Chapter 21 – I want more!
9.5k 13 221
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Milking Room imitated the room they were in. It seemed to be useless, but for Jin, drinking milk in the Milking Room was like a precaution if things went wrong.

It could just be his train of thought that made him use the Milking Room as a precaution, but better be safe than sorry. Sona was stronger than him, so if she somehow lost control over her strength when they were in the act, Jin would be in danger.

So utilizing the Milking Room right now was to protect himself. He couldn’t be harmed inside the room, and he could try to erase Sona’s memories when they were done if things really went south from his prediction.

If not, then Jin would keep Sona’s memories. From his prediction, he found that Sona was secretly a masochist, and she had a high pride. So he believed that she wouldn’t tell anyone else that she somehow got laid by Jin and was happy about it.

Meaning that it was up to Jin to make Sona fall to him this time. And he was confident about it. Making an inexperienced girl fall for him was easy, he thought.

Jin’s hands groped, moving around Sona’s breast as he planted a kiss on her.

“Hmph?!”

Even though Sona appeared to be calm, Jin felt like she pressed her lips against him. Was it her subconsciousness that made her do that? Or was it because of the spur of the moment? But it was clear that she enjoyed it.

Still, Jin slowly moved his hand to undress Sona, starting from the black corset of her uniform. She tried to resist a little, but it was all for naught. Even if she was a Devil, she was now inside the Milking Room. Her power was significantly reduced to the point she couldn’t even fight Jin.

The corset fell to the ground, and Jin broke the kiss, looking at Sona straight into her eyes.

“You said you don’t like it, but look at you. You really enjoyed it.”

“N-No. I tried to push you!” Sona replied as she averted her eyes.

“Don’t lie. I don’t even feel a little bit of struggle from you. Just be honest and say that you like it.”

“I don’t! Aaah!”

At the time Sona was about to deny his words again, he pinched her nipple through the clothes, causing her to moan loudly in surprise. The clothes were wet a bit, and Sona had started to lactate.

“Uhhh… I-I feel strange. W-What did you do?”

“Just something that every girl likes, Sona. Just… leave everything to me, alright? Also, remember your promise.”

“Ugh… Just do as you please then! Just know that I will remember this!”

“As you should be.”

Jin grabbed Sona’s round butt with his left hand and squeezed it. It was soft and perfectly fit his hand. The skin bounced against his hand.

‘What a soft ass! Are all Devils like this? Or is it just Sona?’ Jin thought as his right hand slowly undressed her.

Jin grinned. He loved this sensation. Out of three girls that he touched, Sona was by far the best.

Sona’s clothes fell to the ground, leaving her in her wet bra and skirt. Her breasts were modest, in perfect shape. The bra was covered in a white liquid. It was her milk. She looked at it in wonder, but Jin’s voice made her raise her head.

“Beautiful, Sona.”

“…”

Although she didn’t say anything, her face told Jin all about her feelings. He grinned, then he took off her bra, revealing two pink nipples. He immediately sucked it while his left hand made its way under Sona’s skirt, pushing it against the opening of her crotch.

“Uh… Ahn! Y-Your mouth! Your hand! What are you doing?! Hnn! I- What happens to me?!”

A mix of words and moans escaped Sona’s mouth. However, Jin’s attention was elsewhere.

[You drink a mouthful of milk. As a result, your lifespan increases by 1 Month 4 Days. You gained 34 EXP]

The first notification came in, and he was surprised at how much Lifespan and EXP he got. Even though it was doubled, he literally got 34 EXP from one mouthful of milk. That was six times more than what he got from Murayama!

In addition, he got a bonus too.

‘This… This is delicious! The amount of Lifespan and EXP I get are enormous too!’

Jin became excited. His hand movement became faster, and he felt that Sona’s pussy became wet. A sexy moan filled the room; Sona’s hands were holding Jin’s head, pushing it against her chest.

She was feeling strange. Strange but curious. She wanted to feel it more, this was the first time she felt like this.

‘W-What is this! My body is so hot!’

Strength left her body as Jin kept drinking from her breast. He moved from one to another, and he also teased her pussy and smacked her ass.

Smack!

“Ahn!”

When Jin hit her, a pleasured moan escaped her lips. She shut it immediately, fearing that Jin would hear her. But it was too late.

“Oh… so you like being smacked?” Jin teased her, raising his head in the process. However, as soon as he let her go, Sona’s knees gave up, and she slumped to the ground.

“T-That… I don’t!”

“But you let out a rather sexy moan when I smack you, Sona.”

Jin crouched in front of her, a sadistic smile appeared on his face. “And that was good, right? You want more, right?”

“I know you want more.” He whispered right next to her ear as he pinched her nipple.

With his Golden Hand, even pain would turn into pleasure.

Sona was a closet masochist and never experienced any kind of pleasure, so she would definitely be addicted to it. As proof, she had a rough breath, excited, imagining herself to be treated in a harsh way. But, her pride kept her from saying it out loud.

“Ugh… I don’t like it!”

“Hmm, then how about this!”

“Wha?!”

Jin lifted her up by holding her under her knees. He brought her to the couch and put her on top of his lap.

“W-Wait! Let me go!” Sona tried to struggle, but she couldn’t escape from Jin’s grasp!

Without waiting for anything more, Jin smacked Sona’s plump ass as he sucked her nipple, drinking her milk.

Smack!

“Ahn! W-Wait! T-This… Ah!!”

As soon as Sona tried to say something, Jin smacked her ass again. Her panties were wet from the love juices squirted from her pussy. It even dropped to Jin’s legs, wetting his pants. But he didn’t mind about it in the sightless.

Instead, Sona looked sexy with all her love juices. And she produced more milk than he could ever imagine.

“T-This is unfair! Ahn! S-Stop it!”

Her moan became louder and uncontrolled. Jin’s hands' movements were skilled. He smacked her butt, grabbed it, and even played with her pussy.

[You drink a mouthful of milk. As a result, your lifespan increases by 1 Month 4 Days. You gained 34 EXP]

[You drink a mouthful of milk. As a result, your lifespan increases by 1 Month 4 Days. You gained 34 EXP]

[You drink a mouthful of milk. As a result, your lifespan increases by 1 Month 4 Days. You gained 34 EXP]

[You drink a mouthful of milk. As a result, your lifespan increases by 1 Month 4 Days. You gained 34 EXP]

Before long, Jin gained a skill.

[You have gained skill: Water Magic from Sona Sitri.]

[You have gained skill: Magic Manipulation from Sona Sitri.]

[You have gained skill: Teleportation from Sona Sitri.]

Saying that he was satisfied with the result was an understatement. He was indeed satisfied, but he couldn’t stop!

Even Sona, who was previously struggling, was now accepting the pleasure that she experienced. Her eyes lost focus, and she even clung to Jin subconsciously. Finally, her mouth moved, declaring what she actually wanted to say.

“Ahn! M-more! I-I want to feel more of this! Ahn!”

Jin grinned. The bet was his victory.

‘I got her.’


The best time to join patreon today! It's a new month!

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

221