Chapter 27: Rumours
98 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he finishes his transmission, a wicked grin spreads across his face. Maurice knows that this information will be invaluable and he will be rewarded handsomely.

"Good work, Maurice," a voice crackles through the communicator. "We will make good use of this information. Stay hidden and continue to gather intel."

Maurice nods, satisfied with his work. He carefully tucks away his communicator and disappears into the shadows, ready to continue his mission for Cooler Squad.

...

<3 Months Later>

<3rd P.O.V>

Galactic Patrol Officer A: "Have you heard the rumours? Apparently, there's a Super Saiyan out there. They say he destroyed Frieza and his entire army in one fell swoop."

Galactic Patrol Officer B: "A Super Saiyan? That's just a myth. They don't actually exist."

Galactic Patrol Officer A: "I don't know, the reports are pretty convincing. And Frieza's power level was off the charts. It would take someone incredibly powerful to take him down like that."

Galactic Patrol Officer B: "Well, even if it is true, what can we do about it? We're just Galactic Patrol officers, we don't have the power to take on a Super Saiyan."

Galactic Patrol Officer A: "That's true, but we should still keep an eye out for any information on this supposed Super Saiyan. Who knows what kind of threat they could pose to the galaxy."

The two officers continue to discuss the rumours of the Super Saiyan and Frieza's defeat, pondering the potential implications for the galaxy as they approach the meeting Room.

As the members of the Galactic Patrol gather in their meeting room, the tension is palpable. Rumours have been spreading of a powerful warrior, a Super Saiyan, who has apparently defeated the infamous tyrant Frieza.

Commander Zuno clears his throat and begins the briefing. *Ahem* "As you all know, we've been receiving reports from various sources about this so-called Super Saiyan. While it may seem like nothing more than a rumour, we cannot ignore the possibility that it could be true."

A murmur of concern ripples through the room.

Zuno continues, "Furthermore, we've also received word that Frieza, our long-time enemy, has been killed. We do not have any confirmation on the identity of the killer, but we must remain vigilant and prepare for any potential threat."

The members of the Galactic Patrol exchange nervous glances. Frieza had been a constant thorn in their side, and the idea that someone or something had finally taken him down was both exhilarating and unnerving.

Zuno concludes the briefing, "We must gather more information on this Super Saiyan and the circumstances surrounding Frieza's demise. Until then, stay alert and be ready for anything."

The room falls silent as the members of the Galactic Patrol contemplate the implications of this news. They know that their work is far from over and that the universe is a dangerous and unpredictable place. But they also know that they have a duty to protect it, no matter the cost.

Commander Zuno addresses his galactic patrol members again with a stern expression. "I have called you all here today to discuss the performance of one of our top agents, Enzo," he began. "Over the last three months, Enzo has been hunting down space pirates with a level of efficiency and brutality that is unmatched by any other rookie agent in the Galactic Patrol."

He paused, scanning the faces of his subordinates to ensure they were paying attention. "His tactics are ruthless, but effective," he continued. "He shows no mercy to those who would threaten the safety and security of the galaxy, and as a result, we have seen a significant decrease in space pirate activity."

Several members of the patrol nodded in agreement, while others murmured amongst themselves. Zuno silenced them with a raised hand. "However," he continued, "I must remind you all that Enzo's methods are not to be emulated. While we appreciate his efficiency, we must also remember to uphold our values as defenders of the galaxy."

With that, Zuno dismissed the meeting, leaving his subordinates to ponder the implications of Enzo's brutality.

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

*Step* *Step* *Step*

Enzo walked away coldly, leaving behind a trail of destruction and carnage. The ground was littered with the bodies of his fallen enemies, and the air was thick with the stench of blood and smoke. He didn't even spare a second glance back at the scene he had left behind, his expression as emotionless as ever.

As he continued on his path, the silence was only broken by the sound of his footsteps and the distant screams of those who had managed to survive his wrath.

*SCREAM*

Enzo was a force to be reckoned with, and none who dared to stand in his way could hope to come out unscathed. He was a cold and efficient killing machine, and he had proven once again that he was not to be trifled with.

As he took a few more steps, Turles emerged from the shadows, his face twisted into a smirk. "So, Enzo" he began, "are you a saviour or a villain?"

Enzo's gaze flickered briefly in Turles' direction, but he remained silent. He continued walking, leaving the Saiyan behind to ponder the answer to his own question amidst the ruins of their fallen foes.

Turles approached Enzo, looking rather pensive. "Hey, have you ever heard of the legend of a Super Saiyan from history?" he asked.

Enzo cocked his head slightly, "I've heard a few rumours, but I'm not sure what you're talking about."

He raises an eyebrow, "So? what exactly is a Super Saiyan?"

"Heh" Turles chuckles, "It's a legendary transformation that only the strongest Saiyans can achieve. It increases their power level exponentially, making them nearly unbeatable in battle. If what they say is true, this Super Saiyan that defeated Frieza would have been the strongest warrior in the universe."

Enzo seemed intrigued as he remembered his battle with Raditz and his weird influx of power, "Interesting, but what does this have to do with Frieza?"

Turles continued, "Well, there are rumours that Frieza, the notorious tyrant, met his end at the hands of a Super Saiyan. Some say it was a lone warrior, others say there were multiple. Either way, it's said that Frieza was no match for their power."

Enzo nodded, taking in the information. "I see. And what about this Super Saiyan? Do we know anything about them?"

Turles shrugged, "Not much, unfortunately. There are only a few descriptions of their appearance and abilities, but nothing concrete. Some say they had golden hair and green eyes, while others say they had a red aura surrounding them."

Enzo folded his arms, deep in thought. "Well, it's certainly an intriguing legend. I wonder if we'll ever come across this Super Saiyan in our travels."

Turles chuckled, "Who knows? Maybe yours truly will even become a Super Saiyan one day."

Enzo scoffs, "You? A Super Saiyan? I highly doubt that."

Turles smirked, "You never know. Anything is possible in this universe."

<Scene Break Back in Xonzoria Outpost>

<3rd P.O.V>

Turles leaned against a nearby metal wall, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked up at the starry sky. "You know, Enzo," he said, "I've been getting pretty bored lately. All this hunting of space pirates has been fun, but I'm starting to crave a real challenge."

Enzo turned to look at him, his expression blank. "What kind of challenge?" he asked.

Turles grinned, a wicked gleam in his eye. "I'm thinking we should go after some real tyrants, like Lord Slug. You know, someone who's actually a threat to the galaxy. And while we're at it, we can finally get revenge on him for what he did to me."

Enzo looked at him, his expression unchanging. "We have a job to do," he said flatly.

Turles shrugged. "Yeah, yeah, I know. But don't you ever get tired of chasing small fry? We could take on the big guys and make a real name for ourselves."

"Plus with you killing everyone on sight how are we going to recruit anyone...?" Questions Turles.

Enzo considered this, then nodded slowly. "I see your point. Perhaps it is time for a change of pace."

Turles grinned. "Now you're talking. Let's go find this Lord Slug and show him what happens when you mess with the wrong people."

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

Enzo walked into Commander Zuno's office, his cold demeanour and unwavering confidence radiating from his being. The commander looked up from his desk and met Enzo's gaze, feeling an undeniable sense of unease wash over him.

"What do you want, Enzo?" the commander asked, trying to hide his fear.

"I'm here to discuss the recent mission you assigned me," Enzo replied, his voice low and threatening.

"I see. And what is it that you wish to discuss?" Commander Zuno asked, his hands shaking slightly.

"I wish to discuss the incompetence of your team," Enzo said bluntly, his eyes never leaving the commanders.

The commander's face went pale as he realized the gravity of the situation. "I...I assure you that my team is highly trained and competent," he stammered.

"Is that so? Then why is it that I had to clean up their mess on the last mission? It almost seemed like you were sabotaging me..." Enzo squinted, his tone growing more menacing by the second.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about," the commander said weakly.

"Don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Your team's incompetence almost cost us the mission, and it was only through my intervention that we were able to succeed," Enzo said, his voice rising in anger.

The commander shrank back in his chair, realizing that he was no match for Enzo's unwavering confidence and sheer power. He knew better than to argue with Enzo any further and simply nodded his head in submission.

"I will be taking a leave of absence from my duties. My team and I have a personal mission to attend to." Enzo just states it with no room for rejection.

Zuno raised an eyebrow. "I see. May I ask what this mission is?"

"No"

"Good. I'm glad we understand each other, oh! And one more thing, I may be a member of Galactic Patrol but I will not hesitate to tear you apart limb from limb if you overstep your boundary" Enzo said, before turning and walking out of the room, leaving the commander shaken and unnerved.

Enzo spotted Turles waiting for him just outside the outpost.

Turles grumbled, "I could've joined the Galactic Patrol, you know. But they wouldn't accept a pirate like me."

Enzo replied, "It's for the best. We don't need any unnecessary attention."

Turles grunted in response, "Fine. But I'm still salty about it."

*Sigh*

"Hey, do you remember Vegeta's little brother, Tarble? The one who was exiled from Planet Vegeta?"

Enzo looked at Turles and nodded. "Yes, I remember you telling me about him. What about him?"

"I was thinking, since we're passing by that area anyway, we should stop by and check on him. See how he's doing."

Enzo raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure that's a good idea? He was exiled for a reason, after all. Plus he's probably too soft like that Kid Gohan from what you told me"

Turles let out a chuckle. "Oh, come on now. We're not going to hurt him or anything. I just want to see how he's holding up out there on his own and maybe gain an ally in the process."

"He is after all one of the few remaining Saiyans, Plus it's not like we have any good prospects to join the team." Says Turles as contemplates building the team.

Enzo considered this for a moment, then nodded as he remembered how strong a Saiyan could get. "Alright, we can make a quick stop. But we shouldn't stay too long. We have a mission to complete, after all."

Turles grinned. "Of course, of course. We won't be long."

Turles and Enzo left Xonzoria in their spaceship, setting the coordinates to the last known location of Tarble.

\=================================================/

Thanks for Reading (Zeroskii)

Hope you're enjoying the story. More Time-skips will come eventually.

The updates will get a bit slower due to my work but I will endeavour for a few chapters a week.

Please leave some reviews and feedback :)

2