega said with a smile. "Good luck."

Both warriors exited the building and walked through the bustling streets of Planet Xonzoria, their excitement palpable as they talked about the upcoming battle royale event.

...

<3rd P.O.V>

Turles and Enzo have some free time before the upcoming Battle Royale event. They decide to explore the beautiful Planet Xonzoria and get to know their new surroundings.

The duo sets out from the galactic patrol outpost, with Turles leading the way. As they walk through the lush green forests, they marvel at the beauty of the planet. The air is fresh and clean, filled with the sweet scent of flowers and the songs of birds.

"Wow, this place is amazing," Turles says, looking around in wonder.

"I agree," Enzo replies. "It's so different from the worlds I've seen before."

As they walk further into the forest, they come across a crystal-clear stream. The water is cool and refreshing, and they take a moment to dip their feet in.

"This is perfect," Turles says, grinning. "It's like a vacation before the battle."

Enzo nods in agreement, enjoying the peaceful moment. But they know that the battle royale event is just around the corner, and they need to be ready.

After their break, they continue on their exploration, climbing a nearby hill to get a better view of the surroundings. From the top of the hill, they can see the entire planet, with its vibrant forests, sparkling oceans, and towering mountains.

"Looks like there's a city in the distance," Enzo points out.

"Let's check it out," Turles says, always eager for new adventures.

As they make their way towards the city, they notice that it's bustling with activity. People from all over the galaxy have come to participate in the battle royale event, and the city is filled with vendors selling food, equipment, and other supplies.

As they walk through the crowded streets, they notice a group of aliens gathered around a large table, engaged in a heated game of cards. Curious, they approach the group to get a better look.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Turles asks, peering over the shoulders of the aliens.

One of the aliens, a small, green creature with large, beady eyes, turns to them and grins.

"We're playing a game of chance," he says. "Care to join us?"

Turles and Enzo look at each other, then shrug and take a seat at the table. The aliens are friendly, and they enjoy the friendly banter and laughter as they play the game.

As the game comes to an end, the aliens introduce themselves. There's Tork, a tall, lanky creature with multiple arms, and Grik, a hulking beast with sharp claws and a deep, rumbling voice. There's also Zorn, a tiny insectoid creature that moves with lightning-fast speed, and Eiko, a beautiful, silver-skinned alien with glowing blue eyes.

Enzo finds himself fascinated by the different species and their unique abilities. He strikes up conversations with the aliens, learning more about their cultures and their lives.

As they make their way through the crowded streets, they catch sight of a group of fighters sparring in an open courtyard. Curious, they make their way over to the group to watch. They meet Vax, a reptilian warrior with razor-sharp teeth and a fearsome reputation, and Kari, a humanoid creature with six arms and incredible strength.

Despite their differences, Turles and Enzo find that they all share a common goal: to win the battle royale event and prove themselves as the best warriors in the galaxy.

They did not realise how big the recruitment process was until they started seeing soo many warriors from all across the galaxy training for the Event.

One of the aliens, a tall and muscular warrior with green skin and glowing red eyes, caught Enzo's attention. The alien saw Enzo watching him and walked towards him with a smirk on his face.

"Hey there little guy, you want a piece of me?" The alien said, flexing his muscles.

*Scoff*

Enzo, without saying a word, walked into the center of the courtyard and stood calmly. The alien, thinking that Enzo was not taking him seriously, charged towards him, throwing a powerful punch.

He simply dodged the punch with a slight movement, and with a quick jab to the alien's stomach, sent him flying to the ground.

The other aliens in the courtyard were stunned. They had never seen anyone defeat their strongest warrior so easily.

The next alien, a thin and agile warrior with blue skin, approached Enzo with confidence, thinking that he could outmaneuver him with his speed. But once again, Enzo moved with lightning-fast reflexes and defeated him with a single blow.

*POW*

One after another, the aliens came at Enzo, each one more confident and cocky than the last. But each time, He easily dodged their attacks and defeated them with minimal effort.

After defeating several warriors in a matter of minutes, He simply walked away without a word, leaving the remaining aliens staring at him in disbelief.

Word of Enzo's incredible abilities quickly spread throughout the city. And as the Battle Royale event approached, many warriors began to fear facing him in combat.

Enzo, meanwhile, knew he was ready for anything that came his way, his confidence soaring after his impressive display of martial arts skills.

After a day of exploring, the two warriors returned to their spaceship to rest and prepare for the tournament. They spent the week training and strategizing, analyzing their potential opponents and developing techniques to counter their strengths and weaknesses.

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

Enzo and Turles stood in the midst of a crowded arena, surrounded by warriors from various planets and galaxies. The anticipation was palpable as they awaited the start of the Battle Royale event. Suddenly, the sound of trumpets filled the air, signalling the arrival of the event's host and MC.

The MC, a charismatic alien with a booming voice, stepped forward onto the stage at the center of the arena. The crowd fell silent as he began to speak.

"Greetings warriors of the galaxy!" he exclaimed. "Welcome to the Battle Royale, the ultimate test of strength and skill! You have all come from far and wide to compete in this tournament and some to pass your recruitment test, but only one will emerge victorious!"

*CHEEER*

The crowd erupted into cheers, and the MC continued. "But remember, this is not just about winning. It is about proving your worth as a warrior and representing your planet with honour and pride."

"You will be competing against 399 other warriors in this fight"

The participants murmured amongst themselves, exchanging nervous glances as the reality of what lay ahead sank in.

A Huge holographic map is brought up by the MC.

"The rules are simple. You will be dropped into this forest, and the border will begin to close in on you. As it does, you will be forced to encounter your opponents and engage in battle. The last warrior standing will be declared the winner."

"This is not just a test of strength, but of wit and cunning as well. You will need to use your surroundings to your advantage and think strategically if you are to come out on top. Remember, every decision you make could be the difference between victory and defeat."

"And so, I implore you all to fight with everything you have, and may the best warrior win!"

*CHEEER**CHEEER*

The crowd erupted into cheers again.

The MC continued calling out each participant's number as they stepped forward towards their designated platform. The tension in the air was palpable as each warrior prepared themselves for what was to come.

As they stood on their respective platforms, a bright light engulfed them, transporting them randomly to the battle royale arena. The battle for survival had begun.

*CHEEER**CHEEER*

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

"Hmmm"

Turles stood on the edge of the battle royale arena, his eyes scanning the dense forest around him.

*Booom* *Poow*

He could hear the sounds of other warriors battling in the distance, but he remained focused on his own strategy.

He leapt into the air and took flight, quickly surveying his surroundings while also noticing the Dome above them so they can't fly too high. He spotted a group of opponents to his right and flew over to them.

"You guys are in my way," he said with a smirk.

Without hesitation, Turles charged up his energy and fired a powerful energy blast, obliterating the group and leaving a smouldering crater in its place as the Warriors got teleported out of the Arena.

*Woosh**Woosh**Woosh**Woosh**Woosh*

"Heh...what do you know looks like the badges have some sort of safety mechanism" Smirks Turles.

"Looks like I won't be breaking a sweat today," he said to himself, scanning for his next target.

He spotted another opponent, who was foolishly attempting to hide behind a nearby tree. Turles flew towards him and delivered a powerful kick, sending the opponent flying into the air.

"You're not getting away that easily," Turles said, as he charged up another energy blast and fired it at the opponent, leaving nothing but smoke and debris behind as more warriors get teleported out.

As he continued to move through the forest, taking out opponent after opponent with ease, Turles couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement.

"Is that all you've got?" he taunted, as he easily dodged an opponent's attack and delivered a powerful counter-attack.

With each victory, Turles grew more confident, knowing that he was one of the strongest warriors in the arena. He continued to move forward, ready to take on any opponent who dared to cross his path.

"HAHAHAHAAH"

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

As soon as Enzo was teleported into the Battle Royale arena, he immediately scanned his surroundings and took note of the other participants. He quickly surveys his surroundings, assessing the terrain and his opponents.

With each step, he calculated his next move, ready to take down anyone who dares to stand in his way and with his enhanced senses, he was able to detect the location of nearby opponents and quickly made his way towards them.

As he approached his first target, a cocky alien warrior, Enzo confidently stated, "You're not the first opponent I've faced, and you won't be the last. Let's get this over with quickly."

With lightning-fast movements, Enzo dodged the alien's attacks and landed a devastating blow to its gut, causing it to stumble back in pain. As it tried to regain its footing, He swiftly followed up with a powerful kick to the head, knocking it out cold.

*Woosh*

"Heh...I should play nice and not kill anyone" mutters Enzo

As he moved on to his next opponent, Enzo declared, "You're not even worth my time, but I'll take care of you anyway."

With minimal effort, he dispatched the next few opponents with a combination of punches and kicks, each blow landing with incredible force. As one opponent attempted to attack him from behind, Enzo effortlessly dodged and countered with a swift elbow to the face, sending the alien flying backwards.

*Booom**Booom**Booom*

Throughout the battle, Enzo remained calm and focused, dispatching his opponents with ruthless efficiency. As the final opponent fell to the ground, he let out a satisfied sigh and stated, "That was almost too easy. Time to move on to the next challenge."

With a confident smirk, he moved through the trees, his eyes scanning for any sign of movement. As he moved, he spotted his next victim, a burly alien wielding a massive hammer.

Without hesitation, Enzo charged forward, his movements fluid and graceful. He quickly closed the distance between himself and the alien, dodging swings of the hammer with ease. With a swift kick, he knocked the hammer out of the alien's grasp and followed up with a powerful punch that sent the alien flying into a nearby tree.

*Woosh*

"Is that all you've got?" Enzo taunted as he moved on, searching for his next opponent.

Soon another opponent, a bulky and muscular creature, taunted Enzo. "You're not even worth my time, weakling!"

At this point, there were 3 floating orbs closely recording Enzo as he efficiently dispatched warriors.  

Enzo simply chuckled and replied, "You talk too much." He then unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks, each one striking the creature with deadly accuracy. Within seconds, the creature lay defeated at his feet. *Woosh*

As Enzo continued to dominate his opponents, they began to fear him. One desperate fighter shouted, "Please, spare me! I don't want to fight you!"

Enzo paused for a moment, considering the offer, but then simply replied, "Sorry, but it's too late for that." With an animalistic gleam in his eyes Enzo launched a swift kick to the head, the fighter was out cold and dispatched.

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

Meanwhile, the MC continues to announce his progress to the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, Participant #124 is proving to be a force to be reckoned with in this battle royale. He moves through the forest with such precision and cold efficiency, it's almost scary to watch. His opponents don't stand a chance."

As Enzo takes down another opponent, the crowd can't help but feel a bit uneasy. They had heard about cold and ruthless warriors, but seeing it in action was a whole different story. The sound of bones cracking and the sight of bodies hitting the ground sends shivers down their spines.

But Enzo shows no mercy as he continues to move through the forest, taking out his opponents with ease. His movements are fluid and effortless, and the crowd can't help but be impressed despite their fear.

\=================================================/

Thanks for Reading (Zeroskii)

Hope you're enjoying the story.

The updates will get a bit slower due to my work but I will endeavour for a few chapters a week.

Please leave some reviews and feedback :)

3